Tree of Savior Forum

IMCgames, please reconsider the selection method for the beta

How about some kind of Phone number confirmation or at least look at their Steam account.
Or just let everybody in :grin:

err ā€¦let see hereā€¦is this your first time joining a closed beta testing?

The thing is ā€¦this thing is very RNG, saying people making multiple account get alot is rather ridiculous.
I have a housemate that makes alot of accounts too ā€¦and guess what? ā€¦he didnā€™t get any of it and apparently thereā€™s people who make 200 accounts and also didnā€™t get in. Even if IMCgames remake the distribution doesnā€™t mean you guys will be getting it, and later youā€™ll see other people that canā€™t get in make this kind of thread againā€¦ ā€œitā€™s unfair!!ā€ ā€¦totally ridiculous. Just deal with it already.

*sorry in advance for the harsh word

1 Like

Actually from the past few days, Iā€™ve come to the theory that there was another non-disclosed selection process. As you say, a lot of guys with multiple accounts failed to get in, so maybe this is the case :smiley:

I won the key, but how do I download the game ?

1.open steam
2. go to the games tab and look for the drop down that says activate a product
3.click on it and it will as for a key and put in ToS key

ā€¦you didnā€™t read your email?
thereā€™s instruction in there

3-4 days ok but in my case Iā€™m with this game for over a year but as Iā€™m not korean and with no information in the last months bout localize it I wasnā€™t interested in talking bout game I can only watch on youtube. It was just too sad for me.
First day it came to Steam as greenlight I back it up, get into wishlist and just wait to chance to get into it.
Yes, Iā€™m not a great contributor to the forum but I took part in over 20 other betas and alphas and really know what to do and what to report to get the game better.

Canā€™t you all be patient and wait for the actual game to be released to the world?
Since this is beta.
There are obviously bugs and all that.
There might be also a server stress test included in it.

Iā€™m agree too , so much multi user. :cry:

Hope they do something! Cause, i really want have another chance!

I think this thread should die now. Donā€™t keep necro-ing with whines. CBT is almost starting so get over it.

how to get the beta key?

You cannot get any. It is too late already because the beta test will start 13 hours from now.

But of course I am :smile: I was waiting since last year for any news bout english version. Now it is the matter of time when it will be released. Alpha, beta, final, really doesnā€™t matter but of course sooner the better :smile:
Black Desert is second on my Iwanttoplayrightnow list :wink:

Giff us keys <3
well it is expected that there will be alot of place holders who would try to get many keys as much as possible.

know that feel, hate people who sells beta keys for quick profit and slows the progress developmentā€¦but consider some new users like me,wants to help in beta testing, well lesson learn to reg early than last minute zzzz~ i await for your next beta test.

Or maybe sell the beta access like other games with a support pack and when the game release give some cash in game store ā€¦

This may be the best, and worst option :\

Itā€™d suck to have to pay to get into the BETA, as opposed to getting in randomly (somewhat adds to the fun)

But on the flip side, it insures that anyone who plays the BETA is invested.

Either way the game will have to sell something to stand on. So why not release a support package now? That in the future becomes the points to use in-game store ā€¦

Of course, some keys such as ā€œ5000 Keyā€ must be released for free.

YES PLS! DO THIS!

I WILL SERIOUSLY SUPPORT YOU GUYS IF YOU DO THIS, A LOT, HAVE OVER 4k DOLLARS WORTH OF STEAM WALLET TO CONTRIBUTE!!!