Tree of Savior Forum

Banned Boleto Exploit Abusers

Good job finally banning bots :D! awesome lel

Yet another victory by IMC!

So they banned all the accounts that already been “drained” by the real players.
I guess it is really punishing right?

1 Like

not necessarily, as theoretically since its confirmed they do track silver among other things, hopefully they regardless who bought their illegal tokens in market they must’ve tracked what that dummy account bought and from whom.

hope they post the “real” ban list rather than some dummy account soon.

4 Likes

there are plenty of real looking accounts in the list. Also it is possible that whoever abused that payment option were accumulating funds on garbage accounts:

(^ from the guy who brought that exploit to attention of ToS community so there is no reason to not believe him, for now)

It is also possible that amount of abusers might have been limited due to exploit being tied to very specific payment option.

Hoho best BAN/Burn them all…
Stop botters making our market like a mess…

Steam should coordinate this wiht Boleto Bancario. They should stop receiving payments from that payment facility.

1 Like

Ghost accounts, yeah…but I wonder how many stupid kids didn’t use a VPN tunnel?

Screw jail, they getting the whuppin.

haha i was tipping just kidding but changed for JK and forgot .
what “Juts” means?

A huge fail on your part, 90% of those accounts look like fake names.

You need to investigate who those accounts sent money and items to, and ban THOSE people.

and you ask why you got banned :expressionless:

2 Likes

Good job. These don’t look like main accounts to me though :open_mouth:

purchased founders packs for my steam accounts

doesnt matter if its main accounts or not. Everything i brought was through cash and no charge backs. doesnt matter what i do with my accounts. i wasnt selling gold nor silver. Everything is under same ip, you can trace all the silver u want. they are through the same ip address which is my accounts

Well, if that’s the case you can explain it to IMC directly, but even your buying of steam accounts is against Valve/Steam TOS, if that’s what you in fact did and we’re reading you correctly.

Boleto Bancario abuse?

6 Likes

This is some delicious justice ecstasy here.

I will be sleeping well tonight.

nothing lol. also “tipping”