Tree of Savior Forum

IMCgames, please reconsider the selection method for the beta

I am glad someone pointed this out.

A good tester is going to be a lot more valuable then someone who simply wants to play Tree of Savior for the sake of playing it.

2 Likes

I bet it wonā€™t be long till they let more people into the Betaā€¦ Especially if low amount of people actually test the game.

I donā€™t even want a beta key, Iā€™m just derping around until the actual launch. :U

Then give it to me, if you get one.

Iā€™m in need of it.

Never gotten into any gameā€™s closed beta with my luck and thatā€™s not going to change with ToS, Iā€™m sure.

Agreed, but do you really think that they gonna giving a key in this way you porpouse? This take a lot of timeā€¦ Donā€™t dream to much bud :frowning:

Thereā€™s a lot of buddies with 3~4 beta keys, cause they use a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  thousand accs to login the website, its so unfair :confused:

Donā€™t think that happened, I never participated in this forums, but Iā€™ve been following ToS since it was named Project R1, I was following TOS Base since Iā€™ve found it was created and made just 1 or 2 posts thereā€¦

Still, here I am with my beta key waiting for August 4th and play and have fun as hell, also trying to find glitches and stuffā€¦

So, this was too speculative for meā€¦

Also they could have a ipcheck for the logins so if thereā€™s more than 1~3 signups on the same IP that IP got no more ability to sign up for the beta, or some kind of shield against that kind of stuff.

Itā€™s because u is not from brazil, theyā€™re already selling the keys and giving it to friends too.

Throw some extra keys to the active forum users :slight_smile: <----hereā€™s one!!

Summary of whole topic - I just wanna play/test things, gimme key plz!
But i want it too =(

1 Like

My friend got selected and I didnā€™t. Sad day

why they donā€™t send keys to the forum members? much better.

1 Like

Iā€™m from Brazil and I got the key

Some1 give me a key :frowning:

kinda sad I didnā€™t get a key even though i followed them throughout the whole time back when it was a project. Btw, just found out they had a forum here.

YEP! Whole point of the thread is ā€œI want to play but I didnā€™t get chosen. Reroll the dice! Someone used dirty trick!ā€ Meh! Accept the fact that you didnā€™t get chosen :smirk: (or one of the chosen ones :confetti_ball: ). Youā€™re just making yourself bad here whining and whining. Be a man! :triumph:

What about the females who didnā€™t get a key either. Are they suppose to be a man too?! lol

A lot of people want to play this game that didnā€™t get accepted while someone who used multiple accounts to get in probably has +7keys that theyā€™re gonna sell or not gonna use. People just want to vent their frustration out just for a while so let them. This is probably my first day here on this forum and tbh it doesnā€™t make themselves look bad at all, but telling someone to be a ā€œManā€ about it online, kinda makes me think your just a teen trying to act all adult like online. Whatever the case may be, let people vent themselves online.

I will never participate in anything beta of IMC , as the open beta comes I 'll be back.

:rage:

1 Like