Tree of Savior Forum

Inquisitor PvE buid

Hi,

My actual build is : Cleric 2>Priest 1> Paladin 3 > ? > Inquisitor

Con : 30 - 50 / rest to dex

I wanted to know which is better for my r7 monk 1 / PD 1 / Kabba 1

(I want more damage)

Thanks !

If you just want more damage, you take monk. However you will lose a lot of party support with monk 1. Monk offers 0 cooldown filler Double Punch. It drains 2 stamina per activation. Minor chance to armour break on hand knife, and a bleed on palm strike (spreads on wheel). These skills have a knockback so turn off the attributes during grind party. Iron skin is quite ok but it is channeled & unpopular. Doesn’t work vs magic&ranged.

Plague Doctor 1 is free status prevention-removal & healing factor. At PvE you could use dispeller scrolls (available at market/auction house) to become immune to rank 1 status effects. Healing factor needs time to heal you so it cannot help you if you get oneshotted by mobs. Not a Physical damage option, could work if you really want to take Incineration 5/5 (which is magic damage).

Kabbalist is about revenged sevenfold & Ein sof (also SP battery skill). Revenged sevenfold works on pears, very useful vs rank 8 boss damage. Ein sof duration is shorter than its cooldown. Provides decent HP boost, and a nice free full SP refill with attribute. A very strong damage choice if you decide to use pears + sevenfold trick vs bosses. A lot of damage reflect but on 40s cooldown.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply, I’m gonna take Kabbalist !

This is your build, with kabba, vs a difficult quest boss at higher levels (spoiler):

Shows how pears + revenged sevenfold can carry you solo through difficult bosses, if you kite well.

Thanks, seems pretty op :open_mouth:

1 Like

Not OP enough. Inquisitors with decent gear and built for physical can destroy bosses in less than 30 seconds. Getting Monk 1 would do well enough for armor break. While you are listing it for PVE it still does well on PVP.

See vid below:
Magburk boss with Rodelero Debuffs

Solo Crystal Mines

So, you think monk1 with armor break is better than Kabba with Revenged sevenfold pears ?

I would like to know also, I’m making a similar build but with Diev instead of Priest since I can buy the buffs and Monstrance scrolls. Oh and would it be a bad idea to grab Monk at R5?

I think the video will have some chance to mislead someone.(I do be mislead before seeing the video again carefuly)

First, the boss in the video got Slithering debuff which make god smash damage*2.(I know title already said but still need highlight)

Second, the inquisitor in video max the Pear of Anguish, not only which can do double damage with wheel on the boss, but also Anguish same get the damage*2 bonus from Slithering. Remember dps of Anguish is really insane (single target)even without wheel in this patch.

Third, I inference the attribute lvl of god smash of the inquisitor in video is up to 70 or higher. And the weapon I believe got transecend.

My build is cleric3 pala3 PD1 inqui1.
Even through i do not pick monk in my build, by seeing many monk inquisitor gameplay, I believe most damage comes from inquisitor’s skill and NOT from monk. Maybe some but really not that much(expecially monk1). The main reason to pick monk1 in this build could be “wanna get skill for continuous damage” because inquisitor is about bursting dps.

Write these things just don’t want to see some newbie be mislead.
And sorry about poor(and strange) english.

1 Like

a thing nobody mention about monk is besides armor break, double punch debuff increases strike damage by 30%, so that should stack nicely with the conviction debuff for god smash. could be wrong but i don’t see why it wouldn’t.

for pd, if pandemic can spread conviction debuff, that would be good for packs of mobs, too since it only has 2 aoe.

but 30% of monk work on single target only while inqui have nice aoe.

we have some confirmation that pandemic spread convinction debuff? it is so good for pack to skip kabba and revenged sevenfold?

yeah that’s true it’d really only be good for bossing. hm idk how long the window is with conviction. pd has a lot of good skills but idk if pandemic would help too much or not. just an idea.

seem convinction will be spread.is better than kabbalist and revenged sevenfold?

@greyhiem

Pandemic DO spread conviction debuff.

Just mention something feel pain. After spread conviction to many mob,
your best aoe, wheel and god smash are CDing.

You can spread conviction to many mobs two time, one by wheel one by pandemic, but your wheel which always use with god smash has CD about 50s.

Armor break, bleeding, double punch debuff can be spread by the wheel of inqui ?

i really think the +30% striking debuff is better than level 5 revenged sevenfold on a pear. it works on pears, god smash, conviction, smite, double punch itself, pretty much everything.

not sure about double punch debuff but armor break and bleeding can. i’m making a monk with some pd in there but i’m not that far yet.

Sir with pala 3 plague c1 and inqui c1 ther’s no place for monk :frowning:

whoops sorry XD

nah i think breaking wheel only spreads conviction

see this

cool video.

so wheel don’t work with ranged attack and magic.

same for debuff? i can’t spread magic debuff like convintion?