Tree of Savior Forum

Infinite party members, unbreakable weapon upgrades, druid transform crashing channels, etc etc

I know its stronger, but that don’t achieve alot except for epeen.

In PvP it’s rarely about your equipment, but more about your control (arguably players with good control and crazy equipment will defeat everyone, but that’s a really rare case).

In Wb its more about you finding the boss first.

In ET, its still more about the strategy and teamwork than the equipment. Yeah, the extra 15% (most of us is at 1.5k matk in ET) will definitely help, but not like you can’t clear it without that equipment.

@IMCisGreedy eh how come you are linking a pic from our dear Wingzard? That’s the pic when he is trying to solo an item awakening dungeon as a linker3alchemist2.

What has it got to do with crashing the channel?? O.o

Btw… HAIL WINGZARD! @exillion

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @hkkim @GM_Sebastian @GM_Francis, well let’s work IMC ^^

1 Like

I must be a minority because i dont mind a wipe after major bugfixes, granted we get all our spent TP back.

6 Likes

im not saying hes doing it but look at how many mobs are on the screen there

the channel can only handle 100 people

what he is doing for fun is what other people could be using to crash channels

same with capture

i am a rogue sapper myself and know how dangerous infinistack can be

lol, it wasn’t a druid skill, it was an exaggeration on what you can say for the caption of the pic at that moment.

But the actual is different.

Enter awakening dungeon and mobs spawns per wave. Instead of killing it, I just piled them up (killing them or not, next wave will spawn in a fixed interval eventually) until the boss shows up while i’m hiding in the corner.

And.

Screenshot time.

2 Likes

ah i see

how is druid crashing channels then?

capture i get but druid i dont know much about

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @hkkim @GM_Sebastian @GM_Francis

Please reply even just with your copy paste tradition just to make us players know that you have seen this post

1 Like

Hmmm, i dunno about that XD

When i mentioned about Druid, it was about the first screenshot i posted not that one.

the druid turns into a specific monster with a specific skill , and when it starts to charge the skill, simply crash the channel.

Can’t really see the connection there though. Item dungeon is a dungeon by itself and uses the same channel count like the rest of the missions/dungeons. (Yes it is affected by dungeon channel limit too).

I have a sapper rogue too and I understand the piling up stacks. I think it isn’t the broomstick infinistack that kills the channel, it is more of a combination of other capture-able skills in which the rogue throws out which crashes the channel.

wow thats a really large oversight lmao

see from that screenshot i assumed druid had some sort of mind control skill and was making the things his minions or something while more would keep spawning which is why i thought that was how they crash servers
but nope it something ridiculously more simple

i am overthinking it lol

@GM_Sebastian @GM_Francis @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines please read

1 Like

You capture like all AoE skills from your friend warlock then a friend rogue capture your capture then he uses his capture and the warlock uses his skills above that again, rinse and repeat and thats how you do the bug and crash the channel killing the WB almost instantly.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This is interesting, so when you release the capture it is considered as 1 “effect”? If I have capture 5 means i can potentially capture 5 other rogues capture which is a mix of skills too?

5*5 = 25 frostclouds/whatever… wow

Nop, lvl1 capture can capture all aoe skills from the warlock but by the skill description capture with 5 skills would count as 1 magic circle.

Thank you so much for reporting this problem regarding to crashing channels. However, we have been investigating how they’ve done those abusing. In order to investigate more about those issues, please inform us any of guilds or guild members, screenshots and video clips. The screenshots that our saviors posted on this topic are also helpful however, we need more proved and certain evidence. Once again, we firmly try our best to fix out those abusing.

26 Likes

whoa not a robot response

WOT

1 Like