Tree of Savior Forum

Inquisitor changes

its extremely variable, because of monster defense
most of simulations i ran without monster defense is around 20-30% more damage with int, depending on the amount of int and spr you and your pardoner has

@yodish92 Going by your spreadsheet, even with a below average pardoner, you’ll do more dmg as a full int even with 90% dmg reduction.

I think i didn’t get how to use the spreadsheet. Which is the difference between int and spr, expecting a good pandoner

But on CM 7 which is the monster def ? Which I would guess it is the Monster %redux variable

I still have some doubts, like we can reach the same spr as a pandoners right? The only difference would be the Divine Might, but the gems we can also have. So, even with pandoners 30% penality it does a better job?

hello,

i was a full dex inqui AA and i c my dps decreased since the last update.

your post is very interesting @greyhiem !!!

but if i understand going int/dex is better if i m finding a good pardonner shop ? in fedemian i didnt c one more than 811spr !

isn t better to go spr/dex for me or 811 spr pardoner shop is enough to go int/dex ?

for hat i got atm patk hat , better to go 3x elem damage element ?

thank for your help

1 Like

Got the same issue and question. I think some Daino damage change as well, also I got much more damage from CM than before, especially 6 was a lot of damage

Also keep in mind that the 15 pts in blessing as a spr build will make you much less useful in a party than an int build. An int build can use those 15 pts in mass heal, stone skin and etc.

The spr difference might be due the investment on the Dex.

Grey mentioned the hats should be elemental attack

I just put on the cafrisun set and it’s adding the attack to the same line with sacrament. Is it a bug or did IMC nerfed it? I am only getting 2 lines of attack for just cafri, cafr+sacr and just sacrament

As you mentioned, it still works Wear Cafrisun set with Sacrament is only giving me 2 lines of attack

Be careful that this set and mahana one is very weak for CM7

Good to know. We can finally overcome those shitty equips from ages ago. =P

ok thx you !

i will go int/dex way put eleme hat !!!

Some useful links about Dex

The elemental damage increase to all lines of damage right?

The mineloader helps what?

Hi grey , do you think the best int build skills would be these? https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222333cg.152535.1f2141516a9a72a5.3f4f5a65.153545.756585

I tried to follow the advices but a bit not sure the details.

Thank you for the help

I thinks it’s fine! I skipped Exorcism thing, and put more points in Ressu and Revive. I also put 1 in Aukuras, it comes handy sometimes. And that’s about it. In Inquisitor I only bothered to have only 1 point in the wheel but really, I have leftover points so it’s no big deal, what’s important is the damage you do when you hit the wheel and its duration is the same in every level. =)

The revive is maximized , at least the link I created and pasted , is it not level 10 for you? Exorcism is level 2 , but I am thinking that level one is enough to use chap Magnum which is just an way to create more DPS on bosses (as a full Int)

How much Dex did you invest?

About the cards, did you follow the suggestion?

I think I will follow some Korean advises and do https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222333cg.15213544.1f2141516a9a72a5.113f4e5a65.153545.756585

Deprotect will help high defense mobs, bosses and monarchs .

Zaibas will burst damage specially with Stigma.

The attributes I think I won’t invest in sacrament, blessing or aspersion. The Inquisitor is a must, Chaplain and Cleric can be helpful too

Good spot to solo, easy mob collection.
Video:

Use this trick to make easy play:

Get a lot of drops. Please ensure inventory weight is sufficient before solo attempt.

@Kannushi ressurect must be Lv2 to unlock Revive: duration attribute. It is useful.

All viable statbuilds:
Dex + int.
Dex + SPR.
Dex + CON.
All int.
All spr.
All con.
All dex (depend on ping).
Viable weapons: 5 hammer (AoE), toy hammer, masinios mace (endgame choice for most).
Off-hand: use dagger with +elemental attack and useful stat.

Viable card:
red: froster lord, centaurus. (need at least 1 froster lord)
blue: any (or elemental property resist with the special accessory set)
green: any, for drops Gorkas is best.
purple: gazing golem, elemental attack property cards.

Worst stat build: STR.

2 Likes