Tree of Savior Forum

INFINITE Money exploit, please GMs read THIS

It has come to my knowledge that there has been a very serious exploit being abused of ever since the game launch on March 29th. I’m strongly against this and every other kind of game exploits and unfortunatly the damage this one can do might be WAY worse than all the gold sellers you’ve been fighting against.

I’m here to request IMMEDIATELY attention from a GM to mitigate the damage that has already been done, thus preventing an even worse havoc on the game’s economy. The exploit can gives infinite money to any player through the market, therefore I still have hopes that you could track and punish the people who are abusing it.

To make it clearer, imagine a thousand of players abusing this exploit and making HUGE amounts of money, getting all skills to max level and upgrading all their equipments to +10 on early levels. It believe it would unbalance the game’s mechanisms all together.

Alot of other people came to known about this exploit this week so the situation will probably worsen during the next few days since it’ll definetly be shared through all the social networks around.

Honestly, I’m sending a PM to every known GM on the forums explaining exactly how the exploit works along with all the info I can give about it and in case I get no answer and no action is taken against it in the next days, I will publish everything in this same thread here. That way everyone can abuse it to their heart’s content and get even with the all the players who have been using it ever since day one.

I am sorry and quite upset about all this but if no action is taken I see no reason to punish gold sellers and spammers either since the game’s economy will be totally ruined anyways.

Please, do give it some of your time and attention. Fix this ASAP and punish the exploiters properly. Let’s keep this game fair.

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_J @STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie @STAFF_John @STAFF_Shawn

56 Likes

Ok u got my attention… Sharing is caring… <3

1 Like

what kind of exploit? just publish now! gogogo

Here’s a free bump
If there is truly an infinite money to spend exploit out there then it’s truly worrisome. Hope this gets fixed fast.

1 Like

I wish it was a joke, but it’s not. I sent the PM to all the staff explaining this ■■■■, I really hope they read this. Just to let you know, after the creation of this thread, two more exploiters have used it and are bragging about it alot on their fake steam accounts. fake RICH accounts.

Bump cause I helped with the creation of this thread so I know it’s worrisome. Hoping to see an answer here asap

1 Like

Perhaps this is IMC trick to turn the tide of gold seller. Everyone got silver… U dun have to buy wit real money… U use real money to buy TP! XD

3 Likes

Following this, just in case of roll back

1 Like

I found it strange that someone would be buying 2 glad bands for 7m (have that much spare money).
There were also people early on that were willing to pay a lot for rares when price for battle bracelet was 150k.

2 Likes

Send an email to urgency@imc.co.kr

5 Likes

I really find it fishy as well. I saw someone hoarding Gladiator Bands so early even though its really expensive.

Bump on this.
This kind of exploitation is not good. :scream::scream::scream:

Mail sent, thank you sir.

Hey guys, I got an answer of STAFF Ines. They read my private message. \o/

9 Likes

Nice, share with us their decision when you can o/

I was kind of wondering how the economy became so inflated so fast…

2 Likes

Dear gm, i request for a complete wipe or reset of all non quest items, in all characters, reason is because:

1. tons of hacks the fact that a dupe hack exist is not a rumour, you and many know it’s true best example is the arde daggers and equipment set of bots. Who knows what else they’ve been duplicating. And that’s not the only hack that exist
  2. money exploit like this thread.
  3. the entire market is royally screwed, over inflated and the price is being controlled by the few hackers, botters and bug abusers.

Recently I got less and less interest to play this game, started playing dota back again because it’s totally pointless to play ToS anymore

3 Likes

This is probably like last time in CBT… But holy ■■■■ if it was like in CBT everyone probably has crapton of silver right now!

3 Likes

if every had tons on silver there wont be issue , the issue that only exploiters and bug abusers have tons , while others dont…so 0 chance of buying anything that is rare for this players while others have silver enough to buy it 10 times ,once the server is open to f2p player…it will get worse , ppl will dupe items and exploit on f2p accounts , buy token , trade to main char and avoid bans…

fix this before it gets worse.

1 Like

any news? @kphfreitas