Tree of Savior Forum

Inquisitor PvE buid

I’m the guy with the vid above. Strike bonus from DP can spread using the wheel which makes it insane. before pears and godsmash hits. It’s what causes the damage to burst on boss.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m the guy on the vid above. Godsmash and Pears Attri are both at 45% Slithering + Highkick gives 150% bonus from strike. If you watch the Magburk vid. The boss has 1.6m hp even with the debuffs from Rodelero hitting 1.6m hp for 3 godsmash + pears won’t be enough unless you use more debuffs like double punch and armor break for hand knife.

1 Like

mmh i have to reconsider my friend build so.

i was thinking about Pala c3 + PD for conviunction + incenerition + pandemic coombo that sound good.

but also +30% aoe dmg by spread DP sound really good.

now i’m confused and don’t know what go for.

rank 1-3 is cleric c2 + priest c1 and r8 is inqui.

optioons for rank 4-7 are:

PAL3 PD1
or
Diev 1 Monk C3
or
Diev 1 Monk C2 - Kabba or Oracle

there are other? what do you suggest for ET?

also you that are inqui, what is the support you would want with you 24/7?

Falconer? Doppel? SW?

I do ET regularly with my c2 Cleric C2 Priest C3 Monk C1 Inquisitor and the only class I need for ET is chrono, that alone is enough to dish out enemies due to wheel, pears while usefull against boss are not that usefull on mob clearing stages on ET. Why do I think it works, Double Punch with Lethargy alone works well as it has no aoe limit. Spreading One Inch Punch with the Wheel silences enemies + bleeding from palm strike. Not sure for the purpose of Diev1 for inquisitors tho Kabba and Oracle are mainly there for Utility overall. It will still depend on your line up on which build is better for ET but I’m just giving an example from my case. Its an all rounder class that can heal, support, tank and dps.

1 Like

So, you think that debuff from monk c1 is better than kabba or PD ?

PD1 Pandemic is small compared to C2 and that’s not that much useable compared to Double Punch(No CD) What will you do when your skills are on CD? In my experience in ET even with a Chrono linker in the party, having other skills to use after wheel is important. Adding Kabba to inquisitor in your case will have better utility and is also good for pvp but not so much on PVE

1 Like

I see thanks.

Do you know if pears are strike damage ?

It is considered striking melee. So using pears against a Cryomancer will reflect some damage and freeze you upon hit. I can’t really recommend my build as it requires a good party as I mostly run my dailies with a private group including ET. One good thing about mine would be the weapon. Vienerazis Mace is the end game weapon for it as its 315 Orange equivalent are made for Druids. Also being useable in both PvP and PvE. Double Punch will be replacing your normal attacks and can be upgraded via Attribute, simply using a red ox will allow you to spam DP and that skill being striking, having a wiz in your party for lethargy allows you to hit for 2x damage.

Thanks a lot, I’m gonna take monkc1 for my r7.

I have the same build as her/him (I just take priest 1 and she/he take diev 1)

Priest1 imo is better for monstrance alone, monstrance gives me an additional 170 dex.

Thanks for your answer you’re helping me decide what is better.

From your words i’ve decide to skip PALAC3&PDC1 it would be a tanky/heal/support build with some nice utility but i think damage is more important and don’t bring anything special that make progression of ET easier (Like cloak + linker or hunter c3 growling or sleep or cyro chronoo) the utility provided from pala and PD1 don’t seem so relevant overall while +30% dmg bonus and 0 cd aoe skill is.

i have just 2 more question for you and i’m done.

1. with cleric 2 priest 2 i think you’re the lone healer of your group? so you will hardly drop priest c2 for healing? its really nice if you can be lone healer. i was thinking to diev 1 for --20% CD reduction that stack with chrono one for more dmg.

but drop damage for be lone healer of group is very good. because one more damage dealer in group instead of healer will be much more dmg than -20% cd.

my last question is if you never play with falconer c3? and if the benefit is noticable? like aiming + DP and aiming + wheel are OP? or linker is a way better? but falcon c3 have also circling attribute for dmg that is nice.

Don’t forget that pala c3 have conviction which have a great debuff and god smash x2 / smite x3

i know but if wheel can’t spread conviction without PD is not so usefull.(i don’t know if can’t be spread by wheel or don’t) PD also give you incenerition to spread along. but lose too much compared to monk. also energy burst + wheel seem pretty much good so had more circle in monk sound good.

edit: have more circle on monk mean can’t reach pala c3 for convinction. :frowning:

Conviction is spread without PD

1 Like
  1. Most of the time we run ET up to 15f with me as the single healer. Line up varies but I’m always paired with a Chrono linker (not sage) Normally it will be hard for a group to do 6F without Sage (Missile Hole) but can manage to clear it daily as long as you can clear enemy waves fast enough. Basically for 1f and 6f I just cast the cleric heals behind me before chrono casts pass and mass heal for emergency or for self healing.

2. I’ve tried it with a sapper3 falcon3 and its awesome! Aiming + circling is like an additional Breaking wheel as godsmash hits enemies on the Aiming area. I’ll add some screenshots later here.

1 Like

so my chooose is between cleric c2 priest 1 or diev 1 pala c3 monk 1 inqui vs cleric c2 priest 1 “x” monk 3 inqui.

had to think about

I am currently with an Int Inquisitor that was my first char on tos launch. My build is Cleric1/Krivis2/Pala3/Kabba/Inquisitor. Since that I’m always playing with a Priest3 friend, I decided to go that way for daino and conviction + zaibas. It works really well in pvp, but in pve I think it is reaaal bad. With the rank reset in mind, I’m about to reset to a 80~130con/fulldex inq Cleric3/Pala3/Monk1/Inqu. I’ve read this whole topic and think this is the best build for me atm. Since I’m always playing with my priest friend, I decided to take cleric3 instead of cleric2/priest1. My other guildie has a pardoner, so I can grab monstrance scrolls with him without any problem. Also, I’m looking forward cleric3 costume.

I really liked kabba, but I took monk in this new tree because I think it will help my overall dps. Kabba1 doesnt offer many pve oriented utility. Ein sof is a free mana refill skill that is really good, but has average cd. I can keep my mana full all the time, but when I have to share with other party members I still have to use a pot or two. x7 is really good against burst bosses, but that’s all. Merkabah has very low damage and require c2 to reach its full potential. At pvp kabba is god for x7 and that’s unquestionable.

do you think for floor 21-40 require additional healer in party? or maybe make the choose Cleric2 Priest1 Pala3 Monk Inqui more worth in higher floor? more healing power by paladin and defense vs elements, plus convinction + wheel combo.

this build is for my IRL firend. i’m looking for a support for maximize Inqui dmg. falconer 3 sounds hot. considering also in lvl up we will be together and also in field farm too will be a great duo.

so if you will run your daily ET with a falconer and chrono would be happy huh? :slight_smile:

A falcon3 + Chrono with Monk Inq will do great. Resist elements but haven’t tried to party with one yet.

from healing point of view is better restoration lv 15 or mass heal lv5?