Tree of Savior Forum

iDreamy's Guide to Scout C3

You’re just a douchebag. To other people, what matters is what the person is like and not how rich they are.

Haha yeah keep telling yourself that. The world is a lot crueler than you think it is. Also, that was only a simple analogy in which you did not get the reference, but it’s fine. The reference was to how the mass will follow the one who is the most popular and how they are likely to shun the naysayers. You can see it easily with the current US elections and many extreme religious people.

@TueHa
Agreed, must be nice to hide in someone else’s shadow instead of standing up for oneself.

In any case, lets stop derailing this thread that was supposed to be for a class setup guide.

You don’t understand what I’m saying, and yeah, douchebag is a harsh word it describes you quite well.
I see in your comment that said Scout is not a good aoe also not a good dps. And then Linker would put any dps class to top notch.
So what did I say to oppose what you said? Linker has 22s and in certain situation (more than 20 mobs or party move fast for example) it would not be effective.
And then you cannot say anything to back up what you said. Obviously, you can give some proof pretty quick from media, it’s not like you are the only one playing the game. And since you sound so sure about what you said, you suppose to find them quickly. But then you just spout some bull sh*t and run away from arguments.
Anyway, let us both stop here and make peace. I will stop anyway and return topic to its original goal.

Hi, if you have problems with a person please opt to use pm’s instead. :slight_smile:

Anyways, yes. Lets let the thread go back to its original purpose.

Well I really think its a shame that mergen is the only clear choice here but it does help to shore up the conditional AOE that we have (yes im using conditional, saying its bad is stupid but there are caveats) I was honestly looking for a more support oriented class than more damage because the build pretty much wrapped itself up after rank 7. (Edited out the mergen rant to try and keep things on topic LOL)

For me its very simple 2 questions to help ppl decide:

1. Do you wanna gimp your build by not picking mergen?

2. Do you wanna gimp your build even more by not picking rogue, and then justifying it with c2 Musk//cannon/mergen?

Witch is a real shame because Falcon and SRc3 are out of the question till rank 9 so really the only options are to ruin the build by taking out rogue and going musket/cannon or gimping it anyway by not picking anything else but mergen.

For me im looking into picking up hackapell as the rank 8, mostly for the synergy with putting multiple arrows into enemies for defense reductions. With barrage (people are already making threads removing rangers from builds with mergen) and split arrow hitting 3 enemies (oblique only hits 2) we have opportunities to hit more enemies in a larger area to aid in the hackapelles skill requirements faster than most other builds.

If the defence drop per is a passive ability//buff or an existing mechanic then all the better for split arrow anyway as itll just get progressively stronger the more arrows you stick in enemies.

Mergen seems great, though we don’t know yet about its overheats and cooldowns. Still it makes me question the use of ranger + rogue in the build. I feel as if picking archer c3 would have been better for the “safe” multi hit in group bossing, to not get close, while that Mergens aoe which can work as single target multi hit will do exactly what barrage does now from close range, but again at safe distance. It basically means i will stop using barrage when i get mergen. And i really do want mergen. But question is, is there any better option to choose other then c1 ranger witth c1 rogue for the mergen? I feel as if none of these 2 classes were working well with mergen, yet theres no better option to pick on the way up there…

And the feeling that i will have to start new archer all over again just… yeah…

And these doubts will continue until they release rank 10 classes and stop making any new ones. It feels like being in beta…

p.s. No, i dont want Fletcher. And i want c3 scout in build 100%.

In fact maybe the following build will be best:

Archer c3, Scout c3, Swartze Reiter c1 (for the ability to ride on mounts), Mergen.

Afterall Mergen itself cannot ride on mounts, now can it? And rogue c1 won’t help Mergen at all.

Ranger + rogue is for a 1000% + 2500 per use

From what i saw in the video, Spreadshot damage is weak.

There are better classes than SR 1, taking it for only mounting is a waste.

Archer 3 > Scout 3 > Falconer is the better build IMO. Circling is good in party and with multishot 15.

please post elsewhere with this nonsense, you have zero idea what you are talking about, just b/c you pretend theory craft in your head does not mean you have any idea how this build actually works, I mean seriously dude wow “derp derp I don’t see what rogue 1 does derp derp” try getting a build past 200+, and more specifically the build in this 3 month old thread before gracing us with your vast knowledge

Archer 3 is a waste in comparison to ranger 1, be it single target or aoe.

Circling 5 + Multishot 10 and barrage 5 and steady aim 5 >>>> circling and multishot 15

And steady aim can be used to boost any missile damage, including mergen skills.

Its highely related to this topic since i was following the build and started to get doubts about it. Where else i should have post it if not here? Its best to ask afterall. If you disagree then thats fine, and i am glad if you mean i shouldn’t be worried and continue with the iDreamy build. Nonetheless saying that i talk nonsense and that i have no idea what i am talking about was a bit rude. The key word in my sentence was “maybe”, because i have doubts and wanted advice.

If i had my build past 200 level already i wouldnt come in and ask if i should change the build.

I get the feeling as if you skipped my post above the one you quoted and assumed that i “know better” and came here to trash the topic, which is false assumption. I came here to clear my doubts and see what other think about it.

~Cheers

thanks a lot !! :blush:

What’s the best free starting hair for scout or rogue costume?

1 Like

What is the best bow for level 170 for scout c3? does the karacha set backstab damage works on split arrow?

Khasti bow is good. and why would backstab damage work for split arrow? Come on now…

1 Like

Split Arrow is not Backstab, so the Karacha Set Effect doesn’t with Split Arrow. Seems logic.

that was a good troll.

I think people still confuse about different between Sneak Hit and Back stab.

People are just dumb in general sadly, idreamy 100% walks players by the hand on every facet of the build, how to set it up, how to play it, what to use it for etc and these plebs still chime in every day with some stupid question or observation like “I don’t think rogue 1 is needed, archer 3 is better derp derp”.
I have multiple “meta” builds lv250+, elememes and catagoons, SR etc and none of them come close to the massive silver my a2/rng1/sc3/rg1 has brought me over the last 3 months. I log in, solo x3 132 runs for 750k (45min in), I then spend about 2 hours farming rng drops for another 2mil and about 300k in misc silver from the rng items mobs.
If I need to boss with it, cloak > sneak attack > double flare shot > feint barrage x3 > multishot x2 etc etc, the build can do anything well, new players need to stop the huehuhueness in this thread.

1 Like