Tree of Savior Forum

IMC please just close the server for weeks/months and fix it

To be fair he is afraid of him not being able to play if every server is closed.

What he don’t understand is the problem will affect him eventually as well.

1 Like

No wonder KToS launched despite gamebreaking bugs were still existent. We were like “Seriously IMC?” back then thinking it was Nexon who was desperate to launch KOBT already ._.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

the reason klalp is dying is because of the overload of people… spamming different buttons. for example enter the game etc.

and also alot of the things are done client side instead of server.

and the fact that both eu and Sea server have virtuel no players cause we are stuck on klap for now

the server name is KlaipedA, not klaipedia

you know the only thing I wanted from IMC with furious demandation repetitioning is this

Thx for pointing this out. Edited my post.

while thats just a load of crap? they dont even look like the same… just a sad person trying to do something sad

visually but alot of core mechanics in ToS have similar system in GE.

even Leticia the TP lady is from GE. the weapons design and costume are from GE. even the skill name and effects and class designs. and the artist and the soundtract. you can mix together GE and ToS soundtract and confuse it with each other,.

Guys I really understand all your hatred but your complains over and over, making more and more topics about the same problem give more problems than you can imagine. Closing server will solve any problems? Game aint playable for you? Gtfo. Get some life and back when it will be okay. Wanna help? Give feedback and wait. They listen our voice. They made early access cheaper, they will go F2P sooner. They made temporary regional servers for now. Consider this as an open beta for now. Chill your asses.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@Mirarara
Silly suggestion.

Anyway, just wait for transfers people, stop whining, lol.

Other than that, you can play on Klaipeda just fine, if you play before peak hours.

why are you complain for boobies, when we only have white pantsu as the only choice. a blue and white shimapan could earn IMC billions of $.

1 Like

The transfer will just spread the problem evenly in the current state. It won’t fix anything.

I do play on Klaipeda fine tbh. I even leveled from 20 to 100 in past 2 days. The state of the current game is just grim though.

EA is like a CBT, play and report bug and wait for fix.

Except there will be no fix just like the CBT.

1 Like

I was about to write how, some edgy fanboy will jump on you soon.

Even tho this is the most sensible and logical progression I also see at this moment, then I checked the solution.

This is way too funny.

iCBT was a joke… Why fix a game with a old version? In KR the game was ready for the OBT.
Thuesday it’s the day for the maintenance no?

And the bug in icbt still exist. Everytime I tried to file a report, I realize the bug is already been reported since icbt.

Closing it won’t speed up anything, it will just leave people that want to play frustrated.

There should obviously be a test server and surely, they have one. They can still work on the game at the same speed they would if the servers were down.

Only difference is that when servers are up, they also earn some cash. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like