Tree of Savior Forum

IMC please just close the server for weeks/months and fix it

i think people have the right to complain. i dont attack people complaining even though i know they should ahve known better they were paying to be guinea pigs.

people payed for this and thus like anyproduct the customer can demand better services from it.

i too regret that I should have waited for the 21st april discounts when the game is would be in a better stable state.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

thats not really a good move for a payed testingā€¦people need to encounter and report problems you want as many people to report all the bugs and glitches. well most of them are still in CBT2 bugs and glitches that werent fixe.d

Everything is fine for me on the SEA server

The fact is, none of us will actually stop playing until the dev decide to close the server.

I donā€™t think IMCompetent will fix this problem anytime soon until every server is fked during official release.

1 Like

your not helping the game perseā€¦all the players here are the payers. the f2p players we are testing for might not even spent a dime for the game.

you have the right to complain as a customer. use it. we all payed for this.

To be fair he is afraid of him not being able to play if every server is closed.

What he donā€™t understand is the problem will affect him eventually as well.

1 Like

No wonder KToS launched despite gamebreaking bugs were still existent. We were like ā€œSeriously IMC?ā€ back then thinking it was Nexon who was desperate to launch KOBT already ._.

1 Like

the reason klalp is dying is because of the overload of peopleā€¦ spamming different buttons. for example enter the game etc.

and also alot of the things are done client side instead of server.

and the fact that both eu and Sea server have virtuel no players cause we are stuck on klap for now

the server name is KlaipedA, not klaipedia

you know the only thing I wanted from IMC with furious demandation repetitioning is this

Thx for pointing this out. Edited my post.

while thats just a load of crap? they dont even look like the sameā€¦ just a sad person trying to do something sad

visually but alot of core mechanics in ToS have similar system in GE.

even Leticia the TP lady is from GE. the weapons design and costume are from GE. even the skill name and effects and class designs. and the artist and the soundtract. you can mix together GE and ToS soundtract and confuse it with each other,.

Guys I really understand all your hatred but your complains over and over, making more and more topics about the same problem give more problems than you can imagine. Closing server will solve any problems? Game aint playable for you? Gtfo. Get some life and back when it will be okay. Wanna help? Give feedback and wait. They listen our voice. They made early access cheaper, they will go F2P sooner. They made temporary regional servers for now. Consider this as an open beta for now. Chill your asses.

@Mirarara
Silly suggestion.

Anyway, just wait for transfers people, stop whining, lol.

Other than that, you can play on Klaipeda just fine, if you play before peak hours.

why are you complain for boobies, when we only have white pantsu as the only choice. a blue and white shimapan could earn IMC billions of $.

1 Like