Tree of Savior Forum

IMC Please Do Not Release P2W Leticia's Secret Cube!

Very few people will actually get them as a result of the odds not being in their favour.

70% of the time you’ll get some tier whatever crap which may give you a level 2 card (lol wtf?).
Blessed shards are in that tier though so more likely people just reach Trans 10.

/notadefense.

Reality check the game has been p2w for like half a year already.

Guys stop the baby rage, do you really think a FREE TO PLAY game will survive only with your enforts and cosmetic bullshit? The company need funds to keep the project going.

The cube isn’t pay to win at all since the chances to get the rare items are too low, and besides that isn’t items who can bring to a extremely pay to win level. Japan and Korean servers are healthy working with that system.

god dam the forum so white I cant c wheres the white knight. feelsbadman

4 Likes

Just right above you lmao

@Shinoyami everyone who plays mmo often knows that. But there are so many things they can sell and not p2w gacha.

Where are we supposed to get diamond anvils in game? They allow upgrade levels that realistically won’t be reached otherwise. The abrasives are so powerful that abrasive farming in game can’t compete with cube abrasives, so the in game farming isn’t worth it. Easy access to other endgame materials means gathering them in game is less worthwhile, since it’s so much faster and easier for someone to buy them in the cash shop instead.

That invalidates gameplay and turns the game into a cash shop contest, so why would you put effort into gameplay?

Obviously, games tend to become more pay2win over time and if IMC gets what they want from this change, they’ll expand upon it. We’re now at the point where the snowball is rolling downhill.

Umm.

99.4% chance to NOT get a practo.

You have to drop a ridiculous amount on them to get one. Like, absolutely ridiculous.

You are literally better off buying costumes and selling those for silver, then buying a Practo from a player.

This is not cost effective and people are being very melodramatic. The items that already exist are cheaper and easier to get practo with. This is LESS P2W than the existing options available in terms of cost for reward.

I can understand discussion on some other things, but the practo is definitely not worth arguing about.

5 Likes

This cube has lost a lot of its ‘P2W’ potential with the combat system rework in my point of view. It’s now very passable.

3 Likes

And you do realize that tokens are available in the market because of the people who actually spend right?

Better wait for IMC to sell lv 330 chars from TP shop in a few months, if you throw an aditional u$ 50, will came with the best meta.

I’ll bet you $100 that does not happen.

Since you said in a few months. How about we make it 6 months? That gives you plenttty of time so that you can’t argue that by “few” you meant much longer than 2-3.

22 November 2017 Sound good for an end date?

Orrrr, do you agree that’s a really silly exaggeration that you’re not willing to backup?

Gotta be good getting this at 5% chance.

2 Likes

sounds like this is just a case of the “i spent almost all my time playing tos since release and now others will have a chance at catching up to me in a realistic period of time”-itus

So you’re not willing to back up what you said then? I’m not surprised.

Have you done the math on these items? There’s a 0.6% chance to get a Practonium here.

Let’s assume a whale buys $100 worth of cubes and gets 3 of the top items. A Practonium and 2 abrasives. Total value being 20m for Pract and about 5m, maaaaybe 10m each for the abrasives. We’ll assume the highest values.

So that’s 40million silver.

They could have bought 4 costumes for $40 and gotten that, without any risk of getting no top value item.

This cube is a money-sink for idiots that can’t see the costumes are worth more than the gamble that this cube is. It’s pure gambling.

Buying this cube is worth less silver than the current costumes.

3 Likes

well i agree that the practonium not gonna change much in the game but the gem gonna have a huge impact, did you alread see that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aveRn2i4HFg ?

Look the amount the gem this guy get if this info bellow is really true

Level 9 Gem Abrasive gives 230,700 EXP
Level 10 Gem Abrasive gives 1,094,700 EXP
Diamond Anvil works just like a regular anvil, but when you fail it doesn’t reduce item level or potential.

you gonna see alot guys with gem lv 10 in the server soon, ToS is a competitive game small differences makes a huge impact in the game

1.2% chance to get those.

So, $100 spent, gets you 1 of each, for a total of 1.3m exp.

While I haven’t got the figures to hand, I’m pretty confident that you can spend less money on costumes sold for silver exchanged for items worth as much exp.

What do you have to say about abrasives? So hilarious I really wanna read it from you.

did you really watch the video ? he got 5 of those in 1 box now tell me how this is 1.2% ?

If you look closely the drops differ from the ones that are listed on our Leticia cube. Most of the Abrasives the player got are Shining Superior Gem Abrasive(14k?) , not lv9/10 abrasives :expressionless:

1 Like

DJ[quote=“Delcas, post:116, topic:360884”]
You can get 300+ Physical/Magical attack from head gear for instance.
Which is very substantial in the current state of the game.
[/quote]

Ehhh no. 300 p atk is nothing compared to the 3k-5k atk of the high trans 315 orange weapon.

You get FIVE level 10 gem abrasives?

I’m not sure. Would have to run numbers on current best value items to buy with silver for exp. 5m exp is a lot, but it would be 0.6% chance to get that much.(like 0.6% chance for all the top items).

Value vs silver value of costumes would need to be calculated carefully.

I can’t/won’t justify the Anvil at all. The anvil is a part of this cube I absolutely do not like. It is the part I think everyone is very justified in complaining about. There is absolutely no way to reach certain weapon levels without this anvil, and with the new rework of the game the anvil upgrades on weapons are VERY good and extremely valuable to get.