Tree of Savior Forum

I want to try Cleric class. Can you help me? I wanna ask something

Yes i forgot about that update, Red Gems indeed better.[quote=“Wurmheart, post:14, topic:334822”]
Also keep in mind that zaibas is one of the few skills that scales twice of int. Once via int’s usual mag attack boost and once via Zaibas’s innate skill dmg + int function.
[/quote]

That’s why i took this skill to show difference.[quote=“Wurmheart, post:14, topic:334822”]
Melstis drains a percentage of your max sp per second
[/quote]

Correct.

One more thing i forgot to mention, Animus.
Having 643 HP recovery, provided with CON you get 257 Magic Amplification, so it will balance your magic damage even more.

Well i described my point of view and you saw opinions of other players, but it’s up to you what to choose.

Well. Thank you very much everyone. I feel like understand what of good point from int and con for healer right now.

Well not only:

• 1 CON = 85 HP increse, better then DEF
  • 1 CON = 1 Crit Resist
  • 1 CON = HP Recovery
    So we get Great “damage soak”, 48% Reduce in chance to crit hit, and Damage source with Animus VS 1 M.Atk and 2 in one skill that is decreases in effectivnes if you apply same equpment ?

You loose 91% of damage advantage equiping same weapons on different stat builds.

@kirill_pivtorak

I’m a theorycrafter too. One thing in which we theorycrafters often miss out is the ‘opportunity cost’ (not sure how to describe it) involved when we weigh whether one stat is better than the other or not as good. Monsters aren’t stand still punching bags, they will retaliate too. Time to kill is also a consideration within this cost too.

More theorycrafting/food for thought

Taking the average hp of the monster in 280+ maps, which is around 300k hp. An average monster takes around 3secs to muster up an attack to hit the player. And since we are talking about soaking in all damage, our poor clerics (INT and CON) will also have to stand still and eat every single hit the monster dishes out. Let us take 1k damage from monster as a norm.

INT cleric

3 full Zaibas to kill the 300k hp monster. Total 31-32secs (around 0.6sec extra per zaibas cast?) based on Zaibas 2 overheat, 30sec cooldown.
Monster dishes out 32/3 = 10 hits of 1k each = 10k total damage done to poor int cleric

CON cleric

6 full Zaibas to kill the 300k hp monster. Total 63-64secs.
Monster dishes out 64/3 = 21 hits of 1k each = 21k total damage done to the poor con cleric

As you can see, high con doesn’t really mean it is good. They have more HP, but take more damage due to the amount of time they take to kill the monster. Even if their HP is doubled and is negated by the damage they take, the INT cleric would killed twice as fast as the con cleric given the same amount of time and the amount of things they gain from the kills would have been different.

If only CON adds to def, then the scales will tip towards CON more favorably.

1 Like

I don’t play Cleric but there are these general rules I always apply to any toon I make - never go pure on one stat alone nor stick to stat distribution ratios (it’s a thing of the past, pre-R8); think of what happens to you by end-game; metas are volatile, poorly based on the current content so don’t put your full trust in them as they either improve or get trashed as soon as the next rank gets implemented.

At least most cleric and wizard builds only have to worry about splitting stat points between INT and CON.

If you really want to keep this character for the long haul and you’re completely new to the game and the class you’re looking to make, before starting:

1. Research about the class and builds similar to what you’re looking for.

2. Decide about what exactly you’d like to do with this character by end-game. Is it for PVP? PVE? Bossing? Soloing? Support? A mix of two or more of what I mentioned? Knowing this will inform you of what specific gear or sets you should be looking at and how they would affect your stats and skills.

3. Make a list of end-game gear you likely will use. This might take some time as there are a lot of factors to consider regarding how gear affects your build (enhancements, transcendence, gems, multi-gearing/gear-switching/counter-gearing, etc.).

4. Grab a skill planner (e.g. https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner ) and do some theorycrafting, taking into consideration how your end-game gear may affect/interact with your skills (e.g. there are equipments that adds +x to a skill level so if you just need to have it at 100% uptime, you might want to just put enough points into that skill not having to max it) - and how all these goes into your kind of gameplay.

5. Grab a stat calculator (e.g. http://www.tosbase.com/tools/stat-calculator/ though some say it’s inaccurate, but I don’t know of any alternative at the moment) and start the number crunching, taking into consideration how your end-game gear may affect your raw stats - and how all these goes into your kind of gameplay.

