Tree of Savior Forum

iDreamy's Guide to Scout C3

Congrats~

I didn’t know those Egnomes can drop Mithril Ores ;O

Just a warning really subpar gears. Khastibow +5 . 860-1000 physical att as of current. First hit around 2-2.5k and 5-6k on bounce, bounce crit around 9k-10k That’s on flying of course. Hitting belfigi and colifly @ roxona East

Dream: I haven’t seen them dropping yet tho, killed a golden mob for eggnomes and got no ores, derp

Just wanna check on full draw skill, is it worth to get it to lvl7 just for the skew duration? As I’ve heard, the instant lvl1 cast is not working already now.

There’s no other option anyways and there are some cases where you’d rather want the damage sharing effect to last longer.

Is there anyway to incorporate scout c3 into a build that leads to musketeer? i know the rogue is the most crucial part but i really want a r7 class ; /

Bout 10 hits if I’m not mistaken. Behaves like Multishot, one target per hit. Could be wrong so don’t take this as a fact, I’ll go test it on my musketeer when I have the chance.

hello , I am making a compilation Archer c3 Scout c3 , but I am in doubt in which armor attribute increase , what do you think more viable : 3 plate parter and a leather ( vubbe / virtov gloves) or full leather, it is viable 1 / 1 str / dex using plates or plates would only be an option for full str leveling ?
sorry for my bad inglish :blush: :

Well, there is, just simply take Musketeer on Rank 7.

But if you will ask my opinion regarding it, IMO, not worth breaking all the synergy just for Musketeer.

For min-maxing, nothing really beats the exponential survivability increase that comes from evasion on PVE. So I suggest overenhanced leather armor set (except Gloves) and accessories. This would most likely prevent OHKOs from magic and evasion would drastically boost your survivability against physical attacks. With that in mind, I suggest leveling Leather attribute.

For leveling phase on a full STR build, I suggest going for plate set since some parts actually add HP.

Cool, while you’re at it, could you also check if it’s affected by AOE atk ratio like Multishot? This will help so much. Thanks!

OT, For Share:

I saw our senpai Dream!

1 Like

Oh, didn’t saw the chat. Usually AFK alot lately due to work.

1 Like

no worries, just passing by. I am also afk during these hours :smiley:

I already bought a lvl 40 bow and put it +5… Should i change it for a lvl75 bow or should i buy a Seeker and put it +8? -i’m lvl 65 now-
ty for the great guide ;p

1 Like

+5 Lv40 Bow should be more or less better so it’s fine, there’s no need to downgrade your weapon.

IMO, just spend the silvers to attributes instead of switching weapons, you would get alot more DPS increase by doing so.

And thanks~!

ty ^^ i already have all damage skill lvl 20-30 so i will keep upgrading them…

Yup, just don’t forget to switch at Lv120 and use +5 Skull Bow and at Lv170, Khasti Bow.

On-topic: I totally forgot that Split Arrow is considered as a Rank 6 Skill.

I guess upgrading Split Arrow to Lv70 will have to wait. For now, I’ll aim for 2x Sissel then Max Petamion before getting back to attributes.

RIMUGEIRU-SENSEI DOUSHITE?!

I’m pretty sure it’s been discussed but archer into sapper 2 isn’t viable is it? I don’t really care either way but I was just thinking about it the other day since it has great mobbing with capture and such.

Also I just got my khasti bow so far only +3 but I think I have everything I need to start working on this build (++ cafrisun, +9 GC with arde and some green gems, headgear with property attack, strength pendant.) Do you think I need to get anymore gear or this will last me for a while? I’m thinking if I go ranger any money I get needs to go to barrage asap.

I think Sapper C2 is fine. Boom Trap aoe capabilities is impressive.

I’m abit confused. You mean you’re planning to create an exact build this guide provides? I thought you were gunning for QS3 > A2 > SR2?

Anyways, if you’re following the build here then yes, I suggest giving Barrage top priority when it comes to silver investments. If I would say, it’s the real jack of all trade skill in the build due to it’s versatility. Personally, the first skill I got to Lv70 attribute was Barrage.

On-topic: Some random swordie chose to trust me and sold me this item,

I will probably include important gems to consider on gearing section some time soon. Sneak Hit +1 is very good due to the fact that it reduces the 10s downtime to 6s. Not to mention, that 2% increased crit chance is still a very welcome increase.

Still haven’t payed though, waiting for his/her item on market.

Dream, you have any thoughts on doing a scout3 variation who’s only purpose is field mob/monster gem farming?

I think the two variations are A1 QS3 Scout3 (Run at full speed while using split arrow) or A2 R1 Scout3 SR1 (Move quicker farm faster)

Ah, to be honest. There’s one major issue with Scout C3’s farming. The mob respawn can’t even keep up.

Although ofc it’s a different issue on Lv220+ mobs … luckily I have experience on both QS C3 and SR C1. I think I would vouch for SR if your aim is to farm faster by moving from area to area. Sometimes the travels are longer than usual and Running Shot doesn’t increase your movespeed at all and has a downtime. Even if SR would slow down while spamming Split Arrow, it’s just a lesser than a second like spamming Oblique. Not to mention, being able to use Retreat Shot Lv5 time to time if there’s too much beefy mobs seems really nice.

1 Like