Tree of Savior Forum

A path to Inquisitor

Hello my fellow saviors!

As we all notice everyone is really excited about every Rank 8 class and we would like to know what else is coming up soon in terms of attributes, cooldowns, stats scale and thing goes on.

People would like to play the current Paladin as a badass and dark smasher as before in Ragnarok Online. Unfortunately it’s not the reality.

But now, as we can notice this buddy is in the building to replace that sadness!

Around the forum you guys are saying it’s a damn good DPS/AoE killer and it let Swordies behind when it comes to damage.

What else can we expect from this class?

It pretty much seems like a Cleric/Wizard chaser.

What build can we go for?! Is it finally a R8 Monk?

My thought is: Cleric > Cleric C2 > Krivis > PLD C3 > PD > Inquisitor.

Is his skills going to scale with SPR/INT/STR?!

I imagine this class with a good amount of HP, buffed and dealing so much damage. :yum:

SMASH IT!

https://treeofsavior.com/img2/news/developersblog/20160805/19_db_8rc_inquisitor1.gif

God Smash utilize blunt weapons, therefore most likely physical-based (STR / DEX), and here I was dreaming of Knuckles for Monk just like a real Monk but I assume that would make it even more difficult for IMC to conceptualize higher-rank Cleric classes considering the company’s retardation.

1 Like

i would avoid going priest if u wanna go Inquisitor its mostly phys based and the magic part is based on ur opponents matk

We actually are not sure about what will scale his damage.

Bless myself sounds good.

Yes bless is good but also it locks u in 1 stat which is SPR low SPR = low blessing damage further more priest is more of a support class maybe u should go others

That’s exactly what I mean.

Does that damage scale only with STR/DEX? It seems like.

Theres a yellow digit appearing there means it can crit magic/elemental damage cant crit

I see.

I wouldn’t like to go for Monk, that’s a class that doesn’t make me have fun.

I’m just going the route of Cleric C2 > Krivis > Pld C3 > PD C1 > Inq

2 Likes

I was simulating a build with Pld 3 and noticed it may be nice.

While I’m sad that RO Monk and Crusader didn’t transfer over (to any extent), Inquisitor sounds disgusting good for both Monks and Paladins (or any physical cleric in general).

Funfact; Pear of Anguish was a torture device that was used in the middle ages. It’s a nasty piece of work.

I just noticed God Smash seems like a special move in animu, hahaha. I believe paladin benefits more? I’d like to think the bonus elemental resist you get on paladin, the more you benefit in killing mages.

I wonder if Priest would benefit this build.

Cleric C2 I think is fine, but Priest C2 doesn’t seem like a good choice once Blessing 10 is not enough to have a good damage.

Krivis for Daino?

You had a good path I guess.

This works well, coming from a Paladin C3. Krivis/Diev are interchangeable.

I don’t know Paladin skills, are they correct in terms of damage?

Yes the pld skills is correct

1 Like

what about krivis and paladin, for all that hp recovery.?

I think it’s a specific build.

For that build I’d go for Krivis 3 Paladin 3 but pure support not dmg.

I agree with you.

There’s an idea of a damn mage/cleric killer. lol

A real dark thor!

I’m building cleric 2 - bokor 2 - Monk 3 - inquisitor for PvP.

Cleric 2 for extra safety zone and stuff.
Bokor 2 for mobility (samediveve), mackangdal and zombies scale nicely with str (maybe 1 level of hex hp regen disrupt).
Monk 3 and inquisitor you know why

Opinions?