Tree of Savior Forum

I want to try Cleric class. Can you help me? I wanna ask something

I plan to make a build like this.

• Cleric > Krivis C3 > Cleric C2 > Oracle > Miko > Taoist
    pls give any suggestion

I have some question too.
What stats I have to focus INT or CON.
From what I read on heal info It’s need Max HP. But Krivis/Miko/Taoist skill need INT right?

INT is bad, 1 INT is a 1 M.Atk.
Wait for changes on INT.
But if you want get Cleric now head with
Cleric C1 > Krivis C3 > Cleric C2 > Miko > ?? > Taoist
As for stats i would suggest you 115 SPR and 382 CON.
Reason on SPR:

• Zalciai reduce Crit Resistance of the affected targets and increase Crit Attack of party members for 50 sec. So having 115 SPR you able to:
  • Reduce DEF of the enemies with [Deprotected Zone] by 112+50 = 165 DEF decrease
  • Reduce Critical Resistance of enemy with [Zalciai] by 101, this is equal 12.8% increase in critical chance. This will greatly benefit physical classes in party.
  • Increase in Critical Damage output equal to 140+100 = 240 additional damage to Crit.

Having this high CON results in:

• high HP value ~40k without equps
  • Great Critical Resistance, if you plan on PvP this is 48.5% ctitical chance decrease, so it’s a pretty hard to land crit on you. Really helpful for current DEX meta.
  • High Block value.

Source of damage as always Weapons enchanted with Anvil, Transcendance and Boss Cards.

Cons of build:

• Not that many damaging skills you have: Zaibas, Hamaya, Energy Wave.
    All of them are high cooldown skills.

As Rank 7 class you can go:

• Sadhu: provide synergy with [Safety Zone] and [Fade], you will make your body immune while attacking with spirit form.
  • Druid: this is just for [Carnivory], another damaging skill
  • Kabbalist: [Revenged Sevenfold] and [Ein Sof] are great, [Merkabah] well there is nothing to take other then this, still a source of [Holy] damage.
  • Plague Doctor: great support and got great skills like [Incinirate], [Healing Factor] other skills related to Status protection, they can be replaced with simple [Gohei] from Miko, coz it removes all debuffs from you and buffs from enemy and 3 Overheat, 9 sec CD.
  • Pardoner: [Increase Magic Defense] and sell scrolls with skills. Not bad choise.
  • Cleric C3: not worth it, only because of Heal 15
  • Priest C1: all for buffs and [Resurection] probably not bad choice, but having Rank 2 class on Rank 7 is meh (IMHO)
  • Oracle: [Counterspell] and [Prophecy] ? Not sure if it’s worth.
1 Like

382 CON and SPR seriously? What so he can’t kill solo anything 280+ Lol Rugal man…

Go INT/CON

Full INT/100 Con

INT is being reworked. Other than that Rugal’s write up is decent.
Heal/Cure are both INT based attacks that scale very nicely. Ziabas isn’t horrid and will get you through the low/mid stages. Followed by Taoist which will greatly increase your damage.

(I do agree INT is bad, but not bad enough to warrant 382 CON)

Edit: If you’re looking for pure support and nothing but party play, or straight pvp then yes, you can go that route. I personally would sooner hang myself.

1 Like

Cleric is the best Tank

Why he can’t kill anything?
40k hp and 48% Crit protection vs 644 M.Attack ?
Seriously ? This will be covered with weapon.
Aghaas Breaker, Vieretta Mace, Attilla, Skull Smasher
Even +6 Stage 4 of any of them results in more then 642 M.Attak
edit
Add Blue Gems, Dagger, Neck and Rings and you get high damaging values.
edit
It will scale better with Rods especially with top Rods.

280+ He will receive so many 1’s on damage it will hurt. At least til he max’s gear and attributes. It will be a painful trip, one I’d rather not do personally. Even at 1750 M.Atk I still see very low damage on my PD2 on a good few mobs. Granted i’m not greatly geared but am currently 320.

I guess it boils down to how much silver he has to throw at this build. \o/

With that said; we know a rework is coming for INT. So it would be silly for him not to use INT instead of having to find a Stat reset potion later.

I primarily play Clerics. 7 of my 12 Alts are Clerics most over 200-320.

Correct

/20characters

yeap, 280+ is all about parties.[quote=“scarethemonkeys, post:6, topic:334822”]
7 of my 12 Alts are Clerics most over 200-320.
[/quote]
Dude, how much time you invested in this game ?)
Coz i have 15 chars with 5-6 of them 280+
2 330 and others less then 170

Roughly 2700 hours.

Beautiful thing is; if you build a Cleric right, you don’t have to worry much about party play. I soloed every single map exploration when the event was running. As well as done every quest so far solo besides to get my Cube. Solo’ed the Caverns as well as Giltine.

Depends on Silver you have. I got no problems for Paladin build on 280+ but got some game ender equips (for Rank 7)

base on what you guy said. I need to wait until know what’s change for int right?

You don’t need to wait. I can attest to full INT/ 100 CON working well enough for me to solo 280-330. The INT changes are going to be for the better, not worse.

