Tree of Savior Forum

Inital observations of W3E3warlock2 after patch

I cant spawn evil spirits with invocation. Do any of you face this problem? I casted invoc, killed some mobs with magic missle and no evil spirits appeared

I tested it but with the linker nerf it seems like linker 1 its not worth the circle, for soloing’ it might be useful cause you can choose wich skill to use after linking+hking the mobs, however in party play the link breaks SO ■■■■■■■ FAST, that it might actually break even before you can use hangman’s knot and with the mobs taking little no no damage.

Oddly enough after my test i can confirm that linker 1 its only good for solo or if u play with friends and have some way of let them know to not break the links with trash skills, but to be honest, even when i been playing w3 l1 ele3 w1 since the begining, im 99% considering dropping linker because its not good anymore and if u ask why not 100% its because the other 1% its just me loving the linker class, im considering on actually going either w3 ele3 link2 or w2 linker2 ele3 wl1.

Just for the record i had perm divine might+dandel gem during my tests since i play with a c2 friend all the time.

PS: With all of that being said, link+magic missile, link+electrocute, link+mastema are very powerful combos that make you want to have a linker3 in your party 24/7.

1 Like

i have noticed this problem in certain places like crystal mines mission, mobs i kill there do not spawn spirits with invocation, but it works correctly in places like uphill

yea link1 isnt worth it anymore, link3 maybe.

1 Like

Way I see it, Warlock is now a one-spell class. Mastema is very powerful, but I don’t think it’s worth expending two whole ranks just to get one good spell and nothing else.

I swapped out my Warlock levels for Featherfoot, and now I have some nice additional AoE and single target damage options, as well as some protection with Levitation and healing from Blood Sucking. As an Elementalist, you can already take out entire mobs with AoE spells, so you don’t even need Linker.

im sure it makes the aoe bigger

I kinda agree Warlock 2 seems meh.

Im heavily considering RC Sage… if the RC quest wasnt so hard. Gave up halfway

wiz 2 > l2 > ele 3 > ff1 its really good guys!. Sustain, high AoE and burst build with some utility.

I rerolled to this one and I am practically enjoying it without worrying of being interrupted. It’s so good to roam around on higher HG with it. Plus the damage is only second to Ele Warlock which is not bad if you think about it.

As a main FF, I’m just happy to keep this class.

Tested again with “Meteor” using 8 Chapparion cards that are lvl 10 on lvl 140 dungeon boss.
weps are purple pract - windia rod + 8 and a lion head shield

Damage recorded = 255,210

now although it was on a lower lvl dungeon boss, the damage scaling for meteor is sick, personally i definitely think taking wiz3 is a good investment solely for surespell and quick cast for spells like electrocute, hail but most importantly meteor.

Thank you for that post. Because of your post I switched my W1>Pyro1>Link1>Ele3>Wl2 to W2>Link1>Ele3>FF2 and damn, compared to WL FF is so much more fun and versatile, WL seems like a one-trick pony (mastema) compared to FF… and being immune to melee monsters while still being able to use Frost Cloud, Meteor, etc is totally relaxed easymode grinding. XD

Yep… link got nerfed and a lot of peoples complaint about it. But I still love it instead of link +Pyro skill, I use it with wiz skills and ele skills. And I love it
Mt build is full Int

I tried linker a loot, and realy dont worth in a pt being circle 1, only for up solo.

Heellooo… sooo what are the best skills to go now for warlock?

I am planning to follow this build:

Is this the best one? I don’t understand why the Invocation isn’t included in the build tho :anguished:

Pole of Agony 10, Mastema 10. Rest is rather ‘meh’.
When i had a warlock i took Invocation 10 and rest in Dark Theurge.

1 Like

if you took 10 into invocation there isn’t any points left, xd

Oh right, my mistake. :smiley: I had 8 Invo, 1 DT and 1 ghastly trail, trying to make some more use of Invocation. But it’s not really that great, duration is way too low and cd way too high.

I really don’t think that skipping invocation is a good idea. It’s a very good spell in places with lots of mobs like ET. I’d say the go-to warlock build now is PoA lvl 10, DT lvl 1, Invocation lvl 9, Mastema lvl 10. DT lvl 1 mostly for destroying objectives, it does 15 hits regardless of level now.

Does someone know about the PoA changes that kToS has? if it becomes a bigger AoE like FC then it’ll surely be a skill to max.

1 Like

I’m not sure about the aoe, but I know that in ktos they made PoA a targetable ground spell like frost cloud, so you can cast it from far away and don’t need to cast it at point blank anymore

Well that does make it much better.