Tree of Savior Forum

Infinite party members, unbreakable weapon upgrades, druid transform crashing channels, etc etc

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the myth that IMC staff are just bots on forums have just been busted

good job everyone, senpai noticed us

4 Likes

but please dont up the servers until this is fixed or disable the skills posted here before opening the server,

itll be a chaos once the server is up everyone will be creating druids and rogues and overupgrades each and every equipment.

then tos will be doomed

5 Likes

Help save our game, mercy!

Finally. A response. Ban hammer please!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYcXRAd8-Jc This is how you do the capture bug, i dont know if the video author is aware that he is abusing an exploit but his guild is one of the MANY guilds that are doing this in silute. They even reached an agreement to stop doing this.

THIS!

and also investigate the +15 above with full potential, they must have an astronomical amount of luck if these are legit

1 Like

Just fix the bug instead of wasting your time on catching all the exploiter.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Correct me if i’m wrong, but isn’t Rogues Capture skill supposed to have an upper limit of how many skills can be memorized/captured?
I wonder if someone tested that skill before releasing it…

I’m not trying to sound mean, but i’m quite curious : Do you have any suggestions how we should get evidence for that?
We neither have access to server logs (unlike IMC) and we cant see an items past so we can’t really see how it got to that level. Same with channel crashes, we have no access to server logs, we can only notice a channel crash when it’s already too late and we get kicked to the login screen.

Are we supposed to ask them kindly “hey… please tell us if and how you crash the channel and illegally upgrade your weapons. I promise i totally won’t screenshot and report you” and hope they’re stupid enough to tell us? I doubt those who do these crashes and exploits will willingly share this information with strangers nor will they admit doing it.

Are we supposed to collect evidence by finding out how they do it, which would only work by deliberately going against the rules and trying to find out methods how to crash and illegally upgrade weapons ourselves?
I doubt that, because we’d risk getting banned ourselves.

Got any suggestions how one could collect evidence that you could use in this case?

13 Likes

Silute guilds are Hydrarium, QuietStorm and Unbelievable.

Tbh, it’s almost impossible to catch those guilds because as you said, there is no way to gain evidence about it, and IMC probably don’t have the server log either.

What we can help though, is to reproduce the bug such that those bugs never happen again.

Its supposed to have, but unfortunately it doesn’t. :frowning:

Perm ban the people that exploited, and ip ban them + whipe the chars.

Should be easily visible by logs.

The capture bug it’s in their faces now, i hope they disable the skill before opening the servers today.

And supposedly like these, SSGT, Renegades(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21…)

Some players split the itens/money, also they sold for IRL money… Silute is dead bro.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

It should only take a few seconds to fix the bug where it can capture one million spells.

yes but in a much smaller scale than the other 3