Tree of Savior Forum

IMC kill WL on C2

How can Level10 DT and PoA ruin your PvP char ?

Easy, with low/mid INT (pvp build) = 1 damage to almost new mobs, I can’t kill a ■■■■…

You have a PvP char and wondering that you fail in PvE ?

What can i say… :wink:

"I can’t kill a…"
Yes, this is an MMO, try to find a party :wink:

until the patch, everything was fine, pvp chars can do “fairly well” at pve. I’m not a full CON pvp player but a 1:1 CON/INT and now my magic damage at new mobs is just 1…

Is it fair that to do some damage now I have to go full INT? I don’t think so…

Look for a party? That’s an option, yes, but I don’t like the idea of IMC forcing us to simple doing quests with a party…

My opinion.

Yeah because a meta build should be destroyed for being a meta build, right? And what unique builds? Every single DPS wizard build is in a bad state, and those “unique” ones that you favor so much are in an even worse state than elememe.

Making meta builds in the 1st level cap is just asking for failure.

1 Like

Any build/class being useless at any point in the game is bad game design.

BRB making a full DEX wizard and then complaining about my build being useless due to bad game design.

What a nice argument, comparing full DEX wizard to almost full INT wizard, and guess what? they’re both practically the same thing after 300. You know what I meant with “any build/class”, don’t be stupid.

wtf is this response? you know that full INT wizards are fcuked too right? the entire tree is fcuked in terms of DPS

IMC was probably tired of seeing wizards with linker faceroll everything in a glorious mess of lulz, shits and giggles, and mass mob particle explosions, so in the grand scheme of things, after you get upset and tired enough of your class/stat choice being gimped now…

They will release purchasable stat potions, then eventually circle reset, both for 200 TP each! 20 bucks per! Aw yea! IMC’ed!

Hue.

1 Like

You said it, not me. Taking your point to absurdity is a good way to break it down.

I agree if this is the case that is a problem. I won’t buy it until I see some screens/vids. If iTOS players are too lazy to do it because they claim it is in kTOS videos, that tells me they are just projecting and not valid.

Full INT > High INT. End of story.

Any gear right now gives 20+ CON, you just have to stack CON/HP in places where you can’t get much matk.

30~100 CON is made to play the game on easy mode, nothing else.

No, it’s not. It actually makes you look stupid for thinking that DEX wiz should be a thing.

I take it your schooling is rather limited, have you ever taken a debate course or philosophy course in your life?

Look up reductio ad absurdum. You’re welcome in advance.

Casters can also party with an inquisitor and take full advantage of Malleus debuff.

Most of my damage in my build is magic damage and I only have 50 INT at the moment. I deal 1 damage to most new mobs, with malleus debuff I deal full damage.

No, I haven’t, and I don’t need it to see how stupid the logic you were trying to pull out of your ass is.

OK. Stay ignorant then, it is on full display.

Damn, I didn’t think Wizards would need me so much, no wonder my guild leader asked me to go Palaquisitor instead of Chaplain Doctor.

Wizards want me for Malleus, everyone else the Wheel. Lulz.

Yeah inquisitor is pretty much godlike in any party as support, and their damage is respectable.

All inquis should max malleus and breaking wheel.

Can you tell Your path?
(sorry Out of topic)