Tree of Savior Forum

IMC please just close the server for weeks/months and fix it

As the server’s current state, it’s really impossible for many to have fun at it and your reputation will get worse by days.

I suggest that you just close the server, take your time fixing it, and reopen it again after everything is okay. Meanwhile, you may halt our founder pack and token, and resume it afterward.

Edit: Also, now that you have our (and from gold seller) initial source of fund, utilize it to fix the game so that I can actually stop having fun ranting.

Edit2: I would like to suggest just closing Klaipedia, but I’m pretty sure that the problem will spread to other server when that happened.

6 Likes

They should have just done another closed beta IMO. With such we can actually give feedback better without regretting we purchased a paid-beta.

1 Like

Took me a week, but now I finally agree. Please, the game isn’t not playable “enough” right now. Shutdown the server and continue working on it

1 Like

Yeah, sure inbred.
How about they let me transfer my team then.
Oh wait.

2 Likes

Wow. Aren’t you an ■■■■■■■? Can you please comment without offending others? I’d like to flag you, but unfortunately I am out of flags :frowning:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I would like to suggest closing Klaipedia or transferring team but I realize the problem will spread to other servers when that happened.

2 Likes

Yes please let me transfer to another server. But wait… We can’t. YET.

1 Like

Go be an inbred someplace else. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Transferring or closing just Klaipedia doesn’t help because it will just spread the problem of Klaipedia to other server.

Can somebody please flag that idiot? Come on, how old are you? 12? Can’t communicate without offending others?

Closing the servers just for as long until they fix those bugs (even if it’s JUST Klaipeda) would be fine with me.

well the game need to be shut down and get fixed. i quit playin yesterday. i reached to this conclusion due to the amount of problems in this game.i guess IMC cant handle international market and should stick to local management to the game since they sux so far and unable to do rapid solutions to protect this game. i have a free 2 weeks and i will find proper game to play peacefully without d/c and lags. good luck

2 Likes

Flagging him won’t help. Just be on your way and just do your thing and don’t bother reading his posts.

1 Like

I will set his reply as the solution to this post.

They should start Character Transfer service. This will reduce around 50% population on Klaipeda and should mitigate most of issue that impact user.

They can just redistribute premium item at SEA, EU server. I believe that if they do it before player get to far in the game, EU and SEA player that is now stuck at Klaipeda will agree to move to their servers and start from Lv.1 again as long as they still have EA’s premium item with them.

And what if the character transfer actually spread the problem to 4 servers instead?

I agree with this resolution for IMC
@STAFF_John @Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan

Please just close the servers for now. Pushing it too much and we may end up with problems that will be very hard to resolve and may cause the destruction of many players’ progress/hardwork/fun.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Maybe. Maybe not. At least it would make all those who think everything is fine just because they are not stuck on Klaipeda realize that it is not.

Would you still like to play if somehow this so called Open beta ended up like the broken iCBT2 back then where everyone literally has all classes in one character. I repeat, ALL CLASSES AND INFINITE CIRCLES.

Would you rather have that and all progress get WIPED AGAIN because it has gotten out of control?