Tree of Savior Forum

iDreamy's Guide to Scout C3

I see… I never thought about selling mats as they seem to be used for dailies in my main. I tried hunting for coliffly stamen when I was helping my friend with her shinobi quest… boy that took a long time to at least get 1… took around 70 something kills for 1 stamen… and it takes a bit of time to kill 1 too…(QS musket build).

Thanks for the guide too! I like how detailed it is and how you put effort into bringing more insight into scout 3.

Well, everything will change with Scout C3. Currently, my Split Arrow against Coliflies does 18k-19k on the bounced hits. Of course that’s using 2H-Bow. This is one of the biggest advantage of Scout C3, field farming.

Update: Rendering the video where I did captured flare shot test to see how long was the duration increase. I’m sure those who are planning to follow this build will be mind-blowned … the duration increase is almost DOUBLE. The captured flare shot lasted for a staggering 48 seconds.

Update 2: Here’s the video https://youtu.be/fvS5xWOvRTw
First, I showed myself capturing a Lv15 Flare Shot. Next, I used the captured Lv15 Flare Shot first followed by my normal Lv15 Flare Shot.

Based from the video editor, I landed the captured Lv15 Flare Shot at 0:14 and it stops at 1:02, which is a 48 second difference.

You can farm other places easily as well (if Roxona Easy is crowded), not necessarily locations with good material drops. I made my money for my manamana off farming high drop rate easy to craft recipes and vendoring the results (because the materials + recipe tallied up to vendor cost even when sold on market).

With Split Arrow this becomes infinitely easier and there are quite a few places that let you oneshot stuff that way.

Great build. Kudos to you
I have some questions, very appreciate if you answer :slight_smile:

1. Can capture use on Dievdirby’s statue?
  2. Is sneak hit effect retroactively apply? such as If I use flare shot and then walk behind boss, will 70% crit chance kick in?
  3. If Cleric in my party use Safety Zone and then when safety zone’s duration about to expire. If I use capture and Immediately reuse safety zone. Will I get full duration of safety zone?
  4. And when I reuse captured skill that is an attack skill. Whose PhyAttack (or MAttack) will be use to calculate the damage? Me or Owner?

Sadly, you can’t capture any diev statue.

Yes.

Sadly, you can’t capture Safety Wall. You can only usually capture spells with ally support that also does damage at the same time like Cure, Barrier, etc. Any re-used skills will still get their full duration though, I’m just not sure if there are other skills that gets the same treatment as captured Flare Shot where the duration is almost doubled.

Your own stats. It also diregards the original caster’s attributes. But if you managed to capture a skill that can use your own attribute like for example, another Flare Shot from another Scout, this captured Flare Shot will use your flare damage attributes.

I should add a Frequently Asked Section lol

2 Likes

You always mentioned that it will fall off late game, but I personally think it is still strong together with DGC + Skill Gem, see below:

HOWEVER, you are correct that it will not have that ET potential which all we need to do is AoE all the way, as this is our end game.

Anyway, don’t want to discuss this anymore. haha since I already see the potential of Split Arrow.

Any other suggestion that you have thought of? :smiley:

1 Like

OMG. I wonder how much PATK is that to do that much damage. That player seem to be one of their tuhaos. I’ll admit that I wasn’t expecting that a Lv5+3 Running Shot can do this much but you really have to consider the gears of this player. Just look at that Multi-Shot reaching almost 9k per crit.

Honestly, on the first boss. I do not have the slightest idea why Musketeer is good for this build. S/he obviously could’ve killed it faster if s/he just went straight and use Running Shot + Kneeling.

P.S. This vid actually showed a glimpse of the potential of a Lv100 attribute Split Arrow. The modifier of Lv8 Running Shot + normal attack = 420% while the modifier of Split Arrow with Lv100 attribute is 400% on the bounced hits + some fixed skill damage.

I actually only have Hunter C1 in mind replacing Archer C2. Since Archer C2 is the only class on my build which is lacklustre and has no synergy overall. While Snatching is just broken against flying-targets and Coursing is good for priority targets.

Hmm I guess its time to farm for wizard bracelets xD

1 Like

you can capture Cleric safety wall, I tested

1 Like

Whaaat?! I tested it on a mob’s safety wall, I guess it’s different result with an ally’s safety wall.

@Vodka: Read TueHa’s reply above.

1 Like

He equips God-like item as you can see everything here:

He also have A3>S3>SR!! which I was thinking of!!!
hahaha lol just for fun, anyway getting SR doesn’t synergized well but its fun mounting! but Nvm lets see R8 in the future. check his videos

Well A2 Crit Rate+25% for sure synergized with all. so will still choose A2 over Hunter sand with lvl10 MultiShot is so good.

The vid you posted on the 1st comment? “TOS, 271 scout in workshop” ? well yeah, this convinced me that Split Arrow is really strong

That’s just absurdly rich :confused:

If you saw the multi-shot of the Scout on that vid, it’s only 3k+ while that QS vid you gave does 9k+ OMG, just imagine how much Split Arrow can do with those gears.

Around 11k~sh also. here:

For your analysis! hahaha

2 Likes

Cool build.

Just a little question regarding Scout’s C3 scan : how in the actual f.uck do you use it to find those hidden headgears? (i.e shaman mask and tiger mask)

I honestly don’t know how other people found the exact coordinates for the treasures. Anyways it’s simple, just literally scan the exact coordinate and the treasures will pop. Party members affect the item spawns and since it’s a ONE TIME chance, better bring a full party.

Can you explain a little better how is it a one time chance? You reveal a treasure chest of some sort?

You go to the coordinates of the hidden treasure > you use Scan and items will pop out of nowhere > the number of item that will spawn will depend on how many party members are near > even if you re-use with new set of people, the treasure will not re-appear.

So they aren’t guaranteed drops,right?

Also,in regards to the build itself : do you think you really need a considerable amount of dex? You said you don’t have all of your green gems yet and still crit a lot :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s guaranteed one-time chance drops.

Yea with green gems and Sneak Hit, it’s possible to go full STR like the vid posted above. I’m actually considering it. My only issue is evasion, it’s really nice to have high evasion at times :confused:

I see,really looking forward for the leveling/farming section you mentioned.

So,about the headgears,are they guaranteed for every single party member? o.o