Tree of Savior Forum

IMC Please Do Not Release P2W Leticia's Secret Cube!

Yes, lets compare the ammount of uphill runs youd need to matcha lvl 9, better yet lvl 10 abrassive.

The difference seems pretty astronomical to me, not to mention that the price of a token is about 2-3m depending on server, its funny that you even try to comapre leticia cube with a token.

We could also compare how consistent it would be to let a bigger audience have access to the “not p2w” box, comparing to a token, which we could just buy without any RNG, 2-3mil for a token vs 5-?? mil from a 10 tp each box, sheesh, yes this wont leave any scar in tos at all, nope.

"Ship already sailed."
Just because something it bad doesnt mean we have to make it worse, thats just stupid.

Didn’t say we have to.
The train’s already departed and they’re not turning back.
People saw the writing on the wall well before this even hit Ktos.
More is coming.

Thats where youre wrong again, 3 different gm’s have said they had no plans for the cube to be released in itos, in other words, they let alot of players down.

The GM’s don’t make financial decisions for IMC.
You’re overestimating their authority.

So you mean that a GM may lie all they want? I think not.If they shouldnt say anything, then its better to keep quiet about it, not spread misinformation

Practonium is decreasing a LOT, even on Orsha since the discovery that lvl 13 and 14 guild raids give Mystical Cube recipes. And i can secure you it will keep decresing.

The anvil description only mentions no enhacement drop, has anyone confirmed it doesnt drop potential aswell?

The Gm’s can say that they have no plans so far that they have received no information to implement it.
You can feel a way about it if you want but you think these people decide what is right for IMC and their shareholders?
No they give feedback. They also did not say "This will never come here"
IMC also said they were going to balance this separately from ktos. Look how things change.

The stupids p2w games you played, maybe, but that’s not how it works on 2017. You make a game subscription based, b2p or f2p with cosmetics and such. P2w isn’t a option anymore, haven’t been since a long time at least on western.

1 Like

Yeah, GMs only do what they are told by the korean overlords. Yet, it was good they delayed the release of this cube by popular demand it was a nice move.

Recovering data from everyone i have access to that is rolling that cube.

• So the chances for good stuff are bad, like really really bad
  • The anvil only mentions it keeps enhacement, which wont allow for infinite power up if you run out of potentials.
  • Practonium is way too common now, it even sucks to get it. Specially if you are an older player (most whales) with several alts already.
  • The abrasives seem to be the only worth item on all the gacha.

Now im doubting if i want to invest my 30 usd on that shitty box lol.

Wheres the balanace? And no, they sad they “have no plans for it” Obviously this is a release they have planned in the first place.

Either way, the fact still stands that some of these items is what turns it into p2w, namely abrassives and to a less extent the diamond anvil.

You or other people who preaches p2w are free to tell me wrong, i call it a huge win to throw money at the screen for easy lvl 8-10 gems

“But it already started with tokens” yes how many token sellers made lvl 8-10 gems within a week of token selling?

Let’s see how this goes for a week. Maybe after the self-cucking they will see they’re suiciding.

1 Like

To be honest as long as you don’t care about pvp it doesn’t matter if there is something which is p2w or ez money ez gear.

Personally I don’t know how people can still care for pvp here as it is complete garbage. If you actually enjoy doing some pve with friends the game is pretty good now with class diversity. The only Bullshit left are the 315 materials and gear behind stupid insane dpk.

2 Likes

Ah I should of been clearer
When I said this I meant Itos.
In the past they said they would balance (skills and the like) separate from Ktos when players asked about skill balance. They then went to just copy/merge whatever happened in Ktos.

If a token user wanted to they’re free to make level 8 gems.
It cost about 4.8 Mil in materials for a Shining abrasive level 9.

230,700 exp if I’m not mistaken.
materials give 5 exp.
230,700 = 46140
Low end Materials range from 100-200 on the market place. That’s 4614000 - 9228000. Depending on your level of patience.
Yeah you can get that by selling Tokens for 2 mil a pop if you want to be disingenuous with me and split hairs quantitatively over what is and isn’t p2w. Shoot you can sell costumes for 3 mil.

"But this can get you more money"
That’s your grief? That you might make more than selling tokens so long as the cards fall in your favor?
What a load of crock. “No you make more!” who gives a fuk you’re still making loot from taking your hard earned cash or parent’s money and using it to turn a profit in game. Same deal if you buy enchant Scrolls or sell Costumes. That one option may be more lucrative than another? You already have these discrepancies.

Diamond Anvils in themselves are glorified trash, you still lose potential if you fail you’re just not losing the enhancement level.

This game is going to charge you money to be the best and if you don’t want to pay it you buy it from someone who has. This train isn’t ending. If you can’t make peace with how IMC has decided to run their business. Take a page out of my book. Dial back your investment into this game so that this crap no longer phases you or do something else with your time.
Guaranteed more grind is coming which will cause more things like this to be desired by the playerbase.
It’s like any of those deceitful F2p mobile games.

You make a game subscription based, b2p or f2p with cosmetics and such

Subscription based Tree of Savior would destroy its population (cmon…)
B2P would do the same, since the game had a rough after-release BACKlash (duhh play a bad game and pay for it? duhh)
F2P would cosmetics would be, as i stated previously and you choose only to quote that post, ideal, but very unlikely

Yes, I left the game a long time ago, a friend told me about the new patch and I was planning to install tos again, but just looking at this topic I can clearly see that the company still suck balls. Not going back.

They need realize that some things aren’t healthy for the game nor the community, they should have listened to us a long time ago, but it’s too late now. They don’t listened to us about PvP when it first came up, they didn’t listened about some classes mechanics on new ranks, now what I can see is that you still have a broken PvP and a not fun PvE unless you’re very casual and don’t care for anything besides your own character.

1 Like

It wouldn’t if they openned as a b2p or subscription based. I’m not saying that the game should turn b2p now, I’m saying that you can’t put p2w content without losing half of your player base on 2k17, that’s exactly how it works.

1 Like

[quote=“Yukise, post:323, topic:360884, full:true”]a not fun PvE unless you’re very casual and don’t care for anything besides your own character.
[/quote]
Guilty.
This game wants you to log-in every fuking day to be competitive it has zero respect for peoples time. Taking ToS seriously is basically disrespecting yourself.
Transcendence was measured in years of investment assuming you logged in every day (WTF?). The only change now is you can basically buy shards from players who give up on that goal themselves and “buy” shards from this new cube.

1 Like

No wonder your took your time replying, now, im asking, before the box was released, where are all whales with lvl 10 gems?
Even if you try to bend the words, money made this much more accessable.

And keeping your enchancement level for failing is a very good thing, would you rather risking going down to 10 again from attempting to +15, or would you like to stay +14 while still trying to get +15?

it speak for itself that the diamond anvil is a really good item, but not as stupid as the abrassives.

1 Like

ToS was designed to be a mobile game, that’s why the engine was so poor (idk if the engine still sucks but I had like 10 fps on a lot of areas). They said that to change it they would need to literally erase everything and create again from 0, doubt that they did.

1 Like

Yep, ToS is has became one more crappy P2W mobile game, when you realise that, well, it just loses all its sense as a game. Free player, whales, etc, it’s all the same, there’s no merit at all, it may be called Clash of Trees, Trees of Titans, or whatever. By the way, BDO is opening its Beta for south america in a couple of days, check that out, a real MMO.

2 Likes