Tree of Savior Forum

IMCgames, please reconsider the selection method for the beta

Imo, it doesn’t mean that if someone just registered yesterday after the announcement doesn’t make someone less of a hopeful player of ToS. In my case, I just registered yesterday because I was constantly waiting for an international beta until the news broke out. I opted not to register earlier since I think it would be better if an international beta is already planned to happen soon. With that in mind, if and when I will be chosen to participate in the beta, it would be easier to share my thoughts about the game based on experience. Also, I have been visiting the site ever since it was established to check on news and updates for an international beta. And now it’s happening.

1 Like

so close :smiley:

wkwkwkwkkwkwk

Hope they will select the testers based on IP addy… 5k doesn’t sound like a lot… Hope I get the chance to test the game too!~

Pls login by ip would be a good idea

2 Likes

yah this is a good idea thumbs up

This may be a solution perhaps

1 Like

Any person trying to make multiple accounts worth their salt would use a different IP for each registration. Even software freely available to the public is capable of this, whether browser-based (eg. TOR) or client-based VPN’s (SoftEther etc). It’s hardly a foolproof safeguard.

this is game my friend xD not a job xD

as he quoted, please just mark that as answer and close this.

you could do that different applications too, it makes no difference.

I agree :thumbsup: i only have one account here and i really want to play the game. hopefully i can get my beta key… peace

they should instead base it around the time you made an account.

1 Like

I agree thumbsup i only have one account here and i really want to play the game. hopefully i can get my beta key… and its unfair for us who have only one account here… peace :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’ll keep bumping up this post because the others are just reiterations of old posts…

i agree with the part where people making fake accounts for more keys is bad but, i Just joined yday and i have been waiting and following this game since it was in development and talk about it with my friends alot but only knew about this site yday lol when i saw the post so yea.So their are some genuine people who really wanna play and help out to who have just joined.Any ways i still wish every one gl in getting keys

1 Like

hopefully i get lucky and get a key! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

you really want to see the forum burn, right?

Just let it be, this phase is a beta phase for testing purposes, so if you are planning to just have fun and not testing and reporting bugs you dont deserve a key. :smile:

7 Likes

I’ve also been reading the forums and watching development for quite awhile, Didn’t really decide to make a account, because i felt no need. Like ZeNji said, just because people make new accounts does not mean we don’t care about the game. Sure, there are duplicates, sure, you may feel that it’s unfair, but many things are unfair. We shouldn’t get too upset about all of this, because there are always other opportunities to get into the game, to help it develop and grow into something purely amazing. Many of us will get to beta test the game, good luck to everyone who does get into the beta test. It’s not just about having fun, we also need to find bugs so everything works out well, and is stable for upcoming beta tests, and release. For now, we should leave it alone.

6 Likes

Actually, if I think on it, not only is it unfair about the multiple accounts, but very dangerous. A CBT is marked also by the quantity of participants, and hoarding those keys are detrimental, especially if they are unsold.

The count is crucial to gage whether the game has potential to succeed. If hundreds to even a thousand are missing, it could be dangerous and mislead the developers and marketing to do mild to drastic decisions that are unpleasant. Lots of MMOs claim over tens to hundreds of millions of registered users but consequently in a server that even has channels, there has never been any that actually exceeded a high count simultaneously.

1 Like

i think they should increase the number of keys