Tree of Savior Forum

[Update] Clarification on the Founder's Pack and Servers

Korea server officially has korean language package only.

Oh i see that sucks indeed. Korean server should do something about that i suppose

As far as i know there is no legal way to join kToS if you are not a Korean citizen =) Sometimes I think about asian publishers as an ignorant assholes who do not want to see how the rest of the world plays their awesome games =)

and what about the latin america server???

Tell that to Nexon (korean publishier) =) I think IMC have near to none influence on Nexon policies.

please staff_juliea read this
from latin america players

Good, I accept this post and appreciate the information / communication from your part.

1 Like

you got this :wink: all things will be sorted out soon, it has to get worse before it gets better. “pardon our dust” it happens all the time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ive been getting on the hype train with my gf for the past week.

BUT NO MORE.

300 ping+ = Nightmare

after looking at the staff list they have only have 5 active staff on the forums and thats assuming you can count an account called system

but please understand that we cannot provide sure answers on what’s to come or not to come until they’re actually decided.
^ can someone tell me why they thought it would be a good idea to leave so many things undecided and then leave a couple staff members to try and keep us all calm?

if we were fat kids and yous were holding out the newest latest delicous fried chicken, youd of had a right by now and be crushed by fat kids -.-

The fact is EU is tired of getting the shortest pointy end of the stick, we pay the most, we get the worst ping, and we are never acknowledged

Was planning to play this game for the next years…

YOU WANT US TO BUY YOUR FOUNDERS PACKAGE SO YOU CAN KNOW HOW MANY EU ARE INTERESTED? IM NOT BUYING ANYTHING TILL YOU GUYS ACTUALLY DECIDE will i paying 130$ the price of two founders packs in aus for 300+ ping? or will i be like nah babe theirs this awesome game called world of warcraft ill show you

1 Like

what about SILVER trading and silver passing to your own characters like every mmo ? will this be addressed too ? @Staff_Julie @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan

We can all tell that you’re working with what you’ve got, Julie. Nobody with a completely working brain is going to blame you for the inevitable confusion that arises from launch madness + whatever cultural or language barriers that might be muddling things further.

1 Like

Does this means the whole package will be in the mail box? And we can claim on whichever server we like?

@MaxMisa I’m not sure if this particular concern will be addressed in our FAQ, but I’ll at least try to figure out the company’s stand on it.

@jiehhuey92 That is correct. They will stay in the mailbox across all servers.

2 Likes

Swede2h
I got to be honest, while this announcement is cool an all and gives some clarification, it’s not really what I (and I assume a lot of the people concerned) wanted to hear.

What we know now is:
1: There may or may not be an EU server.
2: If there is an EU server we may or may not be able to transfer there.
3: You can wait for a long time without claiming your FP items and save them for a possible EU server.

This is concering because right now starting during the headstart would be a complete gamble. We who want to play on an EU server don’t know if what progress we do during headstart will be saved at all, and may be “wasted” (well it’s technically not wasted if you’re having fun, I guess) time, which is exactly what we’re trying to avoid.

For me personally I am planning for ToS to be my last MMORPG I get into, and plan to stick around (might even be one of those crazy people who pick up all 3 FPs), but I really need more clarification before the 29th before I begin to consider getting into it.

Julie PLEASE read a pm I sent two days ago I need an answer please ! @Staff_Julie and thank you for your reply

Wait, does this mean the Founder’s Pack will be offered as 1 pack in the inbox?
In other words, you can’t accept individual items in the pack separately? I was planning to collect the Hanaming doll on one character and the Popolion doll on another. But I can’t do that?

@MaxMisa My apologies, I was looking for the conversion chart another user posted some time ago. I don’t have the Steam price conversion tool, so I have to depend on the community for resource :weary: I’ll reply to your inquiry as soon as I find it.

@nuriomarayana Unfortunately, all the items are contained in one pack. You can’t separate and distribute the items in it. I’m sorry. :cry:

1 Like

Dang, that’s a shame. It’s a good idea to add this to the FAQ as well, because if people find this out after the fact, they’ll most likely be upset

1 Like

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to this I appreciate it a lot and will be waiting, have a nice day ! @Staff_Julie

1 Like

Good. We need more information. Communication and information is vital for the health of not only the image of your company, but for the mental health of it’s players.

###Communication is key. If the announcements are written as vaguely as possible, with a ton of non-answers you can believe that people are going to assume a whole lot of things and just kindly asking people not to isn’t going to stop that.**