Tree of Savior Forum

Inquisitor changes

Thank you very much for the attribute thing, I forgot that and missed it.

Very awesome post. Another helpful subweapon is Lionhead dagger for more elemental attack. Also, in that video the player used a 5 hammer to increase the number of the monsters affected and for boss it uses other good weapon with high attack, as it would not need the +5 aoe from five hammer. From that video he mentioned that it worth solo until 5 for farming gears. It also used full Dex build but with Con gears

1 Like

Yes lionhead dagger (+321 fire damage, +8 dex) is an option.

If you do not have 1 practonium to craft, other dagger options:
-random identified dagger with +elemental attack red option.
-karacha dagger item stats here
-arde dagger stats here
Can also use Ledas shield (+ ice elemental property attack). item stats

Most expensive option is Masinios dagger, +59 dex and +303 lightning damage.

1 Like

I recently changed to this build and itā€™s awesome but Iā€™m kinda confused as to what should I focus on my gear first.

So far Iā€™ve:

Cafrisun Set.
Max Petamion.
Zachariel Bangle x2.
Vienarazis Mace.
Small Crystaras.
1 Froster Lord.
2 Centaurus.
2 Gazing Golem.
1 Mineloader (Might need to change it to Yerub or something similar not sure).
3 Linkroller (need to change it, not sure to what).
And my costumes only have HP enchants basically.

Iā€™m full SPR at the moment but Iā€™ve 400ish SPR meanwhile Pardoners have 1000+ in Klaipeda, so I decided that Iā€™ll reset into 150 DEX rest INT as well as change the skill points.

My gear overall needs a lot of improvement but Iā€™m not quite sure where to start first, any help would be appreciated :slight_smile:.

And I guess since now Iā€™m going for DEX & INT variant, the skill distribution would look like this:

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222333gc.152535.1f2142516a9a75a1.1f3f5a65.756585.153545

Also another question, the 150 dex is invested points or taking into consideration gear and stuff?

1 Like

Cafrisun set is a liability. In my opinion, the low defense isnā€™t worth an extra line.
As for what to replace it with, probably 350 Primus Plate/Cloth armor with CON/INT/DEX.
If you really like the extra line, Manahas is a level 270 version of Cafrisun. You might have to go full con with Manahas though.

Accessories should be Frieno set, but itā€™s not easy to get, so Phada/Gladiator should be good for AoE ratio.

People usually invest 150 DEX because thatā€™s what they feel comfortable with. DEX can vary per person. If you want to attack faster and have low ping, you can get more DEX.

Iā€™m not really sure on weapon. I know end-game weapon is Masinios Mace, but thatā€™s all I know.

2 Likes

I have a different opinion than @JacktheRipper

Cafrisun can solo CM until 5 like there was a video in this thread showing. Manahas is much better as does the same but with more def. The conflict of opinion is around the Dex and Con. Even with manahas, or other set, I wouldnā€™t go full something. The Dex is a thing. Con can be invested but it does not help on many other things such as bosses and pve. Even the mobs in CM you can have more HP to survive but not more damage which by consequence you might take longer on CM and require better weapons and got more risk on time limit. And I know that as I was full Dex which is better than Con as I a full Dex I would deal a total amount of damage higher but already failed CM 5 or 4 due time-out.

AOE can help you, but isnā€™t your first priority as I think you are getting more important things like a good weapon first.

About the Dex, there are some tests which claimed there was a kind of stair curve in Attack speed, you can find the graphic in this thread. We consider the total amount of Dex, so you can reach that limit by just investing your points or with gears, either way is valid. Just remember that monstrance skill will increase your Dex , so when you look at the graphic, donā€™t reach that without monstrance skill.

About weapon, use blunt for the possibility of stun and as you may have due event or it is a good investment (cheaper than masinios) , use skull smash (one hand) , it gives a lot of int(more matk) and spr (good for sp).

Hope it clears some questions. Good game for everyone

2 Likes

Also my lastest tweaked build would be https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222c333g.15213544.1f214251699874a5.153545.113f4e5a65.74416585

I made this for optimizing damage, both for mob and for bosses. You will notice zaibas there as it does much more damage than level 15 torch, but I still have torch for extra line. I can describe other optimizations if you would like

1 Like

Forgot to mention about the cards. I still researching what is the best. For sure some cards help, but the optimal set I think it is not found.

For instance, as some experienced players described , Chapparition Card using different so potions can give 24 seconds of magic attack boost which due skill factors can do more than others +% of damage on a type or status.

For me armaos card helps a lot. Gazing golem I would put just one.

The froster lord bad side is that AA will keep hitting the same mobs , even the ones already Frozen. Also you canā€™t freeze bosses

1 Like

I donā€™t think that Aukuras adds an extra line, only Daino.

It does https://tos.neet.tv/attributes/402014 . I can feel when I use the skill, I would say it is a very significant amount of damage

Aukuras

Ally magic attacks within range of [Aukuras] deal additional Fire property damage

Daino

Adds an additional attack to basic attacks while active

Additional fire damage is not the same as an additional attack.

