Tree of Savior Forum

iDreamy's Guide to Scout C3

Allow me to link you a guide that will make you get to lvl 100 in no time at all.

Just a heads up. Apparently Capture is really extending most skills’ duration by 80~90%ish. I had a Falconer help me test it with Circling. The released Circling duration was around 18 seconds instead of just 10s.

1 Like

Hey I’m liking this build. Has some great synergy and its not cookie cutter… yet :smiley:
Sorry you have way too many posts so I’m not going to go through them and just ask directly, sorry if this is a repeat.
ATM i have a Archer2 Ranger, planning to go scout at rank4, then was going to go fletcher3. This build looks better though.
So wondering:

1. How’s this build with sp usage?
  2. I want to go a bit of an evasion build for PVE. I wanted to go 100dex and full leather(rokas+roxona). Will this build still work?
    3.Is AoE atk ratio needed or even useful??

SP usage is fine until you hit Scout C3. Split Arrow just eats away your SP too fast but then again, you farm silvers faster than you spend silvers on SP potions.

You don’t really need to invest on DEX to get very high evasion. Proper min-maxing on gears will grant you alot of evasion like upgrading your boots and putting Green gems on it.

Only useful for Multi-Shot and Barrage. So stacking AOE attack ratio isn’t worth it for this build. After all, Flare Shot is already a true-AOE skill while Split Arrow doesn’t benefit at all from AOE attack ratio. Using Vubbe Fighter Gloves and Mana-mana should provide enough AOE attack ratio.

Thanks for the reply.
Gears shouldnt be too much of a problem. I’m nearly finished gearing my Chaplain atm, not sure if I want to over up their gear or not and skill enhances are rather pointless for a support char so I can use whatever extra money i make towards gearing my archer.
And tbh I probably wont be too interested in competitive bossing. I stumbled across a Dullahan spawn and froze to death.
I already have about 20-30points of dex on my archer, I was planning to pump up to 50 then go back to str then dex later down the track.

Sorry just a bit concerned about dex on my char, with fletcher skills they have really high base atks and they also dont get the crit buff rogue does so dex although not optimal isnt really wasted. Wondering if thats the same for this build.

edit: forgot to ask about movespeed. With the assumption is char is for farming would wind runner+ MS headgears be more valuable then other options. Or would concentrating my money on patk+cr.atk be better?

Well, obviously, it isn’t the same because this build has access to Sneak Hit. Pure STR would give this build the most optimal DPS output. Reading stat distribution would also convince you how fast STR grows.

Movespeed is nice and all but I’d rather not spend on those luxury items yet. Maybe later once I get all the gears I need.

You’ve mentioned a few times how you’d prioritise gear

If money and time weren’t an issue - what gear do you see yourself in?

Virtov Leather Set + Virtov Plate Pants (+15? lol)

+15 Kracked Shooter + mana mana

2x sissel brac

max peta

3x hair acessorys:

hp 600 ~ 750

phy attack 30 ~ 45

crt attack 55 ~ 65

0 con but still around 15k hp? lol

Items needed to craft Virtov:

Leather:
Top: Vera Coast - Orange Siaulav
Bottom: Nahash Forest - Blue Spion
Gloves: Mesafasla - Green Lepusbunny Assassin
Boots: Stogas Plateau - Blue Lapasape

Plate
Bottom: Ruklys Hall of Fame - Yellow Colifly

Should I get rid of rokas for roxona leather? My current equips are rokas, vubbe gaunt, reina waist (cloth), ravinepede boots.

Progress so far got khasti to +4 with 1 gem 5
~Still waiting for market so I can retrieve silvers…

I believe rokas would be your bread and butter until much later levels or until you get virtov. As roxona leather armor is around 800k in telsiai. Anyway, does the +2 aoe ratio on vubbe gloves make a big diff on multishot and barrage? Im using +5 khasti with 3 lvl5 gems, rokas leather, roxona boots and gloves with a common leather pants now. Lvl50 attri on multishot,barrage and lvl40 on split arrow. Starting to fill the pinch on silvers now

I have a question
since I see many people running a build with only 1 circle of scout in them most of the time something along the lines of A2>R1>Scout>Something C2>Rank 7 class what makes a single circle of scout good?

Actually I mentioned to prioritize Attributes.

If money and time weren’t an issue … I’d get Max Petamion, 2x Sissel Bracelets, Bandit/Didel Grand Cross, Mana-mana, Headgear enchants with Phy Atk > Crit Atk > HP/Crit Rate, Virtov Plate Armor and 3x Virtov Leather (maybe swap sometimes to Vubbe Fighter Gloves when doing ET).

Stick with Rokas for now.

Well, the damage of Flare Shot is pretty good and they want Cloaking for both PVE and PVP purposes.

I get the cloaking but is a Lvl 5 flare shot really that good? I mean won’t a wugushi C1 be a better filler for damage purposes? or is cloaking and flare just that good as a utility to go C1?

Wugushi poison can be overwritten by other Wugushi, which is why most stays away from Wugushi especially if they have WB hunting in mind.

Another thing, Needle Blow and Wugong Gu at Lv5 ticks at 1s intervals for 10s duration. Lv5 Flare Shot on the otherhand ticks at .5s intervals for 15s duration, not to mention it can crit and is a true AOE.

Forgot about Zhen Du but Zhen Du doesn’t have damage attributes so it scales really bad.

1 Like

ohhh so that’s why I never really see wugushis much welp more info to consider when I make an archer if ever I make an archer that is anyway thanks for answering the questions like the guide to I might try it when I make an archer.

I’m curious if pure str is actually the best. Not arguing with your build here but i have a lvl200+ Chaplain pure con/spr and noticed once i hit lvl200 alot of the mobs had 90 or more dex and I actually felt like i had to swap out my cafri set bc I just didnt have enough accuracy to hit mobs at a reasonable rate.
I noticed on the stat calc Archers get a fairly large accuracy boost compared to clerics but 2x sissel is -40accuracy and unless I’m missing something you dont really make up alot of accuracy from other gears. Seeing that practice is better then theory crafting just wanted your honest opinion

Max Petamion gives 14 DEX which is 14 ACC. High level gloves also gives huge ACC boost, there’s also gems.

I’m actually in agreement re dex HowYouSoGudd, and am personally going for a 100-150 point investment into it.

I feel the additional benefits far outweigh strength however strength obviously can’t be ignored as otherwise your crits will be for nought.

I’ve not confirmed it myself but have been told the crit defense of enemies in earth tower jumps ridiculously high to the point where you’ll be wanting around 400~ crit rating to crit a worthwhile amount. With this in mind i feel investing 0 points into dex would be ill advised as i don’t believe you’ll make that amount from gear alone and if we’re in a situation, having committed fully to str, where we aren’t getting crits in ET then that would mean the critical attack benefit of strength is wasted.

Luckily as long as we’re behind a target we have a pretty easy time racking up crit rating so i’m looking forwards to when Dream starts clearing ET floors and what data he/she can produce.

Hm, The frenzy effect on sissel can proc if you miss the enem, so acc is not a big deal anyway?

But what’s the point of proccing it if all your attacks miss? to run away faster?