Tree of Savior Forum

INFINITE Money exploit, please GMs read THIS

Might simply be a bug with steam.

1 Like

thats so unreasonable i dont even:D cu

Nah more like IMC doesn’t look thoroughly on the payment method offered by steam. They should know better man… like seriously… I don’t want my level 180 to go, but I rather wipe at this point since this is not fair at all. This is Archeage all over again if IMC does not do anything about this. On one hand, you’ll hurt the legit players. On the other hand, those people that gained through this will hurt the legit players. Either way, LEGIT PLAYERS GET THEIR BUTT HANDED TO THEM FOR BEING FAIR.

LOL, That’s why the token price are so cheap on market. The economy of this game already blowed up.

WIPE it and get some compensation based on players level.

This is not about the given problem right now but about IMC as publisher in general. How they want to sell their product and treat their clients: Trying to make the game a long-run success or just “squeeze” all money out of it as much as you can get from paying customers?

Trion did second with Arche-Age while the game could have been promising but the company failed to deal with botters, ignored hackers and dubers, killed their servers economy several times (they also had issues with the premium token item at headstart) and in the end just kept filling their cash-shop, not listening to the community and their wishes and had the most aweful customer support I have ever encountered. So in the end, my statment was merely my dear hopes, IMC won’t turn into a company like that.

unlikely, NO GAME accepts delayed payments. Prolly something in the money authentication process went wrong with CERTAIN payment options.
But whatever, just ban the exploiters and tell their bank/valve. As you scam three factions you could get punished hard.

hm, it actually can be, but the probability is pretty low, as it would happen with all the other games around. It seems more on the developer’s side, as it appears to occur with very specific games.

Hope for an official statement from IMC.

EDIT: Let’s keep in mind this can also be used to get the cash itself, like for exp tomes.

That would work if the game handled item counts like a single player game; which it doesn’t.

What about doing a full item wipe (reset all items and silver on the game). At least we won’t lose the levels

Also reset stats to the normal you would have, to solve the extra stats for duping.

and yet no official response.:sleeping:

This isn’t an issue with the money auth process; it’s an issue with how Steam handles DLCs. This works with any DLC.

ROLLBACK OR WIPE

Seriously I’m level 230 but this is just ■■■■■■ up.

EDIT:
forget it, I think we can’t trade exp tomes :x

1 Like

Hey is this fixed? Why TS keep sharing on how to do the exploits?

i’m 228 too, and i would accept a wipe with HIGH exp event and rewards

Leveling is just a matter of time, the problem still the silvers/itens/TPs/attributes/pets/… .I Agree to WIPE all those things and make everyone “naked” .

Ah, well, thats good news tbh. Meaning is a steam/valve thingy so exploiters might get steamhandled. nice.

you dont get it. its true exploiters will get caught, but what about the silvers those exploiters spent? A group of players can easily do this method and stack silvers on one account, then buy off multiple players items while only that one account is going to get banned. When I say multiple, it means those group of players main account and RANDOM INNOCENT people. Are you going to ban them too by just listing their stuff on market? Its really hard to detect. Those exploiters can get out clean while maybe getting 30-50% profit off this method, but still THE DAMAGE IS DONE. That’s the main point here.

I spent too much time to risk to try on this ■■■■…but I am angry that IMC is still not doing anything yet =(

anything yet? its known to the public since max 4 hours. they work in korea, wtf do you expect?