Another example is Enchant Fire

Additional Fire Property Damage: +[CaptionRatio]
Property Additional Attack: +[CaptionRatio2]

Additional Fire Prop Damage is just added on your existing lines, Additional Attack is the added line. There is a clear distinction between additional prop damage, and additional attack.

True . I think you are right , as I thought additional damage , now I notice the ā€œlineā€ (that concept and words are very confusing)

I would try it out very later today to see (as some skills descriptions are not accurate).

But for me , it does it job to increase the damage

1 Like

Thanks for all the help, really appreciated it :smiley:

So since Iā€™m going DEX + INT itā€™s better to have Zaibas for more burst DMG with Divine Stigma? Wouldnā€™t Aukuras be more sustained DMG?

I think my best bet for gear would be:

Primus gear with DEX/INT/CON.
Masi Mace.
Masi Dagger.
Frieno Set (Phada/Gladiator in the meantime and probably keep the Max Peta too).
3 Elleganos (30DEX) or 3 Gorkas (Looting Chance for gear).
1 Froster Lord and 2 Centaurus (Might change into 3 Centaurus in the future).
2 (or 3) Gazing Golem and 1 Elemental DMG Card like Yerub, there isnā€™t really that many good Purple cards for this build from what Iā€™ve seen, and having 2 or 3 Gazing Golems makes you feel safer that youā€™ll always have PB.
And blue cards I guess up to me, Nuaele or Zaura for defenses.

Sadly I do not have a 315 weapon from that event (wasnā€™t playing at the time since I quit from December and started playing this week) so Iā€™m kinda stuck with the Vienarazis Mace until I can get Masinios Mace I guess.

I would say both :slight_smile: the zaibas with Stigma increase the damage as you know. The Aukuras also is very good but it have fixed and limited duration, with the attribute (requirement) it last 20 seconds and then you have a long CD. Thatā€™s why I put just one point. Zaibas on the other hand have very short CD.

If we get a very poor r10 that only leave the best option Cleric2 and to change to full spr with Spr gears and gems , I would say the Aukuras might be better as your overall with other buffs , but I not sure if it really would be better as the main problem still the short duration

About gear status, probably would focus in on of them first, like Int. The Dex would help to reduce the points to invest

Is it worth it to transcend the Masi Mace? Or refine it to +16? I just got the recipe and Iā€™m tempting to use it on this build, but not sure about this.

Anyone tried Velnia Monkey + Biteregina interaction with burn?

Itā€™s just that AOE ratio is not really an issue if you do CM in room91, so Centarus card seems like an overkill. One frost Frost lord is more that enought for that tiny space, so Iā€™m thinking about other cards.

Hi.

@greyhiem either way, if we go SPR or INT sacrament stays lv1? Someone told me that Last Rites gets boosted by Sacrament but doesnā€™t it work the same with Pardoner Buffs?

Going INT would be more optimal then? I atm have 150dex and hadnā€™t invested anything else as I saved until Iā€™m sure.

Many claim SPR doesnā€™t give much even in high CMā€¦ Other say that INT gets hurt bad in higher CM making SPR the only viable choiceā€¦

Thanks

As you might got only one, I would open for gems and then enhance until one pontencial left (due it can be used for dragon weapon) . Then I would trans it until 10

It does improve the damage. It can poison too. I was thinking about to increase even more the damage using sp potions with Chap card for Matk

Not exactly. If you go in the middle of this thread you will see used a spreadsheet to calculate and , if you get a pandoners will 1000spr you would be much better than if you try high spr by your self.

I once tried spr build, you would take ages to get the best equipment to be close those pandoners which have Divine Might to increase their skills and all gems (them gems that you would need too) and as you would be a solo you wouldnā€™t maximize all the skills the pandoners have. So , there is a big difference.

The calculation also points out that the int build would deal more damage for AA and could have Zaibas which helps a lot (dealing a lot of damage).

One thing that I would make clear of this build, your main source of damage is Burn attribute. Int , cards, weapon, elemental attack and other things would improve that. It would be amazing if we find a way to make flames stay longer.

@Kannushi @greyhiem Well my only doubts now I guess are: asperligium only works with OUR aspersionā€¦ Last Rites benefits anything from our Sacrament Level as it implies in the description? Or doesnā€™t matter? (sacrament from Pardoner also works) depending on that it would be or not worth to invest on sacramentā€¦ I have mine at 1 but honestly I canā€™t describe how much damage each line is doingā€¦ Donā€™t know how to check that properly
Having sacrament at 1 allows to get more on mass heal and revive for example which are cool but I didnā€™t want to miss on damage.

Edit: Blessing canā€™t be from Pardoner? In reddit ppl telling me SPR itā€™d superior and should get sacrament to 10ā€¦ Pfffff

1 Like