Tree of Savior Forum

IMC kill WL on C2

Im lvl 302 now, and i have mastema lvl 10 dt lvl 10 and PoA lvl 7, invocation is a trash skill only work to farm silve on dina and demon… and i dont need that.

All I can say for your guys: Rip OP full con elememe + animus.
Time to use a stats resets or welcome to reroll.

1 Like

Sorry to full CON faceroll elememes. Time to get damage stats. :3

IMC didn’t kill WL, they killed meta PVP builds that could, for some reason, also do PVE.

2 Likes

While I agree those full CON PvP builds that could still work well in PvE were wrong, now even if you 650+ int and a good weap you’ll still struggle doing damage compared to physical damage dealers.

Im not a full con… i have 788 int on lvl 302 and dont go pvp…
If imc want kill wiz full con, remove animus from game and dont kill the class…

I would recommend posting screenshots or videos of your damage then, so if there is an actual problem it can be reported.

Better get screenshots of SR’s Retreat Shot and tell me if that’s not even stronger than FC was during r7.

Its the same on KTOS, check out their videos. Almost ALL pre-rank8 magic does 1 damage on many new monsters. This is by design to fcuk magic and buff physical. (there is even one video of Taoist dishing out 1 dmg). They just flipped the status of magic and physical attacks, there is no concept of balancing at all.

What happened was magical defense was massively increased, so magic users now need at least 2k+ matk to do more than one damage. And magic does not have any debuff to counter mdef besides hexing. Some high-end mobs have 3k MDEF for fcuks sake.

(For comparsion, most Rank 7 magic users have a maximum of 1500ish matk.)

1 Like

Could it be…that this could to the need of more R3 Sadhus with their “Transmit Prana”? Maybe those rare creatures can help :smiley:

WL was extremely OP during r7.

Not really, Dark Theurge in PvP was slightly strong, but warlock itself wasn’t OP in PvE, it was mostly Frost Cloud. Also, that’s no excuse to wreck a class. Things should be balanced, not changing the meta from physical to magical to physical.

3 Likes

Yeah!!! I think the same…

Did you calculate before mastema lvl10 with attribute lvl70 can cause total dmg how much? Attribute 70 is a huge silver investment. I need to research more before pour it in.

1. Can it hit flying unit?
  2. Does it has aoe atk ratio?
  3. The casting is just like PoA (non-aoe targetable) or like FC (targetable)?

no

haven’t tested that one

targettable

It’s a decent source of damage, more so because it applies a dot to the target instead of lingering in the ground, so they take the full damage even if they walk out. A pardoner can also extend the skill’s duration with Discerning Evil, but that also means multiple mastemas from different Warlocks shouldn’t stack, they will overwrite each other.

1 Like
  1. No
  2. No
  3. Like a FC
1 Like

LOL.
IMC KILL ALL INTLESS WIZZIES.

Maybe this is all a ploy to set up for the STAT RESET potion in the TP shop. Players have been begging for it and now there’s an actual reason to get one…to keep their toons viable in game.

even if we go Full INT, we still have mediocre damage compared to physical attack classes that got buffed (big time) with Rank 8.

we’re squishy with low hp and low def/mdef, and we deal mediocre dps. we’re irrelevant in new content now.

this s*cks!

imma reroll now and make new character. no choice. if i get sick of playing a new char, i quit.

good job IMC. you are the worst developer ever.

2 Likes

@meiohjp @azevedocarlagamer thanks for the fast response. I think I need switch some skill point from invocation to mastema then. Recently has been using invocation for questing and save me alot since the dark spirit spawned will take damage from skills (like stupid spiral arrow). Hmm… need to plan well D:

by any chance did u guys calculate how much total dmg it deal? 8 ticks only from mastema DoT i heard so?

All those Elelocks followed blind the Meta; now you got hammer nerfed. Well deserved.

And gz to all those people who figured out their own Builds! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m suffering this now with my main char: a wizz3>psycho1>sorc2>warlock2 with pvp stats/build oriented and I have to say that this patch ruined us. Until IMC fix this, my main will be useless