Tree of Savior Forum

Information about infinite TP/SILVER BUG and "possible WIPE" (sticked some topic here for clear ideas please read all)

I think this topic and OP is the dumbest one I’ve seen on this forum so far. I can’t even find any appropriate words to describe this kind of level of intelligence. But the scary thing is that he got 8 likes and counting. Wow, just wow.

2 Likes

i really hope things are easy like u say because you know, infinite silver not are joke, not only for economy but in this game skill improvment sys is way too important to be ruined.

i hope no need a wipe, just dont say “no wipe never, we sayd founder acces no wipe” because they had bugs that in KBT2 was fixed and new ones like this so even if they sayd “no wipe bla bla” if a wipe is needed is needed. me other players or staff can’t decide. just depend how bad are the thing, and again i really hope they can calm us because like know if no controll about this no even sense play if not sure everything will be fixed and all balanced as always

Lol we’re fked. I don’t mind a wipe if this is the case. BUT, if there’s going to be a wipe, then do research on good F2P implementation first and revamp the whole game to not be P2W.

Do not discourage non-paying players from playing. Encourage paying players to pay more. That’s how this works.

1 - I can’t believe this is Steam’s fault, but probably IMC’s fault, because Steam correctly recognizes the DLC hasn’t been paid yet. What I believe is that IMC is working on the flag than an order has been placed, instead of the flag that the payment has been confirmed. If it was Steam sending the wrong flag, it would occur with all the games and not only 2 or 3 in years.

2 - The image of “proof” shows different ammounts of money and has a bit more blur in one of the numbers. I can’t assure as I’m not an expert, but it MAY be forged.

3 - The “boleto bancario” method is exclusive to Brazilians, the problem in general is not. It was also very unprofessional from IMC to cite Brazilians in that, as it could just give arguments to players to blame them. Why IMC don’t cite that most bots are NA based? Oh wait.

4 - The numbers of people who bought the game x who play the game is very difficult to avail. First, it’s pretty normal to have a much higher number for the first. Second, apparently players who just download the game to try but didn’t buy the packs are shown as owning the GAME, because the data is about it. So, we need data about those who own the DLC itself to make a better conclusion. Finally, those guys who are doing the exploit NEED to enter the game, so they count as players who actually played it. They are inside those 35k people! So no, this doesn’t show how many have abused the exploit. Actually, we don’t have a ■■■■■■■ idea of it.

5 - IP’s are dynamic, at least for 90% of the brazilian players. If they ban a IP range, they are basically banning the country. So, they can use an IP to help tracking the linked accounts and specially the main account of that player. But they can’t IP block him, that will do nothing and may even block another legit player later.

1 Like

You wanted to do a helpful thing, huh? By making another topic about a wipe and putting up some info that doesnt point to anything and try to say that it does? By posting pictures that has nothing to do with the exploit?

You’re not helping anything. You’re just spreading rumors for no reason, maybe because you think its fun? You can help by closing this thread.

Hi @tidus

I have a question about the image you’ve posted. I don’t know if it was answered already, too lazy to scroll up, lel. I’m talking bout this one:

Uploading…

On her inventory, it says her silver is 316,135,843. When shes trying to sell something, it says her silver is 316,135,840. Can you explain this? Was the screenshot photoshopped? Heve you tried validating this to the GM’s?

All this talk about wipe, wipe, wipe is making want to play less. If it keeps up, you guys will convince them to do it. You may not care to lose everything, but I sure do.

1 Like

is not fun, dont play why could be a wipe is not fun at all.

you should see the positive part there are ppl like Daniel giving more info and clearing our ideas if we have really to be scared about a wipe or not, and is almost impossibile to say now.

im not spreading any rumor since i take almost contents of other topic so are other ppl doing that not me i can publicize maybe.

Lann3do scroll up that pic was from ufficial bug announciament and a troll posted it and i take for error thinking was of the new bug no the KBR2 one.

its writed with this 4 time -.- scroll up!!

EDIT: going to sleep answer in 8/10 h gn8 all

I have a hard time not smirking since I saw this boleto exploit.

The level of irony involved is outstanding - just to let you glimpse:

Their disastrous system to combat RMT will actually help them to find abusers in this specific case. HOWEVER: The system was designed to flag and give enough time to cancel these EXACT transactions in which the trade is not equal.

