Tree of Savior Forum

IMC Please Do Not Release P2W Leticia's Secret Cube!

Where are all the whales period? While there are people who spend tons of money in this game, most people don’t the vast majority of the playerbase doesn’t spend a dime and more of those who do will spend it on a token. a pet/costume and maybe a skill reset or two. Don’t overstate how many people in any F2p game actually spend all that much money. The people who buy Trans, RMT, Gems are a small portion of this community.
Most people otherwise spend their money on Trans. You know why? Trans has a bigger impact than gems overall.
Like it has been understood and measured. Hell gems only got better after their revamp because they used to be even worse compared to trans.

Shard prices are going down because the demand from the playerbase as a whole isn’t going up as much as the supply. People are doing their Saalus runs and saying fuk it. They get shards from the cube and say fuk it.
Trans is a botched system that only works for a small few. Gems really aren’t much different.
You can buy all of these abrasives if you want, poor 200 dollars at the slot machine if you so please. If your weapon isn’t stage 10 your priorities are in the wrong place. If your armor isn’t stage 10, well you goofed again.
Are there people with high level gems? Yes, I had only seen one prior. Do I think it was worth getting? Nope because not all his gear was trans’d up and it’s a better use of his money.

Even still it’s all a tangent. The game fundamentally allows you to trade cash for silver via the marketplace. At the same time because of this you’re not limited from things as a F2P player because Paying players provide the supply of cash shop items. The quantitative value of any one of these cash items individually doesn’t change how it functions as a whole. Tired of a discussion that amounts to crying about spilling more milk in an already existing milk puddle.

The server will stay in NA, no point in changing to BR server since it will have the same ping, rather continue in NA

Im actually leaving for BDO too, already bought my pack and stuff.

3 Likes

Me too, and most of my friends are moving to BDO as well

3 Likes

pract falling to 15m is a very good side effect for f2p players. why complain? I mean like for real, 40m for a pract was pretty damn stupid.

not to mention, right now pract isn’t even necessary due to the bunch of other changes. so this is a step AWAY from P2P.

this topic just reeks of “I spent 1000 hours to make this trans 7 pract weapon, everyone else should have to spend 1000 hours to reap the same rewards. Screw the whales and casual players.”

dont blame imc, want to improve this game, give imc some money, everything need money. The more money they have the better this game will be

Euphe, I have to ask, if you’re against the cube why are you getting them? Or am I mistaken in interpreting that you’re against them?

The people that are against it should vote with their wallet. By buying the things people are giving them data that will be used internally to justify adding similar things in future.

Everyone that buys it tells IMC that they want it and are willing to pay for it.

Useless science, i could always spend and open more, but i chose not to.

Did feel good to prove the math people that its not hard to gain any of the “rare stuff” though.

Real money or free TP?

2 Likes

Sincerely, I could care less about this cube… My highest level char is 178 (its annoy to level up, AGH!), I play REALLY casually so I doubt I’ll get to endgame.

Someone said they’ll soon start selling Lvl 330 chars. I would buy that… XD

And this box looks like ‘spend your money to get a ton of Lvl 2 exp cards’, so… meh… whatever. I would very much think its best for them to sell costumes for TP (I HATE the medals thing… it’s annoying). Them, I would burn money like crazy… now, for a box full of materials that I’ll most likely NEVER use? Sorry, but no…

But. You gave them a $30 reward for releasing it?

I mean. If that’s commonplace amongst many of the people complaining here, it isn’t surprising that companies keep adding these features. People shout about it, but even the people shouting about it are rewarding them for it.

I really urge anyone that’s against this not to buy it. If it sells better than costumes, say goodbye to costumes and hello to low effort content like this. It takes artists and time to make those. It takes none to make these. The cost reward is probably really really high.

Troubling.

@63scaur

It doesn’t matter which it is. If people spend their “free” TP on this but still buy costumes or other things as well then they’re indirectly increasing the amount of TP they’re buying. Any TP spent on this is extra TP that must be bought in order to buy other things.

I already know i went against what i dislike, but i did give some people an idea that the so called “rare” or “tooh ard to get” items are indeed not hard to get.

2 Likes

Wish they would remove 315 material box.

Wish they would had made a real and fair competitive game.

3 Likes

³ ¬¬’ I hate games pay-to-win… This box is stupid. Rich! Enjoy!

I had some leftovers tp, I’m not gonna buy tp again anyways and it was total crap from my point of view what I got.

2x lvl 9

People are C R A Z Y about dem boxes in Silute, seeing some awesome weapons

1 Like

I could buy 8 of those anvils with my free.to play player silver on the market. And recover.that same amount every month …

You will need 10 lvl 10 abrasives for a lvl 10 gem aprox.

Lvl 9 abrasive are.exactly 1 lvl 7 gem so their price is just the same (6m~6.5m). Which is 1 week of dailies silver income (saalus silver drop and random drop lucky hunting).

Practonium is gonna become more accessible once guilds start to realize the strengh of the extra slots.

ET ticket is a joke. you need all your team for the extra run.

Fun rolls. Does it work as income? If you feel lucky on the lvl10 abrasives go ahead. Otherwise just some fun gacha machine to pull sometimes.

Cause of this joke p2w cube i cant do as mush uphills as before this stupid thing is unacceptable
sadly in eu server a lot of players keep shouting about that loot
in game i feel a bit awfull when playing with that lvl 9/diamond anvil shouted in air

3 Likes