Tree of Savior Forum

IMC Please Do Not Release P2W Leticia's Secret Cube!

out of the 3% there is a higher percentage of getting ET reset though.

P2getaverysmallchanceto(butmostlikelynot)win?

I’m not sure about the gem abrassive but practo is totally OK since it will help to reduce practo price on market. Beside of this, everyone got their own unique weapons already.

For IMC, they may get some more money to hire more dev and staff?

lvl 10 gems would’ve been OP at old patch but now…meh

Why that cant be, our mathmatic geniouses said its a .6 chance, which means they need to open ALOT OF BOXES :scream:

That’s what @Delcas and i have been saying on diff threads. People are complaining over nothing. Having lvl 10 gems won’t make you OP, godly MLG420 player after patch. But there’s so many dumb people on the forum that it’s hard to even make them understand with apples.

Edit: grammar.

There’s already a few lv10 abrasives being sold in Silute, I wonder how does it feels now to do Uphill every single day just to get a chance of humble lv2 abrasives.

loaded 300 tp, got 3x lvl 9 abrassives, 1 diamond anvil and 1 et reset, 0.6 is a lie. this cube is p2w, i rest my case

1 Like

23/5/2017

THE GREAT CUCK

yes its a complete sentence you cuck12431245123

Another one got 2 Practoniums in just a few rolls, there goes the % 0.6…

Its really an illusion, too many people are getting “super rares” in a short span of time,

yay …imc cuck themselves again
congrats! everyone happy now

This company really is a garbage.

2 Likes

Whatever IMC is monitoring, i wonder whena nd what they will do about it.

rollback
take everything back? …and give back money?
as if that’s can happen tho

Well, whatever measure might cross their mind, the longer they wait, the worse it gets

Fun fact: Mathematics also requires logic and understanding of how to read presented data. (yet I have this strangest feeling that whoever came up with this 0.6% does not really know what statistics are).

2 Likes

The same people who think the current DPK system is fine?

1 Like

DPK system is fine …can make me farming while watching anime
:smiley:

Preach, brother! :money_with_wings:

1 Like