Tree of Savior Forum

iDreamy's Guide to Scout C3

[quote=“Dream, post:271, topic:266089”]
Before starting to spend on any luxury item, spend at least 4m-5m per attribute on your main skills
[/quote]

Well I ask becuase higher ranking skills just class wise can cost up to 4-5 mill just getting to 40. Like covering fire from 40-60 is 6 mill alone for muskI don’t have to focus on as many skills are your build does with mine so I focus on lving things up more as musk has high base dmg starting off and teh attributes really beef it up.

Answer should still be the same. It’s about cost efficiency.

Just a side comment, that’s why I’m so disappointed on Musketeer. Too costy to upgrade skills not worth upgrading.

1 Like

Well if an upgraded rifle and uped covering fire attributes the skill can do over 10k dmg on a 15 sec cd. Snipe at attibute lv 30 is already doing constant 50k crits even headshot can do a really good dmg. Yah it cost a lot but haveing skill that are a small cd compared to most big dmg skills that can be made to do around 100k per uses so it does pay for itself over time I would say. I mean if covering fire is can get up to 10k at lv 5 … just imagine lv 10 for r8 and 15 down the road that could be easily over 200k a uses and it is an aoe. I mean falcon with covering fire is crazy enough as is. mabey it’s just my play style but it works nice in my mind.

covering fire is the real money maker though

Okay, if you’re happy with that, why not. I do suggest you re-watch that QSC3 vids you always post because I’m not sure if it’s obvious enough but he could’ve done alot more damage if he just starts always with Running Shot instead but of course, that would be extremely boring so he just spams Musketeer skills just to make the build look like it works.

I could still point alot of fatal flaws on a Musketeer but my thread is getting derailed and hi-jacked so I’ll stop here.

1 Like

comes in

Usually people are investing until lvl40 attributes as the cost efficiency is very good (you get 40% damage increase for investing 1.3m).

unlike paying another 1.3m for 10% damage increase (lvl40->lvl50) or 3.6m~4.3m for 20% more increase (lvl40 -> 60) well if you are really rich enough and it really depends if this is the bread and butter of your build (for Dream, this is the Split Arrow)

So you should control your self with your attributes enhance.

comes out

Could you show it to us by video but on other threads maybe here:

So, my personal question to Dream is, what level do you plan to stop at your Split Arrow Enhance? As its very very hard/expesive to max it to lvl100 :open_mouth: or already stop at lvl50?

Planning to stop at Lv70 because it looks better that way even though it amounts to total 6m+ silvers.

1 Like

Didn’t mean for it to seem that way. I was just making a generalized question and things kinda went into musk chatter. Not my intention sorry again.

1 Like

Just bumped onto a thread with list of possible skills to use Reversi on. Apparently, the reason why I don’t get cubes from WBs as long as there’s a Thauma C2+ around is because my Flare Shots are getting flipped. Such a bad game design.

1 Like

which happens to be your main DPS, that has cool down for 40secs and 3mins :open_mouth:

That implies that players outside your party are enemies even on PVE though which is not the case since you can’t even hit each other yet the ground spells are considered as enemy’s. Seems like another IMCompetent coding again from IMC.

Yep, basically I just wanted to rank l5 Broom Trap on a Flare Shot scale.

First, I need a critical information. How long does it take before it makes a full revolution. Is there a hit cap betwen specific intervals to act as a balance or does it really tick per blade swipe?

Sadly, I don’t know the answer to these because I don’t own a Sapper.

Can’t help you on this…
Just forget about it, it’s borderline off-topic anyway :wink:

This build is good for farming solo high levels map?

Thats right.

But even the “fake” mult hits on spiral arrow, the blessing bonus, for ex, every tick got the +150 blessing bonus…

Its a bug?

I have an Archer c3 + Scout c3 atm… i really like the play style.

I’m happy with my build, but after reading this thread, I am in doubt… Should i continue or reroll?

Just Theory crafting.
I know it hard to test, but if you already test or know it, It would be very appreciate.

When I release Captured skill (such as Magic Arrow, Frost Cloud, Flare shot, Cure).
Is each hit of these skill count as my Normal Attack?

If so . . .

If I am under running shot buff with grandcross, Should each hit of these skill get 280% dmg bonus?

Regards.

There is only one thing that I do not get in your guide, and that is how you are getting your numbers.

For instance: the 100% + skill damage

It does not make any sense

I get that the 100% is supposed to be your base attack stat, but the way you are going about it doesn’t.

Split arrow bounced hit is a T0 modifier that affects the total of the “100% + skill damage” which would mean it is even better than what you have.

("100% + skill damage) * T0

But then you include enhance percentage to this “base damage number” and the real way it works is that it would be your ((“100%” + skill damage) * T0) - defense) * crit * enhance.

This would mean that it’s also even higher than what you have.

Cloaking is a attack modifier which would mean it goes here

“100%” * (cloaking’s 1.5) + skill damage

And lastly flare shot’s 90% modifier. It’s a T3 modifier according to EternalDreams thing.

That would mean that it would be your ((“100%”+ skill damage) + crap) * 90% *(enhance goes here).

Also, the % numbers shown on the skill discriptions are T1 modifiers (applied at the end like the other T# mods and enhance) and, for example, that would mean a musketeer snipe would do 800% with max enhance

("100% + skill damage) * crit * 400% * 200%

Also, multi-hit would simply mean whatever ^ that is times however many hits at the very end.

What i’m trying to say is please use the damage formula correctly.

Of course, if you were doing that to make things look simple, I can understand, but it is still misleading.

If you saw the video on “Full Draw + Split Arrow” combo on 1D. Section, you would see a Scout C3 solo grinding at Workshop.

If you’re happy with it, don’t reroll. If you are all for min-maxing, reroll.

All captured skills takes your stats into account instead of the original owners.

And no, Running Shot’s bonus is an additive modifier to your base normal attack. Not a direct damage increase.

I might’ve mistaken because I assumed that the way modifiers works is the same as how amplifiers on Dragon Nest works.

I would re-review things then.

Edit: Upon re-reviewing, it’s just abit misleading due to -defense coming in first before the multiplier from other modifiers is taken into account? Then I think I rather make it look simple and give raws while considering the enemy defense is at 0 because the other multipliers stack multiplicatively so I don’t really see a need to note those as well.

About Flare Shot, I didn’t know that how the 90% modifier worked. I stand corrected there and would revise my calculations.

I thought that the % shown on descriptions are still attack modifiers, thanks for correcting my confusion there. As I’ve mentioned, I really thought that those % are like Dragon Nest amplifiers.

You have to admit it’s misleading though, like for example,

Clearly, it shows that the skill damage is additive on the modifier when that % modifier actually multiplies base+skill damage instead.

Updated Disclaimer.