Tree of Savior Forum

Has anyone ever crafted a Terrallion?

I crafted 2 already (farmed all by myself, 1st one takes 3 weeks, another takes longer)
why?
I did it for self accomplishment, the necklace itself just the reward :smiley:
brown colimen flower is harder to drop before, now its easier…way easier.

Terrallion suffers the same problem as a ton of items in the game, its just not worth the effort for what you are getting. I wish the devs would take some time and go back and balance some older items, the amount of materials are too high and the drop rates are too low, and sometimes the maps are just too scarce with the monsters that drop the materials too.

14 Likes

I made two max petamions from scratch and I can say it is not so hard and in several weeks you might make one (trying maybe with two characters). The second is harder as I think the game can have a mechanic to check if you got the rare drop before and if you did it make very very rare.

Also about the main topic thing, I also tried several weeks to make one terralion and I made at least an interesting observation. Like the farm thread points differents places to farm gems or items, some are better for one server than another due as an channel becomes crowded it also makes more and more mob to appear and making easier to drop the item. So , crowded channels could have more mobs to kill and also more white mob (that worth 100 mobs ) to appear.

By the way my server the map was only me an I think I tried a month and I didn’t even get 10, even killing many White mobs that didn’t drop it which is very frustrating and I even made a support ticket about it

Trust me, before the pure RNG drop rate change this was much, much harder.

but yes, it isn’t worth crafting.

I managed to get around 30+ (most from corsair flag) while doing the gem abrasive gimmick back then when it was harder to level gems.

Now how do you level your gems?

I get a lot of gem fodder after Challenge Mode, everywhere else in general actually, since most HG gear being dropped have bad stats and blue weapons are instant gem exp

1. Uphill defense missions: reward is 50 points and you can get a lvl2 abrasive (+15500 exp) for 180 points; also stages 8 and 23 can give a gem abrasive (lvl1 or lvl2)
  2. All the blue crap random drops give +315 exp – when I discovered this, I basically didn’t bother IDing them anymore
  3. There’s the gem seller now which gives you random gems for silver (5 gems for 100k) or coins (from HG); but you’ll probably get 5x one star gems most of the time, which clearly is a ripoff (coins give guaranteed 4* gems, so that’s another reason to do HG more)
  4. If you’re desperate, go to Solitary Cells when there are necrobots there… usually they don’t bother picking up the gems :slight_smile:
1 Like

I did one last year using the clone skill of Kabbalist to multiply the Firent monster to 8 if I’m not mistaken and then transmuting the Firent Flowers (50% drop chance/monster) on the item that does Terralion with my Alchemist’s Magnum Opus.

I think that 5 Firent Flowers make 1 Rafflet Flower and 5 Rafflet Flowers make 1 Brown Colimen Flower. So it’s 25 Firent Flowers per Brown Colimen Flower. 2250 Firent Flowers total.

Since I didn’t get lucky with petamion recipes, I decided to give a try with Terrallion.

Result after a 35-40min session:

• 10 flowers
  • 3 berthas pieces of equipment
  • 1 primus piece of equipment
  • 11 level 2 gems
  • 11 mithril ores
  • 2 opals
  • and more…

Sounds like it’s much easier to farm now, with the side effect of also getting useful items to sell…

2 Likes

Wow , you got an Primus with just 40min faming?! I think I am very unlucky to do one hour and half and no Primus.

I think I will farm the flowers too. That flower was the reason I tried to create an alchemist .

By the way, are you farming with how much of looting?

Mine was crafted last year. Now I’m using Solmiki Medal, but I used Ankh for a long time!

In Telsiai there’s someone selling thousands of them at 60k per piece. Considering the total price you’d spend if you bought all the mats is nearly half that of a crafted Max Peta, I didn’t think twice and immediately made 3 Terrallions that day as I already had lots of recipes from Saalus. So worth it!

That’s one happy bot you just supported, lol

but grats

1 Like

Hahaha yeah I figured no one is that insane to have farmed that much. It’s such a dilemma.

Saw one in Telsiai market for 9M.

Yes, that was lucky. Usually I farm the Nazarene Tower with my main, even using the loot chance potions I got from the last month’s event… and get nothing. Unfortunately that was a craptacular piece of Kalinis Pants (with evasion and lightning resistance), so it ended up as red powder.

Zero :slight_smile:

EDIT: second session went even shorter (little less than 30 mins) with the following results…

• 10 flowers
  • 2 berthas
  • 1 primus (migantis shield – garbage again)
  • 11 gems
  • 4 mithril ores
  • 6 opals
  • various gemstones

So yeah, another primus :wink:

1 Like

Farmed all 90 on the 0.x% drop rate last year. It took months. -_-; I was lucky to have been a Thauma so I’ve had double flower drops every 10 mins or so.

Six sessions, 60 flowers now. Three more days to go…

And the flower farming is over… I’m now the owner of a new crafted Terralion! :sunglasses:
And while at it, I also crafted an Animus for one of my wizards…:satisfaction:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.