Tree of Savior Forum

IMC and their intention to divide the community...again!

it’s TEMPORARY , omfg this forum…

4 Likes

If they already knew then why are they announcing it now? Remember they’re also humans - might have missed it because of the other problems. They have other priorities - they have ongoing problems they’re trying to solve. IMC is not that of a big company who have lots of resources.

As if doing another server transfer asap would help, doing so would require another 24hrs maintenance - I think more people would be enraged by this, the game’s down again bs. It’s a never ending cycle. So you think that the new server wouldn’t survive if there’s no transfer? Think of it when EA began all servers are empty and now look they’re overpopulated. Guess what we need a new server to accomodate others.

Can you explain how 4th May is already too late? Did the 10th passed by without me noticiting it and skipping 5 - 9th May?

I’m not trying to say that IMC is a good company as of now because they’re not doing a good job in terms of fixing the actual problems but, they’re trying to get there and I hope they get there one day.

Lmao.

Before you guys were complaining not enough servers.

Now they make more servers to accommodate, still can’t satisfy some.

If your friends are really hard up to join you in Telsai, it only cost $4.99 now to get access. (compared to $49.99) $4.99 even after conversion is very affordable for SEA countries.

1 Like

Honestly this vitriol is too much. Racial bashing is completely wrong and unnecessary.

And you ought to think about it from their point of view as well. Telsiai is literally squeezed out of its limit. What do you expect them to do realistically? It’s capped out and their hands are tied, so be reasonable.

They have an over-population problem to resolve and you expect them to ignore it? At least they are thinking ahead and trying to relax the restrictions once the population is more balanced out. Calm down.

1 Like

Shhh, don’t discourage him with such unpleasant facts. This is supposed to be HUUGE problem :smile:

I think we need the announcement translated to other languages so that it is understood!! What is so hard about the word temporary? Someone please tell me because I think I’m going crazy.

I love good banter but this is unbearable!!

Because they did that in the past? XD They are making the same mistakes over and over again and never learning from anything.

…EA is temparory too. Logic lvl 99. How is that different than pushing the EA out for 2 month? :smiley: This not different…except that we can have our friends on our servers, they wont.

If they would do this to the EU server and not letting me play with my friends after paying them that much money… Well… :smiley:

Might want to read the entire sentence before making a huge rage thread for no reason.

As far as I know that only mistake they is not announcing the F2P delay until the day in which it was supposedly released and that the problems aren’t being solved yet. Do you know how hard it is to find a solution to a problem in a program? Trust me it takes time, it doesn’t happen in a blink of an eye. Did you know that changing one word in a fucntion or procedure of a program can change the whole program? Did you know that there are only 24hrs a day and there are working times? Did you know that no one’s perfect? Did you?

Not having a solution ASAP doesn’t mean they’re not learning from their mistakes or they’re not doing something about it. Maybe, they need more people, maybe they don’t have enough resources, maybe their investment haven’t gone back to them, ther3 are a lot of reasons out there. Things happens for a reason, it’s no coincidence only the inevitable.

Did you know it took me 10 mistakes (doing the same thing) before I learned my lesson?

As far you know?

• 3-month headstart and pricing

• Regional servers. (The community told them, yet they failed…)

• Communication

• Open beta annoucement and after that deleting it, even the traces.

Of course I know… we should defend them blindly :smiley:

This is not about being perfect…this is about being decent or normal. Being perfect is not even near to this. No wonder that the game has so negative rating on steam, they do deserve it. Not the game…the company… and the white knight community.

-Reads title-

1 Like

Who decided we have 1 month head start?

I like having regional servers - if you want to play on other servers it’s not like they have ip block.

I agree with you with communication (y) that really needs improvement. They’re doing a good job now that they’ve annouce this rather than on the day. That would have sucked. Few mistakes doesn’t justify how good or bad the company or business is especially at the beginning. You have to give them time. I would say at least 6 months after F2P then you can say whether IMC is a good or a bad company. Other companies out there never started as a excellent, they build on it. Communication is a very important part of a business and if they keep on failing that’s the start of things going out of hand. I hope they improve soon.

Well EA is Beta, when F2P is Beta. We don’t know yet when the actual release date. Beta is where they test things so we can’t expect things to run smoothly and perfectly it’s called a Beta for a reason.

And I’m not defending them blindly, I empathise with as someone who’s studying programming even though only at A-levels I know how hard it is to create a program. Also I have friends in my Programming class who are also doing Games Development, I always ask them how they’re coping and they told me it’s hard and boring but very challenging at same time. I have talked to programmers in conferences before that are held in our school how was their job and for some reason the answer they always give is that it’s boring and tedios and if you want to pursue this kind of job be prepared for it. It requires a lot of teamwork as well, all codes used have psuedo-code so that everyone can understand what’s going on the program if ever they miss a briefing or something.

It sounded to me that you think that being a programmer or a game developer is easy but it’s not. It requires long hours of thinking, planning, creating and adjusting. It can be boring and tedios and tiring but it’s well paid job. Maybe, try attending some programming or game dev. class and see it for yourself.

The community demanded a shorter time period and they did what the community wanted.

The community asked for regional servers and they gave them to us.

They communicate more than any other MMO I’ve ever played, they even put out daily lists of all the accounts being banned, something I have never heard of ANY other game doing. Why do they do it? Because the community asked them to.

So… Your main problem with IMC is that they do exactly what the community asks them to?

2 Likes

Any suggestions for the official formula of white knight accusation index?

In this thread it’s mentioned 12 times within 31 posts, my post excluded. Simple index would be 12/31=0,387 (Europeans use comma for decimal pointer). I deem this alarmingly high.

And OP specific thread’s white knight index would be 5/7=0,714 with this formula, which is critically high level in my opinion.

What are your personal thresholds on how humorous or serious you find a thread or opening poster based on white knight index alone? I’m sure we will get proper definitions for these in the long run :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sure it has nothing to do with the horrible connectivity and stability issues that server is having. That much is for sure. It definitely has to be IMC being evil. Look at them milking all that money by buying/renting another server. boooo IMC.

Do you know how much setting up your own server costs?

For me, win win situation for this topic is to fix current problems before taking in more problems.
For overpopulated problem. We all know, we all see…BOTs everywhere. Fix the BOTs problems first. We will get a lot more room and the real number of players.
For specifiy in BOTs problem, Silver sellers and BOTs operators have the close connection. Kill the BOTs will cut the supply for silver sellers.
Then, prepare hardward…enough for players and do risk management by having supplementary server.
For gameplay, the game is full of BUGs and should not be consider as final product. To save company face, Fix the game first.

To F2P topic,staffs have to be prepared for new flood of BOTs and a lot more problems. As I can see now, staffs are not ready for F2P. There is no planing, no preparation. Will TOS staffs want to take the name “Fail opening game of the year” that Division currently hold?

Pretty much. It takes me 6 hours to do ~20s of cinematic scenes.

Oh look! It’s Mr. "I love ninjas and I know everything about it but got debunked"

Yet another stupid whine thread which only serves as bait. You new to mmorpg? It’s normal for companies to block creation when it’s already packed.

Bait thread is bait.

1 Like

I dont care about your friends, I just want to play in a stable server without a hoard of bots crashing all the channels.