Tree of Savior Forum

IMC you make the PvP boring (to me) again with the last changes (At least TBL)

@ooooooooo bro you play at sea? I watched alot gemfeud of another sever and i think the reason why you guys keep complaining about genbu is you guys dont have a lot ppl in your sever playing sheriff or a decent swordman, i play onmy at sea my armor all +11 with hp enchant still 1 kraujas bull, 1 aiming shoot, cant blink fast enough when you got net… will cause me ded or half ded lmao

If you guys dont believe me, come to sea sever, genbu is nothing in there haha, some ppl even with their shadow extracted still can survive not 1 hit ko like i always see at youtube

They mean the NA server.

My guess is that there are not really as many active, geared TBL players in Klaipeda. So, the meta ends up a bit shallow and follows geared individuals rather than actual builds (secondary but still very vital). #1 player has the Onmyo/SM build and goes pretty much uncontested around here. So, you definitely have a point and other classes might beat out genbu wizard.

New patch coming so more or different classes might be “viable.” However, I am interested in the new PvE things, unfortunately. Have fun bashing each others’ heads in.

1 Like

Yes, that what i thought too, genbu shield really tanky if your gears not high enough, im playing onmy sm sage and my full combo: shadow extract -> yin yang, black hole … deal like 1/3 the hp of many swordman lmao and they need like 30s to kill me if i fight them head on. My wp is +25 velcof rod btw.

1 Like

stop cry gakiru, you´re trash. just sleep with that

WTF this is from 2019 XD

I don’t know who you are but if I kill you in Gem Feud (because I don’t play TBL) sorry.

it was dumb of me clicking here and thinking ToS or the player base still had any any interest in PVP…

Some have interest, but right now the balance is kinda broken because lucifere + ark + relic give way too much damage… Not to mention that some meta classes have instakill skills because of high SFR

I still like Gem feud because of “no partys” so support can’t be OP and are just annoying, I ignore them, but in TBL with the party factor supports makes the “not that good” players a real Gods so is no fun and I only play TBL for fun.

1 Like