Tree of Savior Forum

IMC Please Do Not Release P2W Leticia's Secret Cube!

You require roughly 9 lv10 abrasives to get a gem from 0~3 to 10. 9 of the same item that’s sitting under a 0.6% chance. Don’t you guys think that you are exagerating? Will there actually be people that would buy atleast from 100 to 1000 of that cube?
Saying that ‘whales’ will buy it is silly.

3 Likes

will this “cube” be permanent?

It will remain for 2 weeks in TP store.

-_- 2 weeks hype i suppose for the 0.6% chance items.

:slight_smile: I’m excited for the whales (wondering how much will they spend) to recycle their 1practo weapon and sell it in the market XD. My new alts are irrelevant with low lvl weapons in this new combat system.

Since this is inevitable, let IMC drain those wallet warriors :smiley: and hope that they’ll improve the game more from the funds they acquire lul.

Do you really think that there aren’t people out there willing to open that amount of cubes?

1 Like

What we thought we’re having for awhile…

What we’re actually getting soon…

13 Likes

Can you name them? You are hypothetically raising the existence of said players.

You are either biased or have not very much experience in P2W MMO.

^- only two examples, I can bring as many as you want.

2 Likes

This kind of thing is truly disgusting and strips away the hard efforts of many people. I don’t get it, why is it always 1 step forward and two steps back? Me and just about every single friend I had who quit came back for the renewal update and everything else that was potentially planned in the future, and with the release of this cube, I wouldn’t be surprised if we all leave again.

One of the most attractive things I had to say to people on public forums like reddit to try to convince people to play this game was that it’s not pay to win. Looks like I have to go back and edit all of those posts now. If this gets released what’s next? Nah, this is way too much.

5 Likes

on Ro are a guy who paid 3k € for a taocard.
The game is almost dead in eu still he was willling to pay this crazy amount.
Another guy bought some mvpcards & Godlike for 8k euro some years ago.

Have even one example more a guy from my guild bought 100 rng cubes like this 5€ each to sell the best item on the market.

2 Likes

I used to burn alot, and i mean ALOT of money in my previous MMO’s, so i can confirm there are people out there spending more than you want to believe.

Ive also seen threads somewhere with people mentioning players with alot TP from GVG that was never fixed, i wasnt active back then so i cant say how much those abusers earned.

2 Likes

Thank you IMC for this cube this makes it so casual players can finally play the game again.

2 Likes

The ultimate answer from IMC against RMT and bots:

Make the P2W system via a legit way.

Good job boys

5 Likes

Just wait till the Whales spend a shitton of money on this to get their solmiki’s to vl10 gems,only for imc to reveal rank 9(and way better gear) a month later.

Second, let’s all keep defending the free market, nothing goes wrong with that /s

It’s already P2W
You can get 300+ Physical/Magical attack from head gear for instance.
Which is very substantial in the current state of the game.

Your token gives an extra Entry which means more Exp, more silver and more loot.
Your token gives movement speed, which means time saved in the long-term and a better ability to maneuver out of attacks.
With Saalus for instance there’s only 1 entry a day for non-token users. Shard acquisition is doubled by having a token and Trans is the most powerful aspect of the game.

Now you’ll get Practonium a material useful for a current type of weapon. If r9 weapons do not use Practonium it’ll all be short term given r9 comes out this year. However doubling Transcendence acquisition will remain valuable.
I remember back in ICBT2 Mithril was the material to have. Now Mithril isn’t worth much at all.
You buy a costume and sell it to someone else for 5 mil. Then do it again. Now you have an easy 10 mil. You start using this transfer of money exclusive items to acquire other things in-game.
All in all it’s “saved” by buying these aspects that require money from people who spent it for whatever price they set.
GW2 “remedied” this by making their TP equivalent purchasable from in-game gold. So they had complete control of this dynamic.

6 Likes

For some particular reason im betting Silute server will be the first one with lvl 10 Gem :joy:

meanwhile back in obt days, when prices stopped being regional, some of these players complained it was too expensive, so they got their TP cheaper again, some servers will in other words get even more cubes for their money spent, gg.

3 Likes

This is just too “BIG” or “EXPENSIVE” that player A can’t afford so they’ll rant anyways :stuck_out_tongue: Meanwhile they’ll shove off the things you mentioned above since they benefit from it.

Token isn’t a big deal, you can buy it with 2,8mil (which is a value that any lv225+ player can easily archive) on the market. Head gear enchants also are not a problem, i have 12 enchant scrolls just from the event, and they’re really cheap on the market as well. But 1 mil gem exp is a power almost inaccessible for 99,99% of the player base; not to mention the blessed shards which are the strongest damage enhancement source on the game and also are limited by daily run (saalus).

So when an event gives you 12 Lvl10 Gem abrasives it’ll all be fair and square right?

Read before, please…