0 mons
15 bless
5 resu
1 sacra
7 revive
7 mass heal
5 exo
5 stone skin

Could prolly do with 2-3 in exo and boost up mass heal.

We both know you focus on offense while I am all about the defense. Given our hp totals :3

Yea… My con is definitely not one of my strong points with 40 points invested.

I cant justify having no aspergelium to be honest. It just seems like a wasted circle to go chap without it. But that said, aspersion is the only place id take points out of in my build.

I use monstrance in tbl because if it lands on the catagoon/ full dex ____ then i can at least auto them down with much much less dodges.

Well look at it this way. You are saving 15 points and giving up 300 damage per hit on your aspergillum.

It is a sacrifice, for sure. For pvp I feel that beefing up support skills matters more in the long run.

Honestly your build suits you well, I wouldn’t change it we just have different approaches and they both work!

u mean in the video ? she said to the random people that came to heal the pvp players

I seen this after haha

I was thinking of goin C1 - P1 - Diev2- Pala 3- Inq.

stats would be a bit of con 50 or so, then rest in dex. This setup would give me monstrance, res and statues for buffs and carve, conviction, smite,owls (no int means small dmg but w/e) and god smash for a rotation.

stop trying to build c1 mostruosity.

oh and diev2 is horrible as well.

try again

Your post is less than useful or helpful.

Why not skip out on c2? Restoration + r6 heal is an ok amount of healing and world tree provides cover similar (but not the same ofc) to safety wall. You dont explain why diev 2 is a “horrible” choice either.

Please use search next time, cleric2 & diev2 are incredibly common questions with a ton of answers to them.

• Cleric2 is a considered a must for the 100% healing increase. Resto also boosts each heal tile. Divine might & fade are just incredibly good as well. (Also offensively good for int builds ofc)

• Restoration gives a heal bonus depending on your stats. Int (+60%) and spr (40% ish?) are somewhat noticeable. But dex/str seem to get a 20% increase only.

• Diev2 isn’t bad, but diev3 is a huge improvement over it due to ausrine’s extra invuln and owl’s increased dmg and duration.
    It is decent enough for world carve tree, but barrier is very good at preventing mobs from attacking anyway. It’s of less value to paladins.

• Don’t miss out on a r6 option either. They’re just to good.

I think you are missing the point. If you take c2 you are basically saying “yes, i am the support”. this means why bother focusing on dex and taking paladin for conviction/god smash. you will be the groups heal bot with an occasional breaking wheel to help party burst the way you talk.

My thought on making an inquisitor would be someone that can assist in the support if needed, but whos main focus would be on consistent DPS. To that goal as a P1 id have res, id still have all the other benefits i listed above, but I would have enough DPS abilities to keep a rotation of wheel, conviction, smash, carve, and owls. diev 3 doesnt fit into the build either, again NOT a support build.

Picking cleric in general is saying that. I dont see the point in what you’re arguing about.

1 Like

Ok, so by that logic all players should take the support options for all their classes? wiz should all be linker 2-3, archer should take scout 2 falcon3, and all swordies should be pelt 3.

Just because clerics start off as support doesnt mean they should be stuck doing nothing but being a healbot. Inquisitor when build right is a serious contender in the DPS department

No, I was under the assumption you had a bit of knowledge of how this game works.

Clerics in this game will not be chosen for parties unless they can heal and prevent damage.
And that is mainly because you can build clerics without ever sacrificing their healing and support potential.
But also because our damage is only decent on one build. Which still grabs cleric2 for the dmg cure/divine might add. (pd2 btw.)

And due to the 4 unique classes = xp bonus feature you will rarely, very fricking rarely see more then 1 cleric in a party.

Neither does res make up for that loss in healing. Equipment will break and timers will become too hard to beat.

No?

Clerics heal. Healing is support. Just from the first circle clerics are a support class. If you cant wrap your head around that, then this might not be the class for you.

2 Likes

well you got nasty fast.

If a cleric can provide similar dps with their utility you would be a fool not to take an additional cleric in your 5th slot. My goal is to try and hit that target with inquisitor. If you don’t wish to talk about that in the INQUISITOR thread (a DPS class choice for cleric), please leave.

@Kemonomimi
Cleric do heal true, but that doesnt mean you should have to burn extra circles into doing just that.

Dang for a thread about a new DPS class people sure do get their panties in a twist when all you want to do is make a build for it that does what it says on the outside of the package

To add onto this, the only “contender in the dps department” would be bokor3druid3 which still uses cleric2 since priest1 offers nothing except a res. Its a wasted circle in that build too.

Also, the only ones that will take a second cleric into a grind group are the ones that dont care and just want a 5th person to fill the party and max out that exp bonus.

The reason everyone takes cleric2 (or rather most people) is because divine might and safety zone are so strong for all builds as well as that big ol 2x as much healing tiles. If you’re trying to play a cleric and dont want to support, i dont know what to say. You’re being greedy and irrational. Cleric in the very definition of the word, are healers.

The closest build to make inq competitive that i could imagine would be clericpriest3chapkrivisdieveinq for the cooldown statues, the multi hit on the wheel and blessing/sac/aspergellium for down time.

You would still go mostly spirit and maybe some dex just so you can crit. Can replace krivis1 with cleric2 to be more sturdy but thats probably the best a inq can hope for in terms of dps since the cooldowns seem to be long for their good skills.

Edit: Something like this https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222c37.152535.1f213f45516295a1.152545.152535.11243545

60 - 80 dex, 50- 80 con and the rest into spirit. Strip mobs of crit resist, instead of stacking dex, to crit.

Hmm if you are going the dps route, have you considered that adding C2 will potentially give more dps than a priest1 would have?

1) Divine Might

Don’t discount the +1 skill level to ALL skills for the next 5 casts. It makes your God Smash R6, which is a flat 800 increase in damage (based on tosbase). It makes your conviction debuff more and damage more, it makes your diev statues last a few seconds longer.

Just this alone makes C2 a worthy choice.

2) Fade

Clerics is generally a melee based class. Fade makes us able to run into aoes while in Fade buff, get into melee range, cast safety wall and dps away. Such a nice spell to have

1. Safety Wall

Having more hits to safety wall means you can stand still longer, can smash breaking wheel longer too

All these makes you a better dpser, on top of that give you 10 heal tiles which most teams will like to have. Such versatility is what makes C2 a much better choice than Priest1, which only provides Ress as the only viable skill whereas the rest of the skills are dependent on SPR instead of STR, which makes them lackluster compared to an INT/SPR priest c1.

Hun, if you think that’s nasty then you’re not ready for the internet yet.

And we are talking about optimal inquisitor builds, you just seem hellbent on sacrificing a quite potent addition to your build for next to no benefit.
Neither does taking cleric2 does not exclude inquisitor in the slightest.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s your choice to build the way you see fit.
But we do have an issue with pretending that is sane or decent advice when it really isn’t.

Same goes for you @Kemonomimi:

Zalciai got nerfed, people stated as such repeatedly. Stop suggesting spr when it is clearly in a very bad spot at r8 for any cleric build.

If you bring the crit resist to 0, as a cleric having just 60 or so dex should make you crit a decent amount of time, especially so if you stack crit rate equipment and gems too.