Tree of Savior Forum

Infinite party members, unbreakable weapon upgrades, druid transform crashing channels, etc etc

And the best part is, you don’t need a 3rd party program such as ‘Pake’ here to exploit things.

3 Likes

meanwhile

-Fixed the problem of the hair not moving in a specific situation.

-We will be redistributing channels for efficiency and we plan on monitoring your feedback for optimal results.

6 Likes

-2 more loading screens were added.

3 Likes

Good thing world bosses drop nothing good, and that whatever gear people have been ultra-refining with exploits will be made irrelevant by whatever Lv300+ recipes IMCs adds on the level expansion, because they have no idea how to conduct logical item scaling.

Well in my opinion it is plausible. Do take it with a pinch of salt. What I said is just theory and speculation, my apologies upfront. :sweat:

In a huge game like this with many players it isn’t really “economical” to keep querying the same database table all the time or every second. There are so many things to update, like player, monster locations, health/sp data, item data etc. Hence one can think of a way to ease this load is by to caching/copying the player data to another location where the game can constantly use it to update, once every now and then the cron job (every few secs perhaps) will update the main player table with the latest data in the temp location.

Having the data work like this isn’t really bad, since it helps to prevent data corruption/lockout too as the main player data table isn’t updated from all different sources. In good database design, the table row should be locked during updates to prevent 2 sources from updating it at the same time.

As for silver exploits, we don’t know what the channel data table holds though. Judging from the economy now I don’t think it is exploitable with this method lol.

Except those players converted the highly refined item into cash, and bought silver to upgrade their attribute.

You can see this in a few RMT group.

1 Like

No Wipe needed. They just need to locate the people who abused it and ban them (Honestly not sure how they’d be able to do that, other than looking for all players with Lv220+ weapons at +15 or higher and tracing back to the date they enhanced it to see what went on at that time).

^See that? Even at +25, he only gained a +405 M-ATK boost from it. So although they need to be punished for it, this isn’t some game-breaking “I’ll never catch up to them / They’ll dominate all PvP” issue.

1 Like

lol only 405 ?
you forgot skill multiplier and attribute multiplier
try to research before posting please

no because to do that you just need to be specific classes

snickers

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Problem is, can they prove that those items were upgraded by the bug exploit? Could also be just “lucky”

1 Like

An 180 extra matk (+10) from weapon will not magically win them PvP. It will definitely help in clearing ET though.

It doesn’t even matter that much in WB because WB is more about if you find them first than having an overpowered gear.

1 Like

Not really. The repercussions are generally bigger than just a mere +attk boost for the abuser.

Things often go in a circle. If one can make a +25 for himself, he would have thought of making another one to sell. Maybe a +10 s.corona which every other wizard wants? What about +13 with 4 potential left and it looks ‘legit LOL’? Sure It will attract whales to buy it.

Then it comes to playing with the whales mentality. They have money to spend, they want items that make them better than the general crowd. They will buy RMT if needed to get the coverted item they want.

This in turn drives the RMT market, promoting more bots since more ppl buying silvers.

And it goes on and on…

9 Likes

when other people got like 1k atk this exploiter got like 1k2
it’s 20% stronger
and about their attribute, i bet all skills are at 75-100% when other players got like 50-60%
so the different is not a little like what you say

What about it? Is that damage still going to shave more than a few minutes off of your clear time in solo runs (And this matters even less in party runs, where everyone runs through it without issues after their first run)? Is it going to put you at a huge advantage in GvG Battle League where CC and skills that originally deal 5-digit numbers are the power-plays?

Don’t forget that +10 is easily achievable on those weapons with the Silver to make those attempts, so it’s not like this guy has a +25 (Which he probably got to without using the exploit since he’s down to 0 potential), while all of the legit players have +5’s.

You played on the Korean server and in GvG right? So stop acting like this is a Doomsday in power-difference for people who didn’t do it.

Yeah, in this way, it’d be a problem if they did this enough times to make millions of Silver from the sales. I was referring to the damage difference Hoangsea was talking about, since he insinuated the Multipliers would make what I said false.

Who knows; we’ll have to see.

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy

Please read this.

2 Likes

inb4 robot response

20char

1 Like
22 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

There is no gif capable of expressing my disappointment right now.

Neither is there a gif to express how predictable this was.