Tree of Savior Forum

INFINITE Money exploit, please GMs read THIS

I would be fine with a server wipe (currently my main is 190) so long as an exp event was in place like someone previously mentioned. If they wipe just resend out everyone DLC and any other compensations they feel is necessary.

Look at the last digit, why is it different from the NPC?

And why is there an item with a checkmark in the inventory, when it’s not in the Items Sold box?

u joke guys? 2 weeks of grinding and wipe? no thx

2 weeks of grinding and wipe is better than playing against a guild that are ahead for a few years due to this exploit in the upcoming gvg.

Wipe and give 2 weeks of double exp

Wipe is fair for everyone, even better that i could start from 0 and do my build right.

1 Like

I would be fine with this and don’t forget reimbursing our DLCs of course :smiley:

ITS MOST LIKELY FAKE. Compare silver on inventory and in the shop:

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/uploads/default/original/3X/a/f/af373191243bee8cadfdc444fc79054344a30e0b.jpg

Why would he photoshop that if the exploit was real?

4 Likes

LOL really nice find. hahaha

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I still do not understand, has this been fixed? If not why TS shared the screenshot on how to do this exploit?

Yeah, just wipe the server of all the item and silver but leave the levels.
@zack_cass I think his plan is to get as many people as possible to perform the glitch so IMC has no choice but to perform a wipe, which seems like a very aggressive yet effective way of forcing their hand.

he’s talking about silver and all
and he shows us token abuse

GGWP scam.

Worse is the IMC does not communicate with the players! this is a lack of respect for everyone!

"preh89
Brazilian animals on the run. "

I thought he said he’s not going to reveal it since GMs and Staffs replied his IM and ticket? @@

Only one who can use it so far (confirmed) are brazil people.

dont talk ■■■■, they communicate all the time.
They gave us an EU/sea server.
They will change their token/trade policy.
They increased spawn rate.
etc pp.

1 Like

this game has no future just like the original korean server

IMC is just like nexon, doesn’t give a single fck