Tree of Savior Forum

INFINITE Money exploit, please GMs read THIS

There can be a glitch or bug, but its not as it was said in this post, i alrady tried it, even contacted someone from “BoaCompra” which handles the payment method for “boleto bancário” in brazil…

We couldn’t replicate the so called bug, tried it in a brand new account and in my account itself, its merely a hoax, and you’re all falling for it…

1 Like

I just lost all motivation to even bother with alchemist.
Clearly it’s not the best way to make silver in the game.
■■■■ this.

1 Like

Yes, it’s a hoax by virtue of “I couldn’t reproduce it to benefit myself so it’s fake”. Good job, champ. :grin:

so only Brs can do that exploit ?

i have no interest in reproducing it to “benefit myself” i merely know someone who works INSIDE boacompra thus i DO KNOW it is not possible to receive something WITHOUT confirmation of the bank slip being paid, that’s all, i’m trying to work as a community creator mostly for BR viewers, my “gaming career” didn’t start with ToS and i surely won’t risk tainting my nickname over a game that i don’t even play more than 2 hours a day bro, to believe me or not is your decision only, i’m just stating facts here, and btw have you produced any by stating i want to “benefit myself”?

and how do we do it outside of brasil ?

Its a hoax, stop trying to taint it on brazillian community like that, you CANNOT get any DLC WITHOUT bank compensation…

2 Likes

Ppl should chill there nuggets, NO HARD evidence was given. Even if it is true, people should chill their nuggets. ITS A FRAUD, this alone makes
punishment against all exploiters very easy, as valve is also involved to some degree so is the CC company. These could turn out VERY BAD for every exploiter. Just ban the exploiters and move on. Rollback haha, are
you serious?
ESO had 6 MONTH of hidden duping and no rollback happened.
Rollback will be WORSE than the exploit itself. Just ban them and go on.

Too much doomsayers and crybabies.

1 Like

Not a hoax. Totally real man, read more.

I can just “buy” the game right now and play.

+1 sir

/20characters

To anyone willing to know, that is a fake screenshot.

3 Likes

Can’t you all seriously see the numbers on the waller/balance do not match? The screenshot is fake. Every single one till now has been fake.

Sorry, but as it was “taught” is merely a hoax, like i said i do know someone that WORKS inside boacompra and he was kind enough to explain to me how the system of bank slips work…

Like i said there can be an exploit going on, but its not something that “only brazillians” can do like its being said

1 Like

I am disappointed greatly. :disappointed:

Regardless. True or false, with the rumour around it needs IMCs attention and an official statement from their site with all given honesty to the community and paying clients, even if its on their bill to take actions and compensate, if the rumour turns out to be true.

I hope they don’t want to make the same mistake with their companies reputation as Trion did. They better not just make a p2w-cash-cow of the game like Trion did hard with Arche Age. ToS is far too nice of a game as being killed early off due to bad publishing.

Even if this works, which i doubt its still easy enough for valve to track down the data of the ones which have been “abusing” the system getting what they don’t paid for

Nice so in total you SCAM against three factions. IMC, valve and your bank. GG WP SIR.

What does the possibility of a P2W cash-shop have to do with transaction fraud, Frog-Imouto?

wipe or I’m out
20cr