So if we ever needed proof: The flagging of unequal transactions is actually not working or they wouldn’t have needed the community to find out this is going on.
–> They didn’t catch a single abuser so far with their system.

On a sidenote I do believe, that not many outside of Brazil would have the balls to try and ■■■■ with steam risking their main-account.

Now steam is easy on the ban-hammer, but when money is involved it is a different issue. It would be cheaper for me to buy 100 mil silver than risking my library over it.

2 Likes

It’s a visual glitch from the iCBT. It has no relevance to the exploit at hand.

1 Like

I guess some people here had no idea that kTOS had something similar.

A bunch of experienced players abused the Roxona spawn and made huge millions of silver and got to extremely high level.

Nexon +IMC placed a 3 month ban on the players abusing it and confiscated their things.

No wipe ever happened.

2 Likes

You Sir, I like your style. I like it a lot.

Calling for a wipe is utterly senseless. I understand a lot of people with little self-worth in the non virtual world or people with little going on in their career life need to feel empowered online, but c’mon… What the he’ll does it matter to me if Joe Schmoe has 10 trillion Silver and everything he wants? I could care less about Joe, or anyone, and their haves and my have not yets. This need to have better before X because of Y is childish. Play the game, have fun, and stop making unimportant crap, try to be important because you got jack squat else going on in your lives.

Tidus has been NONSTOP pushing this subject and getting all manner of people worked up for like 3 days now. Its spilled from the forums into the game chat now and it’s basically all from him.

Go check his posts. He’s been on the forums spreading this around and getting people worked up nonstop. Its like a personal mission for him. He’s not even playing the damn game at this point, just spamming the forums on some ■■■■■■■ crusade.

Good god! I don’t like that people cheated either. It sucks! However it does NOTHING to stop me from enjoying my game. When I am questing “Cheater Bob” having tons of silver does not stop me from doing my quests. When I am running instances Bob does not stop my runs from happening. When I am farming items for my collection, planning my build, reading the forums or buying or selling anything of small to mid value in the AH, Bob doesn’t effect me in anyway. He just doesn’t. I played the game for 3-4 hours today and these guys being rich didn’t cross my mind once… because it doesn’t stop me from doing my own thing in game.

In fact the only person who seems to have done anything to screw with my game experience in this ■■■■■■■ who has spread this all over the damn place and got people all worked up. Now I have to see talk of wipes and cheating in chat and all over the forums as people scramble to understand what the heck all this is about.

Tidus… YOU have done something to ruin the game for another player. You could have just reported the bug and left it at that but you didn’t and now myself and a lot of others are effected in a MUCH greater way because of it. If I had never known about the cheating I could have just gone about my day fine. Content to just enjoy my game(minus the bots…), but no. You have ruined the game for me.

I hope your ■■■■■■■ crusade is worth all the people you are hurting because you can’t handle feeling cheated by someone else. Well good job because you have spread that feeling to ALL MANNER of others. Now they get to feel bad too because you were not strong enough to handle it yourself.

Good job… Thank you for ruining Tree of Savior for me. I hope your happy!

2 Likes

A wipe? You can be sure I won’t be coming back if that ever happens. Not everyone is a student, jobless etc who could spent 12hours daily playing games. I will just take my money elsewhere.

1 Like

A wipe wont fix anything, a new exploit will just emerge at some point. So what? wipe every month? come on. no.

1 Like

Asking for wipe each time an exploit discovered is like “Hey guys, lets solve this with war, it will resolve all our issue”.

1 Like

Clap Clap if you life is good in blindness is your problem not mine. if you dont wanted to know just dont come on forum read about bug.

dont know and does nothing is not the soilution i never ruined nothing, just linked other topic, gather togheter and try explain situation.

if for you dont mean nothing and u can keep play like nothing never happn is just a YOUR PROBLEM. if i want doo my war to IMC to let also only 1 player have 100 000 000 of silver and be able to unlock all attributes and cool stuff there is no point in play anymore this game for ever and for good because the game it’selfs no have sense like this.

You plan your build, lvl up, save silver for pro item, buy pro item get nice lvl, start do dungeon, and find cheater, do pvp and find cheater, do world event maybe pvp and fin cheaters, do gvg and find cheater, no more balance in game no more fairy plai all game ruined.

i prefer the game ruined by the player why know about those bug than the game ruined for bug abuser and no one does nothing better a dead TOS than a SICK TOS

1 Like

1 Like