Tree of Savior Forum

iDreamy's Guide to Scout C3

Yeah I saw that video before… That’s really good burst dps, every what, 20-30 secs?

I think for a full str build you get way more out of 80dex. It comes down to your build and what you want out of it I suppose…

With Digeles you can burst every 10s, with 6s~ duration for glass mole. That’s pretty big for both sustain and burst.

It’s 5s ish and Dilgele no longer work with the card.

Ah, didn’t know it was patched out. I guess its the same for those Varnalesas? Those have 15s cooldown.

my point is he’s R3 + 8 glass Moles = 100% damage increase and he’s a musket. That is one big burst.

The idreamy build can burst with mergen at R8 as well, using Capture + Flare Shot + Arrow Sprinkle (and then manually casting both). Feint Barrage is pretty decent burst as well (30hits in melee range).

It is a matter of preference I suppose, between constant 80 crit + eva, vs +80% atk for 5~ seconds every 30 seconds (which is a nice fit for a lot of burst combos).

my full str archer is lvl 260, my full dex archer is lvl 257.
My only lvl 280 is my cataphract because its my main.
again its stupid to theorize something that you don’t have.
also, for a farming/world bossing archer, evasion is very important. Which are the reasons why i play an archer.

With the level 330 cap there are better gear that i would have used. So yeah, but thats the one thing dex has over str, defensive stat increase as well. Again, only in an ideal situation will str be able to reach cap, but not like matters.

Of course if we only looked at it from a damage perspective then evasion wouldn’t matter.

But still, even with the new level cap, we still only need roughly 100-140 stat points into dex.

My post was not meant to be taken offensively, it only to help shed some light on the math side.

@KingsSoul
I have it added at the very bottom of my post. I forgot it initially but added it in later.

@Nicola
Since glass mole is a physical attack multiplier and steady aim a T2 multiplier, it’s not +100%.

It would be p-atk * 80% * 20% on basic hits, and (p-atk * 80% + skill damage) * 20%.

theorycrafting something that you don’t have is always easy.
i got both, full dex is stronger for me.

No offense was taken, just wanted to point some things out.

As far as new gear is concerned: Currently the only new gear that would help boost crit rate are the new lvl 315 weapons, and the ‘lvl 270 cafrisun’ which has a 3 set bonus of +6 to all stats. Beyond that:

• There are no available upgrade to sissels nor max petamion (crit-wise)

• Hats remain capped at 14 crit rate per

• Gems above lvl 7 are still ridiculously difficult/expensive to aquire

Unless you are counting on “possible future gear release”, there is simply no way for a no-dex build to hit crit cap for lv 330 (786 or 906).

Now, I can agree that you don’t really need to go full dex for a build, but at the same time, unless you plan to build your character for ET, you don’t really need to optimize your dex investment to this extend. For instance, build your character to have just enough crit rate/dex to hit 906 cap with either monstrous or quicken, not both.

1 Like

Ah. Thats fine. It’s just english; it sounds argumentative no matter how you write it out.

Though it would be better to look at leather lolo gear instead for level 330, but it still doesnt cover enough.

1 Like

Hi guys, which bow is better with a high dex dreamy build, is it Khasti or Maga? And w/c bow/xbow are good at level 200? Thanks!

I went Khasti Bow, cheaper to upgrade and works well enough.

khasti no doubt because of the critical attack.

You could use khasti at lvl 170. Or rogue bow, or aston bow (cheaper upgrade). Next bow should be Light gorithos since it has higher atk, or you could skip it until the next equipment levels.

Xbow + mana mana split arrow cannot beat bow split arrow. The bow atk is too high.

this is probably true because of the 200% damage. i’d invest in a light gorithos and +15 it.
Either superior wreech bow/light gorithos are good, they have the same physical attack (gorithos is stronger by 4 physical attack if you want to be specific)

1 Like

For farming the dg 130, isnt isbality+manamana better? Because of the 300 bonus against dark monsters plus extra gem slot?
I mean, whats the best setup to farm dg 130 being a Scout c3?

1 Like

first of all the best setup is to farm 145 dungeon because it gives more silver,
2nd isbality might be good only against devil mobs, gorithos is better anywhere else.
besides imo i don’t think so because the additional damage is being added and not multiplied
the physical attack is multiplied by attributes and 200% damage.
Most korean scout 3 get a max enchanced light gorithos max transcendence
and as i said before, you should really farm 145 dungeon as it gives 150k more silver than 130.
i use a superior wreech bow which is the same as light gorithos and its definitely stronger than manamana+xbow against normal mobs
against bosses its probably better to use xbow+manamana, i do have an isbality i don’t use it though, i might also sell it i highly dislike this bow.

2 Likes

145 dungeon is much better, I agree.

Xbow + manamana is only for feint & barrage for iDreamy build, and for flare shot (and multishot 10).

Once you are mergen you will have to use 2H bow to skill anyway, you should get a good 2H bow.

1 Like

now the question whats a better rank 7-8 setup
falconer mergen
or cannoner/musket
i kinda dislike mergen