Tree of Savior Forum

IMC we do Not have the KCBT rates

There’s a problem here when hitting 65ish is enough to be in the top 10% of players in the server. At least on Gabija anyway. This means that 90% of the player base couldn’t even make it to midway through Rank 3 so we can’t even get good feedback on Rank 4 and onwards classes.

1 Like

Isn’t rank base from achievement point? I saw lv 185 on Gabija who’s rank 126 or something.

There’s many rank 4+ people around. Problem is not everyone come to post a feedback on forum. :confused:

People need to stop spreading the rumour that we have x3 rates right now. It’s totally unconfirmed. Yeah I know it’s been calculated based on data mines, but miners also though gabija server was based Paris and look at how that turned out. Word of God or bust.

One of humanity main features.

Not like you’re getting any feedback on non-swordsman classes, because the rest are ■■■■ compared to it.

1 Like

Current level 3 cards give 8442 exp, which is 3x the amount of 2814. So yeah, exp is 3x currently in this beta.

That’s from icbt1, which staff confirmed was a reduced rate for testing purposes. The kcbts have never been that rate and its unlikely that’s what the official rate will be.

2 Likes

Considering the sheer amount of things in place to actively discourage you from going to areas with enemies far above your character level, most of the points you get from exploration and such might as well be tied to your level.

Yup, its true. 20 characters.

I don’t want the repair cost like kBCT though. Remember when it’s like 15k to repair the equipments lol

Anti-botting system LMFAO.

Probably because this is only our 2nd cbt and that is there 3rd?

That’s poor reasoning. IMC said that we’re supposed to have the same rates as kcbt 3 as well as up to date patches.

LOL, i think those exp(the one in the tosbase) were from cbt 1 not cbt 2, we cant actually know cbt 2 rates since they changed the numbered exp bar to a % one =,= which i dont really like haha (prefer both)

Im shocked that the rate is 3 times, i mean this game feels fine with this rate, i dont know why they wanna lower the rate, they should keep it like that and make it just harder to reach lvl 500 or sth, i rlly imagine that this game must be terrible boring with a 1x rate.

I am fairly sure that the amount of rank 6s will be under 500 by the end of CBT. <_<

I don’t know about that but just want to point out about that rank system in achievement isn’t base by level alone. If high level skip all explore area, crafting or anything else then they’ll have lower rank in it. Please note low level can also walk to explore high level map area or buy item and material stuff to get achievement point too.

I care about reaching R6, and as a casual player with a job, I don’t have enough time to reach that.
I won’t be able to test these skills and make comments.

I wanted to write reviews on the lower ring classes, but then again, when you’re in R5 up, the earlier skills wouldn’t matter anymore, unless they are support/utility skills.

And testing skills and making comments is like one of the main reasons to have a beta test.

I can’t say about others here, but as far as my concern goes it’s entirely to bug hunting, i want this game to be a success, but before that, there are too many game breaking stuff happening, and some of the classes also are lacking or are broken and are pretty much useless at this moment, so i prefer them concentrate their effort on fixing those things than adding more stuff right now, that’s the purpose of a CBT phase, i don’t care at what level or adventurer rank i end the beta, i care about the bad stuff and broken stuff being fixed, so at the next CBT we and they (IMC) don’t have to be bothered by the same stuff.

Now about the rest of the community, i can say for sure that 90-95% is here just to play, the bug report section pretty much tell me that since 80% of the posts there are about something already posted with more input than a simple “The boss stopped move.”, i barely see a report of, the error happened when i was trying to do this, this is my system specs, this is the video of the problem, this is what i did so far to try fix, i barely see this kind of information.

False, I can dish more dps with my pyro3/ele and my monk ^^.