Tree of Savior Forum

Inquisitor PvE buid

Using 5 of them, no Green gems currently used. Using 2 sissels and max peta allows me to crit all the time with monstrance on.

Great explantation :slight_smile: thank u

I am currently building another char and made it to monk1 today.

I plan to become inquisitor at R8.
I have planned the following:

Cleric1/Priest3/Monk3/Inquisitor1

Do you think this would work out?

Thanks in advance

Cleric c1 is a bad idea, never go for cleric c1 for any cleric class. You get half heal tiles, Safetyzone without Attributes, no Fade. Fade is important if you plan to utilize Energy Blast for Solo Play. If this is only for PVE and for ET, skip Priest3 and go for the same build that I do, Cleric2 > Priest 2 > Monk 3 > Inquisitor. Monk3 is not that good unless they plan on fixing it and adding better attributes to it, so far the only good thing you get from Monk3 is lv10 One Inch Punch and +5 seconds to your Energy Blast.

1 Like

Paladin3 vs monk3 it good?

1 Like

Iā€™d like to know too

Paladin3 has better support and utility but damage wise Monk3 would do better due to Double Punch, One Inch Punch, Palm Strike and Handknife, using those skills onto the Breaking Wheel passes the debuffs to nearby enemies.

Ty guys,dex build red gems vs yellow gems

1 Like

I will highlight double punch again. Monk double punch depends on your internet (ping etc.). If you have laggy ToS, your double punch speed will be horrible.

Double punch strike debuff has 10% chance to apply. It doesnā€™t last very long. It was designed to be spammed.

2 stamina cost is basically free on field farm, since you get many tree root crystals. But dungeons donā€™t have root crystals so be prepared to bring stamina pill items (weight is a lot). Depends whether you will spam DP on every mob though. You could use special exp tomes which increase stamina recovery when you are immobile.

Yes conviction is spread by pandemic. But pandemic of plague doc 1 range isnā€™t as big as plague doctor 2 pandemic range (attribute unlocks at doctor2). Please try to look at videos of pandemic doctor 1 to decide if you like the range (worth for you?).

Yes conviction is spread by breaking wheel. Wheel CD is quite long & wheel item has a lot of weight and some silver cost. Donā€™t expect to become sustained damage AoE king like reiter or diev Owl statue. Inquis is a burst class.

Oh yeah I forgot about the latency issue. If people have laggy connection, please donā€™t try Monk. Regarding the Stamina issue, I use my Monk Inq for ET where thereā€™s no Tree Crystals and have to clear lots of mobs, I handle it with minimal stamina pill use as long as you have a lot of Red OX (Uphill Daily) Full plate set with lv50 Plate Mastery. I never had issues with my stamina being drained and per 15F ET floor runs I can get by with 20 pcs stamina pill + 2 red ox and 30 pcs breaking wheel. My character is Full Dex and has a very low weight limit cap but can manage easily. Wheel CD is long but with a party and a Chrono clearing maps is easy. Me and a partner Chrono are able to farm easier for Leafnut Tails compared to an SR partnered with a Chrono with them needing an additional help for heals. But the part where latency is an issue is something Iā€™d agree on.

Full DEX? How much HP do u have? Sounds like a dangerous build

36k hp, I do wear lolopanther plate with lv7 red gems on them along with a Vienarazis Mace and Lionhead shield. I have a screenshot of my stats above. Pdef and Mdef are high enough to even take hits from mobs in ET. So my role in ET is all rounder. Main Tank, Damage, Heals. We can do ET15 even with only me and an archer for DPS with 3 others on support, link3 enchanter, cryo chrono sage, bokor kriv pd.

1 Like

Sounds great! How can u maintain Aggro on the mobs without taunting skills? I am currently planing my path towards Inquisitorā€¦ going with cleric2/priest2/monk3/inqui

Getting high aoe def ratio and being in front of the mobs when they spawn allows you to take initial hits which would be enough rather than allowing your softer team mates to take them. Monk3 is still not as good as only getting Monk2, for utilizing Monk3 for ET I use Breaking Wheel combos for wave 1 and 2 including Chrono Pass, after that as you get around 30 to 40 seconds before you can use the wheel again, thatā€™s the only point where I utilize Energy Blast. We are still waiting for an update regarding Monk3 as the older rank5 to rank7 classes are being improved (Corsair3, Sorc3)

1 Like

Looks like we got some good news for Monk3, Devs announced a revamp for the c3 Monk class. Good decision on my part on skipping the rank reset on my Monk3. Hoping the devs are making something worth it to take Monk3 like better hitbox/reach like attribute for Double Punch on Monk3 and bigger Energy Blast attri for Monk3. Weā€™ll see soon enough~

1 Like

When and where did they mention this? I totally must have missed that

That post seems to be about optimization only :confused:

Would anyone know if the burn attribute is fire damage (agny-able).

not sure but the burn damage from inquisitor is the same as your normal attack hit and can crit.