6. Post your skill and stat build here on the forums and ask for feedback.

Regarding how much CON you need, unless you’re going for a full support, last-man-standing build (then go crazy on it), as what @Nekorin said:

Also, watch out for news of possible stat reworks. At least with skills, we have a purchasable reset potion. I recommend subscribing to the kTOS thread:

Lastly, the thing with this game is that we really never know what the ultimate end-game will be (once cap reaches lv.600). There really is no super-future-proof build, but at least clerics have the luxury of still being relevant no matter how ■■■■■■ up your build is compared to the 3 other base classes.

1 Like

go full con rest spr ahahahah

■■■■■■■ troll of the month

mobs with 2.5k magic defense…

Does rugal even understand how does nuking niche Krivis taoist work…

Well first thing is i am a theorycrafter and a player too, for now i take to account all things theory and practice.
CON -> PvP related build.
INT -> will have more damage, but that “more” will mitigate with better equip.
Here is the question for you is it worth to go on “more” ?
Coz i sad before you can get damage out of CON and it seams that you negate MA.
How MA will be impactfull ? I can give you overall overview:
Let’s calculate DPS value of the [Zaibas] level 16 with this builds. So DPS is damage per second, where it can be calculated with [Total Damage] / [Time].
[Total Damage] - will be represented as 100 hits of Zaibas lvl 16
[Time] - will represent [Number of Cool Downs] x [Cooldown Time] of Zaibas.
Weapon as described before will be +6 Stage 4 Aghaas Breaker 642 M.Atk total plus 2x8 :star: Red Gems (2x 390 Max Attack), 2x Archmage Bangle (2x 40 M.Atk, 2x 29 MA) in case of CON build Animus (HP Regen 0, 40% of HP resgen to MA) in case of INT Max Pethamonium (+14 All stats)
INT: 1001 M.Atk
Total: 1001+780+80+14+642 = 1737~2517 M.Atk average damage will be 2127, MA 58
CON: 336 M.Atk
Total: 336+780+80+642 = 1058~1838 M.Atk average damage will be 1448, MA 315

So INT is 62% better in scope of [Zaibas], skill that is both multihit and gets advantage from high INT value. Not that impacting to skip on high HP value and 48.5% Crit chance reduction, what in current PvP meta is a bomb. You make all current physical builds useless coz only source of damage for current physical builds is crits and they got no STR or small amount of STR invested, that results in high Block value as well coz they don’t have Block penetration. So yeah, but this is my own opinion and it’s up to you what to go or distribute, i just show you other options.

yes, and what is wrong ?

Your stats build literally ■■■■ your whole class combi up. Rofl.

When Taoist Krivis and Miko is a combination of meltis Storm calling and zaibas + heal/ Cure nukes.

Oh lord overlord president senator congressman mayor councilor god Rugal is here.

We thank you for your useless useful build.

So basically spr con sorcerer and krivis is the new meta?

What a nobel prize level of opinion Rugal.

We are truly in debt for your useless opinion inputs that have innovated the community. Kakaka

Please proof your point of view, mine is not big loss in scope of DPS and nuke enough to kill every one and get over the top survivability.

Funny when you show some-one your opinion and see all that shit goes on you. Great job people. Nice way to debate.

Too Fat
http://www.troll.me/images/really-fat-guy-on-computer/pszemek-troll-level-99-thumb.jpg

You mean [Melstis], skill from Krivis C3 ?
Well unfortunately it’s a BUFF support not DEBUFF suppot like Pardoner’s [Discerning Evil], so you get no effect from [Melstis] on a [Storm Calling].

Sorry it seams like you don’t understand something

I was praising you “Lord Rugal”

Why did you send your own picture here?

Regardless even if INT is bad a free 500 int is a free 500 MA ( which give you more bonus to hit the thresh hold to do damage at higher).

Mobs at 330 has 2.4k mdef onwards. Unless you want to render yourself useless and ultra invest in con to pay at least 120m-200 to shard a wyndila rod. You are better off paying 80m it with 500 int. To do decent amount

Taoist is all about storm calling tbh ( that’s the key major buff that + 50% to meele damage and huge bonus lighting nukes)

Best of all you have FADE CHARMS. + FADE.

Holy shiet this is the worse ever stat you can come out with. Do you even play Taoist honestly

Please Send screen shot.

SPR is pretty much fked after zailcai nerf. There is cap and you only need that little to set them to 0 Crit resist

Meltis SP drain is dependent on your TOTAL SP.

Top survivability. Do you even play krivis honestly.You can literally get 20k hp with 0 con. My cleric has 52 con and i am hitting 32k hp with it. 1k pdef and 880 mdef 0 cards.

Your nukes are so low you will hit 1 only on 2.3k + mdef mobs.

Do you even play that class to consider stats build. What you are doing is literally asking them to wait for stats reset.

this is TAOIST in a nutshell

Go google my name )
Take a look on my beauty, Facebook or Linkedin could help you.