Tree of Savior Forum

IMC Please Do Not Release P2W Leticia's Secret Cube!

its already 0.6% of getting any desired item on the 3% tier, im more exited by artilonium prices going down and an influx of cards hopefully demon lords lol

Yeah, I totally agree that they exist. Theyā€™re a real problem and Iā€™ve already talked about them in older posts >.<

This is the context I am referring to:

Which explicitly cites it was pay to win thus why I am comparing it to TP pricing.

You can as well ignore the pricing part of my answer and compare only the drop chances that are still quite low and apply the same calculation for raw TP spent.

Thanks for bringing the issue into attention though!

You know, some whales mindlessly buy anything they can to shorten their way to achieve something, often without thinking about the math.

For example:

This happened in Archeage. A guy spent almost 2k$ to get a sloth glider and he didnā€™t get it (and asked a refund after raging on forum).
Shortly afterwards, the same glider was made available for loyalty points (you get them by having premium).

So, technically speaking is not convenient, you might also end up not having what you want (since itā€™s rng), still itā€™s the fastest way to get a level 10 gem, investing enough money (or exploited TP).

2 Likes

And thatā€™s one of the pros of the cube (even though Iā€™d still prefer to not have it). Weā€™re going to have better servers soon to handle the new amount of players in the same time. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Not sure what good Goddess blessed cube gave us, not really sure if leticia will do much better

IMC coudlve just added all demanded items at riddicolus prices, people would still buy them.

1 Like

If they fix the servers, Iā€™d be damn happy since Fedimian has channels crashing multiple times per day.
But this cube will also bring many more issues (people like the one I talked about) that weā€™ll see in the coming weeks (talking from experience in other MMOā€™s).

In all honesty the thing that pisses me off more, is that they released this cube before fixing our problems and before the release of the most updated balance patch.
Rank reset ends this week and I canā€™t test builds properly because skills are either bugged or are going to change as soon as they bring the patch here.

I just want to clear Solmiki without seeing my runs go to crap because we had one or two DCā€™s ): Itā€™s so disheartening.

1 Like

Desynch and dc never left us, everytime I go test a build in 290 someone crashes. The first day of the patch I had a 60% stuck loading screen and a ā€œvga errorā€.
We are reporting the problems of Fedimian since 3 weeks and they donā€™t even acknowledge them, I can understand your frustration :crying_cat_face:

Do you think they might consider extending the reset period? Even if itā€™s just for a few days after the patch, it just seems to defeat the purpose if multiple classes are currently bugged and cannot be tested correctly.

I hope so, that would be the most reasonable thing to do.
I donā€™t know how (for example) POA will perform after the patch (it will become ground targetable) nor if zaibas (another example) will be fine.

You do realize the dilemma?

If they changed mystical cube (they designed it for the purpose of putting into the cash shop) and how it functions, then they couldnā€™t lure us into this box purchase.

Iā€™m however more worried about the gem abrasives.

The First 10 min of p2w cube

1 Like

GG

wow thatā€™s alot of exp cards

LoL yeah. and I saw people got lv9 abrassive alot

The real bane is this baby here:
https://tos.neet.tv/items/643012

Thatā€™s some real p2w. Good thing I couldnā€™t care less about pvp.

@STAFF_Yuri where do we get this ingame again? :smiley:

The potential is still reduced if you failed. That anvil is not godly as people think.

6 Likes

oh dang, so itā€™s not like the golden anvil where you can use at 0 pot? No hope for broken weapons then

Yes, 0 pot weapon should spam golden anvil LOL

Now people will be wishing the packs contained 10 golden anvil instead of diamond lol.

Dang, rolled a few and still waiting on free tp to roll 1 moreā€¦got ET reset and a guildie rolled one too. I think the distribution of 3% is not equalā€¦or we just have shi tty luck