Tree of Savior Forum

IMCgames, please reconsider the selection method for the beta

:+1:, fifyā€¦

:smile_cat:

Iā€™m new account who coming here in hope for this beta key.
It might sound unfair for new account to get key but honestly, I didnā€™t register at first because I thought login with steam will work once they launch beta.
And even I didnā€™t register on this site at first, I keep checking on news and discuss it with my friends all the times from the moment before server on KR coming out.

Soā€¦ To anyone who said theyā€™re here from start, I just want to tell that I do care of this game as much as you all did, And this could be same as many of those new register members on site too.
But how could I/we know that theyā€™ll bring up this kind of method to giving keys??
Since Korea server or many other MMO didnā€™t do it this way.

And yup, I hope they will consider to have any other method instead of randomly select from register on site too.
Good luck everyone! :persevere:

5 Likes

I think exactly the same. I said it already in another thread: The fairest way in my opinion is to give the keys to the first 5000 members of this site.

2 Likes

Agree with you! But I wouldnā€™t loose sleep if I couldnt get in the beta.
Thereā€™s always CBT2, CBT3 etc & weā€™ll definitely get selected at some point!
The most important point is weā€™re nearing international release & iā€™m really hype for that moment! :smiley:

i totaly agree, i log all days in this forum and now with your method maybe cant get a key but a new account and multiple accounts person have same chance. that make me sad

So wait if theres only 5.3K users on these forums weā€™re pretty much all getting a key no?

1 Like

Around 600 new accounts have been made over the last few hours, so I expect it to at least reach 8-10k by july 30.

IP filter will cause some problem too (e.g. different ppl living under same roof)

3 Likes

Theres currently 5.8k users and rising: https://forum.treeofsavior.com/about

You donā€™t really see 5.8k users posting or even around. Makes me think its the stat for people who also just signed into the homepage. The requirement to be apart of the lottery just indicates signing into https://treeofsavior.com and not needing to go to the forums. If it accounts for everyone in the forum and the main website it will rise to around 10k or so.

iā€™m regret now that i didnā€™t log into this site when it is create, i keep watching thread in forum but didnā€™t loginā€¦ :cry:

1 Like

Yea this is pretty lame, but what can we do. If they listen to the public maybe they can change it a little bit. But best of luck to you all. Hope us that have signed up day one get priority.

Why you got the same chances as everyone else? Itā€™s not like people who made an account on June 25 get some advantageā€¦

but what if those wanted to play this game badly but only reads the news and topics in this forum??? dont you pity them?? waiting months n months for this game yet they dont get the chance to participate

1 Like

true :thumbsup: @VezeaL have faithā€¦ probably weā€™ll have 2nd and 3rd or maybe 4th beta testā€¦ =3=

waiting is their problem =< actively participating in forums and fan site is much better deserving donā€™t you think?

No separate sign up procedure will be necessary.
All those who have
logged in to the Official Website(treeofsavior.com) at least once until
July 30 12:00 AM will automatically be signed up as test candidates.

They can still do it.

if you are here from the start of the website,and even received some like at your posts (or get the forum achivement too),i do not think you should worry.

because this proof you are very interested in the game and you are not a random guy try to stealing keys. :smiley_cat:

beta resellers going to make bank on the black market.

expecting a cash shop beta buy in incoming after this test. since there seems to be people so passionate about a game theyā€™ve never played but will still pay for it. :relaxed:

i encourage everyone to not buy beta keysā€¦ get it fair and square. =<

if ur a real gamer u should treasure ur gamesā€¦ not to disgrace it (other wise ur just a kid whining to get a new toy XD)

1 Like

The sale of alpha/beta keys is absolutely pandemic in the MMO market. There are massive spates of bots running on most social media sites like reddit and facebook in order to scrape keys for resale. There are whole sites dedicated to the resale of these keys - proving that thereā€™s a market for it, and has been for a while.

So, yesā€¦ a random lottery is going to result in a lot of resold keysā€¦ but there will still be the same amount of people on the beta, as the keys will be used one way or another. The problem is that people who pay for keys will most likely want to play a game as opposed to test it.