Tree of Savior Forum

IMCgames, please reconsider the selection method for the beta

To many ppl try get beta key. Problem much fake emails. Only for try sell cdkeys.

Thatā€™s the truth :frowning:

Yes! Iā€™m an adult trying to be a teen offline! :smirk:

But let me tell you all something.
*Others did what they did and they got what they want. Any problem to them? None!
(They have key or keys so yeah! they can do what they want on it. coz IMCGames gave it to them.)
**You did what you did and did you get what you want? Nope! Any problem to that? Yes!
(You didnt have key and getting frustrated because didnā€™t get picked on lottery system made by IMCGames)

*Others created many accounts to increase the chance of getting a key/keys.
**Others created only one account so have less chance of getting a key.

What Iā€™m saying is, what done is done! You didnt do what they did so you didnā€™t get what they got. While others are lucky to have a key on using 1 account (lucky them :confetti_ball: ), You are not.

First, I donā€™t have donā€™t have a problem with not getting a key. Am I sad, yes. Am I gonna complain? maybe a little idk. Am I ā€œfrustratedā€, nope just sad.

Iā€™m not lucky enough to get a winning ticket, I shouldnā€™t have been lazy and made multiple accounts. etc, whatever. But for certain, I donā€™t go online to act like a douche.

I hope that people who buy CBT keys realise that its a waste of time and money just to get into a TEST version of the game.

well first off, who would buy a CBT key? Data gonna get wiped anyway lol.

Hmmm? First of all, Iā€™m not talking to you alone. Iā€™m talking for general people. Though I used your words ā€œā€¦vent their frustrationā€¦ā€ So I used the word ā€œfrustratedā€. Second, just because you donā€™t want other peopleā€™s explanation(or getting annoyed reading it) doesnā€™t mean he is acting ā€œdoucheā€ online.

You put out this

Which is addressed towards me by the ā€œfrustrationā€ part from my previous reply.

Now for not wanting peopleā€™s explanation, you worded it in a very crude way and with the follow up from your previous comment, that made you a douche. You couldā€™ve just put ā€œYou didnā€™t win the lotto, better luck next time, grats on the winners.ā€ which would put you on a neutral ground. You might as well have said " You didnā€™t get picked loser, stop complaining and grow a pair", oh wait.

From what I can see, majority of the key holders are the ones that have registered after their announcement. They didnā€™t really choose per se, imo.

But let me tell you all something.
Means Iā€™m talking to ALL of you. Not you alone. :smirk:

Second, you see those * in the start of the paragraph? Now look again to next paragraph. That is what Iā€™m reffering to. :smirk:

When I reply to your comment talking about people should be a ā€œManā€, you put

After I reply to you trying to act more mature than others in a childish way, thats why I called you a ā€œdoucheā€.

When youā€™re making the smirk icon, youā€™re making it hard for yourself to be more convincing. I understood the * and ** leading point at the start and I get what youā€™re trying to get across. When you use my words about frustration and still talk like that in a crude way, youā€™re just throwing salt at people. Just pick your words carefully next time.

Or just try to learn that not anything with a ā€œyouā€ especially when explaining something means its pointing to you ā€œdirectlyā€. :smirk: others use it to explain to a ā€œsecondā€ person. :smirk:

And learn the word ā€œsarcasmā€. :smirk:

Want more smirk to convince you? :smirk: :smirk_cat:

Everything is not about me but throwing salt at people is just straight out mean. When you added that little bit youā€™re addressing towards me too. Trying to use an excuse like explaining to a second person doesnā€™t work here. Everyone here understand they didnā€™t get picked and just want to vent. Btw that wasnā€™t sarcasm, youā€™re just acting like a child.

sigh, the only thing that bothers me is some people get 10 keys and try to sell on differents sites.

I hope the people got a key honestly can get alot of fun x3!!

1 Like

Very new account here, yet nonetheless have followed the game for awhile.
Personally do not use the games website as my choice of forum. But to say those who have been registered the longest, or before the announcement should get the keys is equally if not more unfair.

Sure some accounts may be attempting to sell the keys, but if those who have been here the longest (without supporting them with money) are given all of the special treatments what does that show new people that are possibly interested in playing this game at one point? To me, it seems as though if a company is fully devoted to sticking to those who have been here first then it will never see a surplus of new people. I believe they are doing the right thing by giving everyone a fair chance. This company as with every company should, in my own opinion of course, show that they look at the big picture, at their entire community and not judge by those who have been here the longest. That makes no sense to me.

Happy days everyone! Definitely an interesting post.

2 Likes

I was lucky, just registered with my facebookā€¦ got a keyā€¦ :blush:

When I received the e-mail I just went crazy and shouted a lotā€¦ that was one of the happiest moments in my life for sureā€¦

Was anticipating this game since P. R1 and just signed up with my faceā€¦ never thought i was going to be in the betaā€¦

@yaboytmarcus Well said.

i got a friend whoā€™s indo and got a beta key,ā€¦ he DL the game already but unsure if he could play it when server is up,

seeing as how ppl have to register via googleplay or facebook, ā€œnew bottedā€ accounts getting in beta should be reduced. If you havenā€™t noticed when you log in through these medias into ToS, you agree to give up information about yourself to them.

From there I could create a system where facebook/gmail accounts that are X-time old to be allowed in the RNG beta.

This is just an assumption of a way to filter beta entries.