Tree of Savior Forum

[Info] Dungeons & Dungeon Drop List (updated for Rank 10 patch)

So ā€¦ it is impossible to get slightly broken anti-dark necklace anymore for rhevi set?

Is that graph from KToS? Because in iToS this map is a nightmare to complete, since a few mobs are right next to the boss and itā€™s easy to miss one (hidden behind the bossā€™s sprite) and end up with 99% rate.

From my experience, the percentages here are: 34% (bottom), 80% (1st boss killed), 92% (before 2nd boss arena).

BTW does anyone have the % chance of item drops from cubes? Iā€™m looking for the chance of getting the Petamion recipe (it was 1% from the old dungeon, but clearly thatā€™s not the case because I didnā€™t get one after opening 600+ cubesā€¦)

Yes, images from ktos. I also just realized there are some mobs around the final boss. Drops from dungeons are difficult to get now, I do not have % drop rate.

If you need alternative similar to peta/max peta, I recommend Terrallion.
Recipe from saalus cube.

Farm the flowers at the Netanmalek Mausoleum HG. Orsha -> woods of linked bridges -> HG (sjarejo) -> second HG (netanmalek).
Drop rate of flowers: 2.0%

You will get additional valuable drops from HG:
-equipment to sell
-mithril (value will rise)
-blessed shard
Some other drops (opal, terranium, ā€¦), and silver.

It might be faster if you already have recipe from running saalus.

iTOS patch increased the spawn of the mobs too

ktos farm results:
-8 hours total to get 90 flowers (not a thaumathurge), thauma needs 4-5 hours due to double drop
-1.7 mil silver earned
and other items (not showing equip drops)

2 Likes

In fact I have a recipe rotting in one of my charā€™s storage for agesā€¦ Might be worth spending 30 min sessions over a couple weeks, I also like the fact you get those ores and opals which are needed to craft the stones for raid missions. Iā€™ll try thatā€¦

1 Like

Thanks for taking time to make it

1 Like

(added to first post)

New Level 330+ Dungeon (for rank 9, so for rank 8+) - Ranko Waters Dungeon

Route:
Dungeon%20route

-Bosscard:
+5 Healing Power per star (max 50)

5 Likes

Thanks for your post. Would you know which color is the new card?

1 Like

Hi Alyu, the card is Blue!

I checked and this dungeon does not drop any equips or accessories. Just misc items:

Droplist:
-Talt
-Andesium (red round ore item)
-Ionium (yellow round ore item)
-Pheltremin (the green bar)
-Ulstermite (the red bar)
-Terranium (red ore)
-Phydecium (green ore)

-Bosscard (+5 Healing Power per star)

6 Likes

ughhh
terrible drops tho, i hope we can get decent exp at least

Good god, at last some freaking Andesium and Ionium. These drops got removed from the Catacombs and 7 Valley missions randomly a long time ago. The gloves made from these should still be relevant with that extra +25% dmg bonus to a specific armor type.

1 Like

This boss is Barle King.
Dungeon is quite easy and short, even solo.
Think half flying mobs and half ground mobs. Mobs are the mobs from zeteor coast, epheroatao coast, and the ranko water maps.
Most are ice and earth.

Silver gain at level 360:

Boss is a giant fish, jumps around a lot.

1 Like

Oh God is that awful Varle King from the end of epherotao coast region quests

This thing bounce and bug a lot -_-

since the equipment from HG are sold by 0 gold Iā€™m waiting for some other way to get money farming. why in this game the gems are just garbage ? if these materials are more rare than a talt why they do not cost almost 5k ?..

Gem is quite low in this game yes.
New equipment still does not sell for silver at NPC.
This Lv330 dungeon will not drop a lot of silver if you are overleveled.

With new rank 10 update, new level-cap equipment will become high price during first 2 weeks, then price will drop. Especially Primus (red/orange) grade will be high, and of course the Super-Option primus will sell for most (+AoE attack, -% PvP damage, and such super-options). If you have Super-Option + Greens with high stats, you will become rich. I am exploring best farming spots in new HG and new maps.

3 Likes

I assume the new HG gear (Primus) outdpses miki weapons now?

1 Like

I think so, must check it once I get primus myself. Ktest does not give free gear (just event 1 practonium-weapons). Luckily have linker necro sorc for easy farming.

Hmm canā€™t find the new fantasy librarians rework other than this http://m.tos.nexon.com/lab/dev/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=73

Edit- Just watched youtube, took like 15min for 5 man party. First refuge only take 5min or soā€¦

new location bad for farm, low population mobs, maybe tower maps, but archers and really low population mobs, much less mobs than in any 330 360 locations.

Primus 380 and Solmiki are rank 10. So Primus 380 vs Solmiki is the same as Primus 350 vs Masinios. Same power, all you have to compare is the bonuses on the item. Solmiki keeps the advantage of offering set bonuses. Primus 380 will replace Primus 350 perfectly for spots where you didnā€™t have time (or didnā€™t want) to invest for a Solmiki item.