Tree of Savior Forum

Inquisitor changes

The spr difference might be due the investment on the Dex.

Grey mentioned the hats should be elemental attack

I just put on the cafrisun set and it’s adding the attack to the same line with sacrament. Is it a bug or did IMC nerfed it? I am only getting 2 lines of attack for just cafri, cafr+sacr and just sacrament

As you mentioned, it still works Wear Cafrisun set with Sacrament is only giving me 2 lines of attack

Be careful that this set and mahana one is very weak for CM7

Good to know. We can finally overcome those shitty equips from ages ago. =P

ok thx you !

i will go int/dex way put eleme hat !!!

Some useful links about Dex

The elemental damage increase to all lines of damage right?

The mineloader helps what?

Hi grey , do you think the best int build skills would be these? https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222333cg.152535.1f2141516a9a72a5.3f4f5a65.153545.756585

I tried to follow the advices but a bit not sure the details.

Thank you for the help

I thinks it’s fine! I skipped Exorcism thing, and put more points in Ressu and Revive. I also put 1 in Aukuras, it comes handy sometimes. And that’s about it. In Inquisitor I only bothered to have only 1 point in the wheel but really, I have leftover points so it’s no big deal, what’s important is the damage you do when you hit the wheel and its duration is the same in every level. =)

The revive is maximized , at least the link I created and pasted , is it not level 10 for you? Exorcism is level 2 , but I am thinking that level one is enough to use chap Magnum which is just an way to create more DPS on bosses (as a full Int)

How much Dex did you invest?

About the cards, did you follow the suggestion?

I think I will follow some Korean advises and do https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222333cg.15213544.1f2141516a9a72a5.113f4e5a65.153545.756585

Deprotect will help high defense mobs, bosses and monarchs .

Zaibas will burst damage specially with Stigma.

The attributes I think I won’t invest in sacrament, blessing or aspersion. The Inquisitor is a must, Chaplain and Cleric can be helpful too

Good spot to solo, easy mob collection.
Video:

Use this trick to make easy play:

Get a lot of drops. Please ensure inventory weight is sufficient before solo attempt.

@Kannushi ressurect must be Lv2 to unlock Revive: duration attribute. It is useful.

All viable statbuilds:
Dex + int.
Dex + SPR.
Dex + CON.
All int.
All spr.
All con.
All dex (depend on ping).
Viable weapons: 5 hammer (AoE), toy hammer, masinios mace (endgame choice for most).
Off-hand: use dagger with +elemental attack and useful stat.

Viable card:
red: froster lord, centaurus. (need at least 1 froster lord)
blue: any (or elemental property resist with the special accessory set)
green: any, for drops Gorkas is best.
purple: gazing golem, elemental attack property cards.

Worst stat build: STR.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the attribute thing, I forgot that and missed it.

Very awesome post. Another helpful subweapon is Lionhead dagger for more elemental attack. Also, in that video the player used a 5 hammer to increase the number of the monsters affected and for boss it uses other good weapon with high attack, as it would not need the +5 aoe from five hammer. From that video he mentioned that it worth solo until 5 for farming gears. It also used full Dex build but with Con gears

1 Like

Yes lionhead dagger (+321 fire damage, +8 dex) is an option.

If you do not have 1 practonium to craft, other dagger options:
-random identified dagger with +elemental attack red option.
-karacha dagger item stats here
-arde dagger stats here
Can also use Ledas shield (+ ice elemental property attack). item stats

Most expensive option is Masinios dagger, +59 dex and +303 lightning damage.

1 Like

I recently changed to this build and it’s awesome but I’m kinda confused as to what should I focus on my gear first.

So far I’ve:

Cafrisun Set.
Max Petamion.
Zachariel Bangle x2.
Vienarazis Mace.
Small Crystaras.
1 Froster Lord.
2 Centaurus.
2 Gazing Golem.
1 Mineloader (Might need to change it to Yerub or something similar not sure).
3 Linkroller (need to change it, not sure to what).
And my costumes only have HP enchants basically.

I’m full SPR at the moment but I’ve 400ish SPR meanwhile Pardoners have 1000+ in Klaipeda, so I decided that I’ll reset into 150 DEX rest INT as well as change the skill points.

My gear overall needs a lot of improvement but I’m not quite sure where to start first, any help would be appreciated :slight_smile:.

And I guess since now I’m going for DEX & INT variant, the skill distribution would look like this:

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222333gc.152535.1f2142516a9a75a1.1f3f5a65.756585.153545

Also another question, the 150 dex is invested points or taking into consideration gear and stuff?

1 Like

Cafrisun set is a liability. In my opinion, the low defense isn’t worth an extra line.
As for what to replace it with, probably 350 Primus Plate/Cloth armor with CON/INT/DEX.
If you really like the extra line, Manahas is a level 270 version of Cafrisun. You might have to go full con with Manahas though.

Accessories should be Frieno set, but it’s not easy to get, so Phada/Gladiator should be good for AoE ratio.

People usually invest 150 DEX because that’s what they feel comfortable with. DEX can vary per person. If you want to attack faster and have low ping, you can get more DEX.

I’m not really sure on weapon. I know end-game weapon is Masinios Mace, but that’s all I know.

2 Likes

I have a different opinion than @JacktheRipper

Cafrisun can solo CM until 5 like there was a video in this thread showing. Manahas is much better as does the same but with more def. The conflict of opinion is around the Dex and Con. Even with manahas, or other set, I wouldn’t go full something. The Dex is a thing. Con can be invested but it does not help on many other things such as bosses and pve. Even the mobs in CM you can have more HP to survive but not more damage which by consequence you might take longer on CM and require better weapons and got more risk on time limit. And I know that as I was full Dex which is better than Con as I a full Dex I would deal a total amount of damage higher but already failed CM 5 or 4 due time-out.

AOE can help you, but isn’t your first priority as I think you are getting more important things like a good weapon first.

About the Dex, there are some tests which claimed there was a kind of stair curve in Attack speed, you can find the graphic in this thread. We consider the total amount of Dex, so you can reach that limit by just investing your points or with gears, either way is valid. Just remember that monstrance skill will increase your Dex , so when you look at the graphic, don’t reach that without monstrance skill.

About weapon, use blunt for the possibility of stun and as you may have due event or it is a good investment (cheaper than masinios) , use skull smash (one hand) , it gives a lot of int(more matk) and spr (good for sp).

Hope it clears some questions. Good game for everyone

2 Likes

Also my lastest tweaked build would be https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222c333g.15213544.1f214251699874a5.153545.113f4e5a65.74416585

I made this for optimizing damage, both for mob and for bosses. You will notice zaibas there as it does much more damage than level 15 torch, but I still have torch for extra line. I can describe other optimizations if you would like

1 Like

Forgot to mention about the cards. I still researching what is the best. For sure some cards help, but the optimal set I think it is not found.

For instance, as some experienced players described , Chapparition Card using different so potions can give 24 seconds of magic attack boost which due skill factors can do more than others +% of damage on a type or status.

For me armaos card helps a lot. Gazing golem I would put just one.

The froster lord bad side is that AA will keep hitting the same mobs , even the ones already Frozen. Also you can’t freeze bosses

1 Like

I don’t think that Aukuras adds an extra line, only Daino.