I am in no way putting down Rugals suggestion. I just prefer to do things a different way.

My main is: 320 Cleric C2, Bokor C2, Diev, Oracle, PD2 Full Int/100 CON

Edit: However knowing IMC… “We thought INT adding 1/1 M.ATK ratio was to strong. We reduced it to .5” lol. Look I’m an Oracle irl too!

100 CON / 671 INT: 1001 M.Atk - [Zaibas] lvl 16 damage = [(356+671+1001)x20]x2 = 81120 Damage
382 CON / 115 SPR: 336 M.Atk - [Zaibas] lvl 16 damage = [(356+6+336)x20]x2 = 27920 Damage
INT will provide 190% more damage.
With +6 Stage 4 weapon 642 M.Atk
[(356+671+1643)x20]x2 = 106800 Damage
[(356+6+978)x20]x2 = 53600 Damage
INT build will deal 100% more damage, so you get the point.
Increasing in weapon power you decrease difference between CON and INT build. INT will always do more damage but you can shorten that difference quite well to 30% value. But INT build will never get high HP and Crit Resistance.
But we defenetely need to wait till we see changes to STR/INT stat.

Please ignore any and all advice coming from rugal (aka kirill_pivtorak) it’s quite likely that he holds the record of ruining the most builds due to faulty advice.

Take spr & krivis3 for example. Melstis drains a percentage of your max sp per second, with low sp this can still be managed via sp potions. But the higher your spr is the worse you will be at keeping melstis up via sp potions.
(Since said amount doesn’t scale with your max sp. It’s a flat amount.)

Also you don’t want to use blue gems, red gems are much better atm. (Credit to @Tampon & @arkgolf over at the ktos thread)
Red will add 580 max attack, which equals 290 attack on average. Blue gems are just a meager 177 magic attack. (though their -sp can be good.)

!! BLUE is outdated, it caps at 261 currently!! see post below.

Likewise, magic defense in r8 is currently quite high, ranging from 800 to 3000 values, and since it is calculated very early in the dmg formula it’s a major obstacle you’ll need to clear as a magic build.

Int makes it a whole lot easier and more affordable to do so. And should be quite good when/if int gets buffed.

Also keep in mind that zaibas is one of the few skills that scales twice of int. Once via int’s usual mag attack boost and once via Zaibas’s innate skill dmg + int function. (See: https://tos.neet.tv/skills/40104 )

6 Likes

After all that calculation, with that amount of damage, you don’t even bother in taking hits, so why the full CON?

Not to count that, you are a damn Cleric, you have lots of tools at your hand to survive, Heal Lv 10 (don’t ever forget to take the no damage attribute), Fade Lv 1 can help you in some tight situations, i am not sure about Miko, since i didn’t found any info on its skills so far except for names, and when you hit Tao you will pack a good punch with its skills and Krivis finally will be viable (imo it’s one of the most crappy one, but i used it at the beginning, not sure if they changed it).

Honestly, don’t do something that you may regret in the middle of your path.

And if you get a good shield you can block a good amount of damage too.

2 Likes

Attest to 100 CON, rest INT too. Although INT now only adds to m.atk, it is still damage and will amplify when the damage is added to Zaibas and further powered by Storm calling.

Zaibas skill attack from tos.neet.tv is calculated as value+INT. It does adds INT first as skill damage then add matk afterwards for the effective attack. Hence 1 point of INT actually adds 2 points of damage for Zaibas as compared to other skills which has flat damage values, eg. Merkabah.

Hence, going full CON will lead to really weak Zaibas at high levels as compared to having 600+ INT which tags 1200+ extra damage per tick.

HP, is just a sponge to soak damage. As long as the player has the capacity to mitigate damage via manual dodging, gear and other skills, it doesn’t really matter how much HP one has. Feel free to add as much con as you like based on your playstyle, as long as your character doesn’t die.

For HP, only the last point matters.

2 Likes

Yes i forgot about that update, Red Gems indeed better.[quote=“Wurmheart, post:14, topic:334822”]
Also keep in mind that zaibas is one of the few skills that scales twice of int. Once via int’s usual mag attack boost and once via Zaibas’s innate skill dmg + int function.
[/quote]

That’s why i took this skill to show difference.[quote=“Wurmheart, post:14, topic:334822”]
Melstis drains a percentage of your max sp per second
[/quote]

Correct.

One more thing i forgot to mention, Animus.
Having 643 HP recovery, provided with CON you get 257 Magic Amplification, so it will balance your magic damage even more.

Well i described my point of view and you saw opinions of other players, but it’s up to you what to choose.

Well. Thank you very much everyone. I feel like understand what of good point from int and con for healer right now.

Well not only:

• 1 CON = 85 HP increse, better then DEF
  • 1 CON = 1 Crit Resist
  • 1 CON = HP Recovery
    So we get Great “damage soak”, 48% Reduce in chance to crit hit, and Damage source with Animus VS 1 M.Atk and 2 in one skill that is decreases in effectivnes if you apply same equpment ?

You loose 91% of damage advantage equiping same weapons on different stat builds.