Tree of Savior Forum

INFINITE Money exploit, please GMs read THIS

Wipe and give 2 weeks of double exp

Wipe is fair for everyone, even better that i could start from 0 and do my build right.

1 Like

I would be fine with this and don’t forget reimbursing our DLCs of course :smiley:

ITS MOST LIKELY FAKE. Compare silver on inventory and in the shop:

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/uploads/default/original/3X/a/f/af373191243bee8cadfdc444fc79054344a30e0b.jpg

Why would he photoshop that if the exploit was real?

4 Likes

LOL really nice find. hahaha

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I still do not understand, has this been fixed? If not why TS shared the screenshot on how to do this exploit?

Yeah, just wipe the server of all the item and silver but leave the levels.
@zack_cass I think his plan is to get as many people as possible to perform the glitch so IMC has no choice but to perform a wipe, which seems like a very aggressive yet effective way of forcing their hand.

he’s talking about silver and all
and he shows us token abuse

GGWP scam.

Worse is the IMC does not communicate with the players! this is a lack of respect for everyone!

"preh89
Brazilian animals on the run. "

I thought he said he’s not going to reveal it since GMs and Staffs replied his IM and ticket? @@

Only one who can use it so far (confirmed) are brazil people.

dont talk ■■■■, they communicate all the time.
They gave us an EU/sea server.
They will change their token/trade policy.
They increased spawn rate.
etc pp.

1 Like

this game has no future just like the original korean server

IMC is just like nexon, doesn’t give a single fck

dont talk ■■■■, they communicate all the time.
They gave us an EU/sea server.
They will change their token/trade policy.
They increased spawn rate.
etc pp.

This “exploit” is a steam failure and so far the only confirmed method of using is, is a brazil payment method.
Also its korean time, what do you expect? Its clear that the exploiters will be punished.
Example of another game where brazils went retard:

Now that steam is involved, its a good thing since they will take action also.

nice fake:D next time check your edit

Greetings, Saviors.

It has recently come to our attention through other channels as well that some players are allegedly acquiring Tree of Savior DLC illegally through Steam.

We appreciate the concern of those who reported this and would like to announce that we are currently discussing the issue with Steam in order to, if proven to be true, determine what can be done to stop these activities.

What sanctions will be applied to any players who may have obtained the DLC illegally is also under discussion, and we will update you once we have the details set.

Thank you again for your concern.

Sincerely,
IMC Staff