Tree of Savior Forum

Information about infinite TP/SILVER BUG and "possible WIPE" (sticked some topic here for clear ideas please read all)

Hi pot, meet kettle…

No sense. Just better to leave game , srsly.This game always had bugs and if after every one people here will cry about “i want wipe” its will be more stupid then just play for nothing

Your grammar is mediocre at best. You’re not in a position to question my ability to read or write in English. The image you linked is not relevant as people have pointed out. Stop trying to spread it around. It’s not going to fly.

@Siete And you’re blowing this issue way out of proportion. Ruin? Please. Stop exaggerating. No new silver was added to the system through this method. All we have is excess tokens in more users’ hands and RMT accounts with more silver on them. IMC has said they will look into punishing them. How about we wait and see what they will do before demanding a wipe. I don’t even think you and @tidus are even being serious right now. I can’t fathom this kind of logic. Like are you people serious?

3 Likes

gosh did you read how much is bad situation? in 12 years of online gaming is the frist time i beg for a wipe or a 100% proof of bans…

Hmm let’s put the test to my theory. I start by asking the question “does it involve money?”.

Yes it does, so the possible of a wipe about 60-70% possible!

my english is not good because i never study it, but at last god give me a briand thing that you dont have for sure.

THE SCREEN I’VE POSTED IS FROM THIS TOPIC

SOME TROLL POSTED IT IN THE UFFICIAL ANNOUNCAMENT OF STEAM REFUND BUG, FOR ERROR I TAKE THAT PIC THINKING WAS OF THE ACTUAL BUG (THE BUG OF THE ANNOUNCIAMENT) BUT THE PIC WAS A TROLL POSTED BY A TROLL AND I TAKE IT TO GATHER MORE INFO POSSIBILE FOR THE COMMUNITY

thanks you’re a really bad person f**k u l2 read noob

You didn’t played Wakfu dude.Its more badly situation.And they working without wipes.Just hardly buns and more time to fix this.

So if you struggle with English why would you go out of your way to accuse a native speaker of being unable to process the language to the point where they might be unable to write? This makes no sense. I had no intention of calling you out for your grammar as I am empathetic to those who type in a language they are not overly familiar with but do so to engage in the community. I wouldn’t dare mock anyone for that, but you started it.

You were already told that the image was fake, so that’s that.

Also i spend money for this game.I bought 4 dlcs for me and my gf . If they wil do wipe its like someone just stolen my money. If you are ok to loose ur cash, im not.Don’t be like a man who care only about ur self dude.

Oh god Wakfu. The exploits were real there. Not just with money but farming bosses, abusing mechanics, duplicating items, multiple kills when you should be locked out.

They didn’t wipe, they fixed the problems and nothing is “ruined forever”. Despite the fact that Ankama is not a company I would qualify as competent.

Panicky doomsaying isn’t going away anytime soon though, unfortunately. I’m sure threads like this where people cry for the endtimes while rampantly pulling numbers out of their heads will keep happening.

1 Like

yes but u dont need all those words to say that you skipped big pice of topic where i writed it 3 times

you are blind and my english is bad, i know it but at last you understand me… but still you cant see

They can easily lie about the picture being fake so people won’t do the exploit before they fix it. You still don’t think they are out for money?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

we paragon tos to one of the games with the worst management ever?

small difference, here with silver you improve skills wich could be better farm better silver better all not simply a few pro item that after patch maybe be unusefull.

also untill now bug abusers dont even need farm nothing becase they’re so full of money that dont need farm nothing so this problem will shown more later in game not right now that they are all scared to be banned

Banning the accounts that directly used the exploit will be a piece of cake. They will likely have the relevant data from steam, but even without that, they likely have server logs regarding the dlc purchases. And all they need to do with the latter is to check whether one was able to get more than a single founder pack of any type.
Once they have the accounts directly responsible for the exploits, they can just check their market history (i would guess they have logs of that, too). If people passed large amounts of money via the market, it is all reflected there. If multiple exploiters’ accounts kept buying from the same people, they can see it. If people put items to sell at suspicious prices, and exploiters kept buying from them, they can see it. They just have to write some query about it and punish whoever they deem suspicious enough.
Sure, the exploit itself is quite bad, but the consequences aren’t as damaging as many people could think, imho. Mostly due to all the restrictions already in place, heh.

sorry you know, my wipe agenda was free in the last 12 years so i have pushed a way to much :slight_smile:

i just wanted to do a usefull thing and take different topics almost talking of the same thing and gather in one, just you sayd, if there is misinformation we’re lucky that we’re on forum trying to figure out to stop say wrong things?

good point only problem is they do send money on main always with different account because of nature of the bug that require multiple account

They’ll open a new server, you and 10 of another people crying wipe wipe here just create a new character there. Leave us all(the majority) to play on a server with broken economy please. If you gonna scream “WIPE” everytime some economy damaging exploit will show up, you’ll have to relevel you characters every 1-3 months. IF you’re ok with that, than the only imbecile here is you, and only you.

2 Likes

do a server wipe every month.

And that would just make it easier to find the culprits. If they find that a ton of exploiters’ accounts interacted with the same exact player, they already have some circumstantial proof. Checking that player’s market history would likely give them the rest (if they put common items at high prices, and all of them got bought by exploiters’ accounts, it can’t be a coincidence).